What's new

Pakistani Parliament declares neutrality on Yemen, calls for peace talks.

Before that resolution irani brothers were saying Pakistan is saudia's puppet and now saudies r saying that Pakistani Parliament is controlled by Shias.It is prove that Pakistan in on right path Alhamdulillah.Allah gave us Pakistan to unite the Muslim Ummah not to fight with Muslims.As Great Allama Muhammed Iqbal said ''Ay girftar-a-abu bakar wa Ali hoshiar bash''...

Politics aside, how is Iran going to militarily support the Zaidis / Houthis? It is land locked by KSA and Oman. On the sea front, all the Yemeni ports are being monitored, and any suspicious vessel would be taken care of .

So is Pakistan & Turkey, trying to go give Iran a safe exit strategy? Since militarily Iran & the Houthis don't stand a chance. The sooner they come to the bargaining table the better for them.

On another note, Pakistan could have gained a lot politically, economically and militarily. Unfortunately as usual ,it did not play it's cards well at all. This war could have been a game changer, on which Pakistan failed miserably.

People have very short memories, and are forgetting the thousands of Iranian pilgrims caught with small arms, trying to enter KSA for Hajj, and the riots in Makkah (yes Makkah) caused by Iranians in the 80's.

People should be asking, how is it that a small group of people have become so militarily strong? Why is Iran providing them with military hardware, training etc?

The support we are providing militarily, is not restricted to just training, and the world knows it. So why can't the Govt be honest about it? Instead of doing the exact same thing they accuse Musharraf of i.e. keeping people in the dark!!

Great.

The ayatullahs have grand plans, and an ego to go with it.
they are brewing trouble everywhere and spreading their lies.

However the biggest deception here is from US, who ditched everything and cut a deal with ayatullahs
thus encouraging them to spread out and fight with Muslims.

Now saudis will show middle finger to pakistan if in future pakistan needs support of saudi against india, or lets say kashmir issue.

I think PM will visit Tehran to catchup where Erdogan left. A lasting solution to ME isn't possible without taking Iran onboard. We want GCC & Iran to cooperate instead of going to war.

How do u think...will KSA look at this decision of ours? Will we...not be sending atleast some troops to KSA(for its own internal stability inly) even as a symbolic gesture to ensure our support to KSA? This resolution..plus Sartaj Aziz press conference with Irans FM two days ago...gives the impression tht Pak is titled tworads Iran in this issue... How will Saudis look at this? Even I was not in favor of sending troops to Yemen at all, but something needs to be done to show our support for KSa in these times... KSa has always helped Pakistan in our tough times, while Iran after revolution has favored India... Have we risked ..losing our ally in KSA?

Now saudis will show middle finger to pakistan if in future pakistan needs support of saudi against india, or lets say kashmir issue.

We donot need it anyway, for past 15 years we have been fighting the Indian terrorist war on both fronts, without KSA support. Pakistan alone can fix India as its done so nicely, keep it in its rightful place.

We have bigger worries of Muslims fighting muslims to resolve.

KSa has always helped Pakistan in our tough times, while Iran after revolution has favored India... Have we risked ..losing our ally in KSA?

Can you elaborate ? The notion that they recognized the Nuclear capabilities of Pakistan except for that all i know about is their funding of Wahhabi extremist Madras's brain washing people to blow up school's of kids belonging to Pakistani servicemen and massacring religious minorities

Great.

The ayatullahs have grand plans, and an ego to go with it.
they are brewing trouble everywhere and spreading their lies.
The sad part is that the average Iranian is held hostage by the mullahs!! His only only interest is to put food on the table for his family and send his kids to a good school.

Politics aside, how is Iran going to militarily support the Zaidis / Houthis? It is land locked by KSA and Oman. On the sea front, all the Yemeni ports are being monitored, and any suspicious vessel would be taken care of .

So is Pakistan & Turkey, trying to go give Iran a safe exit strategy? Since militarily Iran & the Houthis don't stand a chance. The sooner they come to the bargaining table the better for them.

On another note, Pakistan could have gained a lot politically, economically and militarily. Unfortunately as usual ,it did not play it's cards well at all. This war could have been a game changer, on which Pakistan failed miserably.

People have very short memories, and are forgetting the thousands of Iranian pilgrims caught with small arms, trying to enter KSA for Hajj, and the riots in Makkah (yes Makkah) caused by Iranians in the 80's.

People should be asking, how is it that a small group of people have become so militarily strong? Why is Iran providing them with military hardware, training etc?

The support we are providing militarily, is not restricted to just training, and the world knows it. So why can't the Govt be honest about it? Instead of doing the exact same thing they accuse Musharraf of i.e. keeping people in the dark!!

Perfectly said bro :tup:

Good decision we should keep all Muslim countries happy all are brothers.

Can you elaborate ? The notion that they recognized the Nuclear capabilities of Pakistan except for that all i know about is their funding of Wahhabi extremist Madras's brain washing people to blow up school's of kids belonging to Pakistani servicemen and massacring religious minorities

Iran is no different. Iran also has its proxies in Pak, along with KSA and i condemn both on this issue.. But Iran only has its proxies, and has never given any favor to Pak, after their revolution... On the other hand, As u urself mentioned, after nuclear tests in 1998, it was KSA, which helped Pakistan, in its most difficult time...when whole world had sanctioned Pak, by giving free oil....... It was not a small help... It was a BIG helpin our most difficult times.. Also they have helped us financially alot also... What has Iran done for us? Lot of our foreign exchange comes through remittances sent by Pakistanis working in KSA... In Iran, theres negligle number of Pakistanis, if any... iran is more favored towards India.. Why not, help our ally in its time of need? Though I am also against particpation in yemen, but something needs to be done to ensure our suppor for KSA

How do u think...will KSA look at this decision of ours? Will we...not be sending atleast some troops to KSA(for its own internal stability inly) even as a symbolic gesture to ensure our support to KSA? This resolution..plus Sartaj Aziz press conference with Irans FM two days ago...gives the impression tht Pak is titled tworads Iran in this issue... How will Saudis look at this? Even I was not in favor of sending troops to Yemen at all, but something needs to be done to show our support for KSa in these times... KSa has always helped Pakistan in our tough times, while Iran after revolution has favored India... Have we risked ..losing our ally in KSA?

KSA & UAE have financed our nuclear program. They have actually paid salaries of the Armed Forces, ('99) when the treasury was empty.

KSA SAVED Nawaz Sharif's neck!!! and gave him a VVIP treatment while he lived there. I personally saw his protocol in Masjid e Nabwi.

At this juncture in history, do you think the Pak Army ( and NS), will abandon KSA?

This is why I said, our current Govt is doing the exact same thing they accuse Musharraf of, i.e. keeping people in the dark. Don't go for this topi drama parliament BS. Wait for a newspaper or news channel to blow the cover!!

What matters foremost is Business and Economics for Pakistan interests. Pakistan First. Good decision by parliament.

The Pakistan-Iran-China gas pipeline is the first building block of the post-Arab, post-oil world. A majestic testament to the enviable geographic location of Pakistan. This also acts as a prelude to the blooming of Gwadar-the Babylon of 21st century. Pakistan Zindabad!!

Back
Top Bottom