What's new

Pakistani Parliament declares neutrality on Yemen, calls for peace talks.

They want to go most they have decided to go but you will know this in few days they are the ones who decide policy not Nawaz and they are doing right thing what I saw at Badshahi Mosque was horrifying the anger towards those who are against sending troops to Yemen
army is against it my friend. Im myself a student in NDU.

Those people who live in fools paradise, need to wake up and realize that Iran is no friend of Pakistan, and never has been, since the mullahs came to power.

Here is a good example of the true colors of Iran:
Iran talks free trade, basmati imports with India while hosting Commerce Secretary Rajeev Kher .
So Iran is the enemy for having relations with India? Ok, Here's examples of true colors of UAE, the country you are living in:

Why UAE And India Should Fast Track Economic Relations - Gulf Business
GCC relations with India changing dynamics beyond traditional links | Arab News

India-GCC ties can boost regional stability | GulfNews.com

Trade ties strengthen between UAE and India | The National

It's time to declare a holy war on UAE. Hypocrites here, hypocrites everywhere.

No I am not you would know in coming days Why I am not :D

Ok, I'm patient, let's wait. :)

Both sectarian and dumb ?

This is nothing Atypical from Wahhabites . they don't know shit about shit . they just know this :

Iran and shia = evil / Wahhabite saudia = the army of Allah on earth .

now it doesn't matter that there is no "Iraqi side" bordering yemen and Yemen is hundreds of kilometers away from Iraq .

That's not important at all , cause you know , Iraqis are also shia . so fvck them all

here is a map of yemen for you :

saupload_map_middle_east_7353291.png

Well put my friend .
I know very well the borders. I am talking about a two prong attack on KSA from two different sides to capture the holy places and to spread the anti-Islam filthy believes among Muslims.

Good. This is not our war and we need to stay neutral. Let the Arabs sort out this mess

So Iran is the enemy for having relations with India? Ok, this is from the country you are living in:

Why UAE And India Should Fast Track Economic Relations - Gulf Business
GCC relations with India changing dynamics beyond traditional links | Arab News

India-GCC ties can boost regional stability | GulfNews.com

Trade ties strengthen between UAE and India | The National

It's time to declare a holy war on UAE. Hypocrites here, hypocrites everywhere.

Ok, I'm patient, let's wait. :)
When Iran bypasses Pakistan, as usual, and has been doing so for 30yrs+, Pakistanis need to understand that Iran is nothing more than a back stabber. Not forgetting the sectarian mullahs being supported by Iran, inside Pakistan.

When Iran bypasses Pakistan, as usual, and has been doing so for 30yrs+, Pakistanis need to understand that Iran is nothing more than a back stabber. Not forgetting the sectarian mullahs being supported by Iran, inside Pakistan.
Iran blah blah. Since you were somehow embarrassed by my answer, you came with another excuse, if I trash everyone of your claims, you'll come up with new ones.

My prediction still holds true: Many Pakistanis who live in Arab countries are more Arab than Arab themselves. Ironically, it's not true for Pakistanis living in US, Europe or other parts of the world.

Do you want to have a comparison between number of civilian deaths in Pakistan by non-existent Iran proxies and Taliban, a group which was supported by KSA and UAE, again the country you are living in? You certainly don't want to do that.

I know very well the borders. I am talking about a two prong attack on KSA from two different sides to capture the holy places and to spread the anti-Islam filthy believes among Muslims.
I've mentioned in this very thread earlier, how did a small group (zaidis/ houthis) become so powerful? How and Why? Whose interest are they serving?

Yemen as such does not have a lot of natural resources, so why the Iranian interest and support?

Uninvited stupid trolls have no place here, you and your country is insignificant here, so please stop posting this one word to seek attention so that we can talk about Indian, because you and your country is irrelevant to us. We are Talking About ME,IRAN,TURKEY and Pakistan No India. :lol:

Iran blah blah. Since you were somehow embarrassed by my answer, you came with another excuse, if I trash everyone of your claims, you'll come up with new ones.

My prediction still holds true: Many Pakistanis who live in Arab countries are more Arab than Arab themselves. Ironically, it's not true for Pakistanis living in US, Europe or other parts of the world.
I'm not embarrassed by your answer. You are talking crap like every other Iranian. Nothing new here!!

When Iran officially snubs Pakistan in favor for India, don't cry when we ignore you!! On top of that you have the audacity to come here and talk crap!!!

I'm not embarrassed by your answer. You are talking crap like every other Iranian. Nothing new here!!

When Iran officially snubs Pakistan in favor for India, don't cry when we ignore you!! On top of that you have the audacity to come here and talk crap!!!

Let me remind you of something: We won't cut our relations with India only because you don't like it, the same way we don't expect Pakistan to cut its relations with US to please us. Countries act based on their interests. Pakistan is our Muslim brother country, but if it means we have to choose our trading partners based on what others dictate, then we wouldn't even last in this cruel world.

Our relations with India is not your concern, while your relations with U.S is not our concern as well.

The very interesting thing is that you are closing your eye on huge economic relations between GCC and India, which is natural since you have a selective hate, plus hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom