What's new

Pakistani officials furious over ‘Homeland’

The claims we reject are that ISI orchestrates terrorist activities. The terrorism is done by out of control elements, not those controlled by ISI.

You can blame Pakistan for losing control of its assets, but not for deliberately causing terrorism.
I completely disagree. Your posts along the LoC and IB are within earshot of each other and yet your terrorists manage to sneak through your defences which as per tactical deployment are supposed to be in mutual support of each other. Either your PA/Rangers are incompetent to prevent this or your Forces are in cahoots with them and help them infiltrate as per the policy of waging a proxy war against India and keep the Kashmir pot boiling.

I think the PA is competent enough to prevent these turds from infiltrating from right under their noses. So it's clear as day that the the 'good' terrorists (Pakistan's 'strategic assets') are being supported and helped to infiltrate as per state policy. That's a fact that not just we, but the whole wide world knows.

I completely disagree. Your posts along the LoC and IB are within earshot of each other and yet your terrorists manage to sneak through your defences which as per tactical deployment are supposed to be in mutual support of each other. Either your PA/Rangers are incompetent to prevent this or your Forces are in cahoots with them and help them infiltrate as per the policy of waging a proxy war against India and keep the Kashmir pot boiling.

I think the PA is competent enough to prevent these turds from infiltrating from right under their noses. So it's clear as day that the the 'good' terrorists (Pakistan's 'strategic assets') are being supported and helped to infiltrate as per state policy. That's a fact that not just we, but the whole wide world knows.

Most countries care far more about people coming in than going out (some countries have strict checks on both).

As a country with limited resources, Pakistan would obviously focus more in incoming threats than exiting elements.

You are begging the question.

No one denies that elements of both groups commit terrorist acts, but the issue is whether those acts are directly orchestrated by ISI.

BTW, We vehemently deny! I stated 4 examples and instances where ISI is complicit with either terror acts (like consulate bombings, Kabul Siege,and many others out there for you to discover like massoud assassination, IC817, etc ) or Terror Organisations (LeT, HuJ, JKLF, JeM, HuA, Taliban.etc)

As for operatives claiming this and that, we also have captured TTP operatives admitting to Indian support.
Where is their trial being conducted, why are they not publicized and hold Indian establishment to fire for their complicity? Unlike your so called mercenaries that you created which are apparently up for hire for the highest bidder, which apparently is India; We actually have caught a bunch of pakistani terrorists aka Mujhahideen some of which also belonged to NLI, shows straight forward complicity of Pakistan.

Yes you're right... Well, it's 5, time for the daily public beheading

And India is the world superpower, developed Country :)
You know I thought you were a troll. Your posts now are becoming interesting with some insights many a times. Kudos. :tup:

Barbs aside. I doubt any south east asian would actually believe that series tried to portray anything close to reality that season. Somethings like women walking around with blond hair in the middle of peshawar doing recon to having no roads with an army grunt taking a bribe is far far from reality. They just had general details about current events and tried to make a TV show around it. It wasn't for our consumption. It is mostly around what the West perceives is happening in this part of the world. I have still the 12th episode to watch so lets see what gems i might encounter.

just like they easily picked up our N Bomb during G I Joe retaliation? Americans and their wet dreams :p

BTW, We vehemently deny! I stated 4 examples and instances where ISI is complicit with either terror acts (like consulate bombings, Kabul Siege,and many others out there for you to discover like massoud assassination, IC817, etc ) or Terror Organisations (LeT, HuJ, JKLF, JeM, HuA, Taliban.etc)

Where is their trial being conducted, why are they not publicized and hold Indian establishment to fire for their complicity? Unlike your so called mercenaries that you created which are apparently up for hire for the highest bidder, which apparently is India; We actually have caught a bunch of pakistani terrorists aka Mujhahideen some of which also belonged to NLI, shows straight forward complicity of Pakistan.

I don't think this discussion is going anywhere. We are both repeating ourselves.

It is mostly around what the West perceives is happening in this part of the world.
perception is every thing.. doesn't Indian cold start enlist also isolation of Pakistan from rest of the world? which of course include friendly states as well, about which obviously we'll see different approach. Although, i have some guess....

perception is every thing.. doesn't Indian cold start enlist also isolation of Pakistan from rest of the world? which of course include friendly states as well, about which obviously we'll see different approach. Although, i have some guess....

By West I meant their population, not the people incharge of their foreign policies. The people in charge know exactly what is going on and why it needs to continue or discontinue.

Back
Top Bottom