What's new

Pakistani Parliament declares neutrality on Yemen, calls for peace talks.

Nobody is a saint -- I remember me @Desert Fox. @Umair Nawaz and another history buff going ape shit on indians,arabs,that hybrid monkey (Markus) and even persians... So yes it is a two way street - depends on who starts it first though lol.
Yeah i try to avoid that now as its pretty useless.

Egypt will never go in. They still have nightmares of their last intervention against Zaidis in Yemen. Egyptians themselves call it their Vietnam.
True. I think the Egyptian would ask for huge sums of money for such a contribution.

The way everything has turned out so far, it makes me wonder though, did the Saudis really think this whole thing through??

Did they expect Pakistan to turn down their request to join their conflict with Yemen??

I think not. They probably did not even consult with us before launching this operation to see where we stand.

Perhaps they thought we would join their coalition in a heartbeat? Of course, that did not happen.

And now they're left hanging in the middle of a conflict. They can neither go back as the damage is done, and they can't proceed forward with success.

I think this is what has stalled their entire Operations in Yemen because now they're just limited to conducting airstrikes which have failed to put a significant dent on the Houthis hold over Yemen (rather increased their resolve and popularity).

What do you guys think @Shapur Zol Aktaf @haman10 @Serpentine @DESERT FIGHTER

You F'ing crazy.

I am talking about Pakistan.

The banking industry is saturated with Shias. 12ers and the Ismaelis.

Shias, seriously?

MCB Mian Mansha --- Sunni
Habib Bank Agha Khan Foundation - Agha Khanni
UBL Agha Hassan & National Bank of Pakistan -- Government of Pakistan & Agha Khanni
Meezan bank H. E. SheikhEbrahim Bin Khalifa Al-Khalifa -- I believe Salafi or sunni
ABL Mohammad Naeem Mukhtar -- Probably Sunni.

ohh please stop spreading wrong information here..

@Topic

Good decision, yet this is unclear whether Irani, Saudis and Al Houthis will take Pakistan as mediator.

Shias, seriously?

Habib Bank Agha Khan Foundation - Agha Khanni
UBL Agha Hassan & National Bank of Pakistan -- Government of Pakistan & Agha Khanni
Meezan bank H. E. SheikhEbrahim Bin Khalifa Al-Khalifa -- I believe Salafi or sunni
ABL Mohammad Naeem Mukhtar -- Probably Sunni.

ohh please stop spreading wrong information here..

@Topic

Good decision, yet this is unclear whether Irani, Saudis and Al Houthis will take Pakistan as mediator.

what is wrong with you ?

can you read what I wrote ?

What is Agha Khan foundation ?

Shias, seriously?

Only morons and narrow minded people notice sectarian differences in business. They worked hard and and succeeded in business and made Pakistan economically strong.

what is wrong with you ?

can you read what I wrote ?

What is Agha Khan foundation ?

Where are shias? Also where are Ismaili? Yes you can say Agha Khanis are may be 12neers but your main point is totally BS.

our Banking industry is not controlled by Shias, ismailis or 12neers, or any sect. They are pure Businessmen, who only care about their profit rather then any sect of Islam.

Only morons and narrow minded people notice sectarian differences in business. They worked hard and and succeeded in business and made Pakistan economically strong.
Read what i write, and my second reply for your more explanation..

Last edited:
Cleansing this thread now, a heads up for you before any more of you post bannable comments.

and pakistan brothers are happy now !! shame on you
Pakistani parliament controlled by shia and liberal

And just what is wrong with remaining neutral? I think you folks have not learned a damn thing from the history of the conflicts in the region, and you have not been paying attention these last 15 years either. We have bled and we are no longer under any delusions as to where this war or any other war in this era gets to.

We want no part in killing any more. This is the best decision I've heard from Pakistan's system in a very long time.

@Desert Fox
This operation was started without a goal. They were thinking like we have a superior air force, lets bomb the shit out of them, why even thinking or planning when attacking such a small group of mountain rebels (AnsarAllah). We will defeat them in a week.

We are 10 countries, a big coalition and we will show US that we don't accept any nuclear deal between Iran and US because that will bring Iran out of economic and political isolation. We want to show US that we are independent. If we succeed in this attack, we can copy this model in other places, maybe even in Syria and Lebanon.

That young guy who leads the operation is supposed to be the hero/face of the operation in the media, their Qassem Sulaimani.

Then during the operation the saudis said: hey these houthi guys are not likely to give up, they are even advancing. What should we do now? well lets call Pakistan and Egypt. Pakistan told them no, we are not taking part because Iran is our ancient neighbor, soon we will have a gas pipeline between our countries and soon Iran will start to grow in all fields after the nuclear negotiations. We can benefit from that. We also have a shia minority.

They talked to Egypt, Sisi told them I like your cash, I will deliver fighters, but I'm not sure about delivering soldiers because Yemen is known as our Vietnam. Maybe I decide later, let's first bomb them and bomb them for coming weeks. We'll decide later.

I think something like this happened in the background.

Why are all the Farsi clowns here celebrating like they won the World Cup in football (something that will never happen but whatever)? Pakistan already said that if KSA is attacked they will stand behind KSA like 99% of all Islamic countries on the planet. That's how important KSA is. Your sanctioned, isolated and poor pariah state can only dream about such a support in comparison. Pakistan has 100 times closer ties to KSA/GCC and the Arab world than to Iran too.

It also speaks volume that the West stands entirely behind KSA in this campaign. The West is basically all that matters.

China is neither against the coalition.

Besides this is an internal Arab conflict and there is a reason why a joint Arab military force will be created. To clean the Arab world from those few terrorist proxies of yours for instance.

Again : whats gonna happen buddy ?

You send your mighty forces which were not even able to secure their own country to fight some poor people in yemen and bomb the shizzam outta them ? well kudos to you .

Only if Iran would get shit crazy like all your countries and sent it's forces to open the gates of hell .

then we would have seen who was up for a battle . mentals
U r underestameting Pakistan's militery power big time.U dont know what kind of weapons and militery power Pakistan has.Pakistan did not get involve in yaman thats v good.If u think u can Handle Pakistan i war then u r living in a fool paradise.U dont fight a real war yet.U r playing with arabs kids who dont even know how to fight a war but Pakistan is a different story all togather when it comes to Militery power.So u comment on GCC countries dont drag Pakistan in it,We r not the part of yaman war.

and you have God's will on your side to judge intelligence ?

What is the % population of Ismaelis in Pakistan ?

IS that % representation proportional to their ownership of the financial industry ?

Are you not aware of how the Agha Khan foundation helps "fellow businesses" ?

What was the last time you spent some time on II chundrigar road ?

You are WRONG.

Pakistan has always taken a just stand whenever it comes to international conflicts. Show us one instance (except Afghanistan, which was a totally different game) which can be termed as immature, or change your strike that ignorant sentence from your post.

For the first time Pakistan is emerging like a mature state.

Lets start from Iran and stop meddling in others affairs. Stop financing terrorism in other countries. There is a reason why the whole world calls Iran axis of evil.

Congrats to Pakistan. In this situation, rest of the region can learn from Pakistan.

Why are all the Farsi clowns here celebrating like they won the World Cup in football (something that will never happen but whatever)? Pakistan already said that if KSA is attacked they will stand behind KSA like 99% of all Islamic countries on the planet. That's how important KSA is. Your sanctioned, isolated and poor pariah state can only dream about such a support in comparison. Pakistan has 100 times closer ties to KSA/GCC and the Arab world than to Iran too.

It also speaks volume that the West stands entirely behind KSA in this campaign. The West is basically all that matters.

China is neither against the coalition.

Besides this is an internal Arab conflict and there is a reason why a joint Arab military force will be created. To clean the Arab world from those few terrorist proxies of yours for instance.

Pakistan @ Yemem & Saudi Arabia - The fine print

Now, Be patient.
Everything takes time.

and you have God's will on your side to judge intelligence ?
What is the % population of Ismaelis in Pakistan ? IS that % representation proportional to their ownership of the financial industry ? Are you not aware of how the Agha Khan foundation helps "fellow businesses" ? What was the last time you spent some time on II chundrigar road ?

I know lot Ismailis in school, university and work. They have cooperative where they pool money to help other Ismailis. At least Ismailis are investing billions in Pakistan building university and businesses. Even in Canada the Ismailis own small businesses financed by fellow Ismailis. While billions of dollars have been taken out from Pakistan by Asif Zardari. One of richest Indian is a Muslim Azim Premji nobody blames him of being a Muslim in India rather praise him for building multinational Wipro. While in Pakistan people look at sectarian and linguistic differences. No wonder we are in economic straits due to narrow minded people.

Where are shias? Also where are Ismaili? Yes you can say Agha Khanis are may be 12neers but your main point is totally BS.

our Banking industry is not controlled by Shias, ismailis or 12neers, or any sect. They are pure Businessmen, who only care about their profit rather then any sect of Islam.

Read what i write, and my second reply for your more explanation..

Look Kid,
U can edit your post as many times you want. Won't help.

Go and read what I posted.
I said Banking is SATURATED , not CONTROLLED by Shias.

Back
Top Bottom