What's new

Pakistani Nationalists should study Chinese and Japanese governing systems

Are you serious? Europe has achieved everything in the past 10 years. People in Europe enjoy their life. No fear. They watch football matches. They can send their children to school. Their universities are the best and there is no fear of forced kidnappings. Countries don't hurt people in Europe but your system is totally the opposite. Please stop this space station obsession. It's a great achievement but you must be free, as a nation. Nobody can dictate to people their destinies. People should remain free. they should criticize anything. In China, you have no freedom. I am sorry but it's true.

I want Pakistan to progress and I want our children to start learning new subjects. Our kids work in mechanic shops for small pay. It's labor. I don't want our boys to work as mechanics. I don't want terrorists to bomb girl's schools and colleges. I want better education for them so that they can apply to Google, Tesla, etc, just like Indians. Pakistan needs a revolution.
You r a great example of coconuts. No wonder Pakistan is a failed nation. The Europe u so admire are exporting destruction at expense of developing nation.

Their so called freedom is only for their own kind. Pakistan don't deserve freedom and development but are expected to work as slave for their industries in their eyes.

They funded many NGO overseas who is not to work for better of others but serving the interest of western world.

If China is not open enough , how would we achieve such greatness like economy, military and insutries. No doubt living standard of Chinese has improved. Hundred Millions of Chinese are allowed to travel overseas and they return voluntarily. Nobody force them to come back and they do it themselves.

China do not want total freedomand total human right beco it's destructive, woman got rape, criminal got free becos safety compromise. China do not want to become like US where shooting keep occurs and government are not protecting safety to ordinary just becos they are under the pressure of corporate not to ban firearms.

Europe are under massive decline for past 10 years and u really need to open your eyes and see the real world. Why so many Europe and western expatriate of high collar , high income want to come to China and work? Becos they are law bidding, tax paying citizens who do not want criminals to terrorise or destroyed their hard earn effort.

You are just an example of great brainwash of the US propaganda media machine. Pakistan will reach such state becos of spineless idiot like you who still stuck in decades ago mentality that everything in Europe or western is fine.

I didn't say anything about Religion. Bye.
So religion is not part of freedom of speech, don't be selective. Are u talking about freedom of speech or selective freedom of speech?

You r a great example of coconuts. No wonder Pakistan is a failed nation. The Europe u so admire are exporting destruction at expense of developing nation.

Their so called freedom is only for their own kind. Pakistan don't deserve freedom and development but are expected to work as slave for their industries in their eyes.

They funded many NGO overseas who is not to work for better of others but serving the interest of western world.

If China is not open enough , how would we achieve such greatness like economy, military and insutries. No doubt living standard of Chinese has improved. Hundred Millions of Chinese are allowed to travel overseas and they return voluntarily. Nobody force them to come back and they do it themselves.

China do not want total freedomand total human right beco it's destructive, woman got rape, criminal got free becos safety compromise. China do not want to become like US where shooting keep occurs and government are not protecting safety to ordinary just becos they are under the pressure of corporate not to ban firearms.

Europe are under massive decline for past 10 years and u really need to open your eyes and see the real world. Why so many Europe and western expatriate of high collar , high income want to come to China and work? Becos they are law bidding, tax paying citizens who do not want criminals to terrorise or destroyed their hard earn effort.

You are just an example of great brainwash of the US propaganda media machine. Pakistan will reach such state becos of spineless idiot like you who still stuck in decades ago mentality that everything in Europe or western is fine.
I agree with you.

That member who is pretending to be a Pakistani is an idiot.

Pakistan needs visionaries like me who want to improve the country.

Yes, you are right Pakistan's situation is bad, but I believe we can improve it with China's help.

So religion is not part of freedom of speech, don't be selective. Are u talking about freedom of speech or selective freedom of speech?
You got to be kidding me. Western models are shit.

I prefer the Chinese (One Party System) or Japanese Meiji system.

Pakistani Nationalists should study Chinese and Japanese governing systems

Pakistan should study Chinese one=party state system and the Meiji Restoration that happened in Japan in the 1860's.
Maybe you should study and share the positive points of it, and how you’d tackle the failings of those systems of it as well

What do you want Beast? You can ask Europeans about their system. they will teach you about their system. I don't have time to remind you about the greatness of these countries. China isn't even close to this type of system. Your people learn in European universities and steal the idea. Your engineers steal technology in the west. there are many examples. Just google it. Your technology and your system are bad. It's too bad.

You are trying to divert this topic to something like "WEst considers us slaves". Bro, grow up. You have India, a shining example. Stop this nonsense. Anyone who works hard will get better results in the west. I can't comment further because people from these countries can explain much better than I do. I will not accept your system no matter what. you can't force me to accept your narrative. Your system is a system of one power. If sole power orders, people can dissapear. we don't want this type of system.

What do you want Beast? You can ask Europeans about their system. they will teach you about their system. I don't have time to remind you about the greatness of these countries. China isn't even close to its system. Your people learn in European universities and steal the idea. Your engineers steal technology in the west. there are many examples. Just google it. Your technology and your system are bad. It's too bad.

You are trying to divert this topic to something like "WEst considers us slaves". Bro, grow up. You have India, a shining example. Stop this nonsense. Anyone who works hard will get better results in the west. I can't comment further because people from these countries can explain much better than I do. I will not accept your system no matter what. you can't force me to accept your narrative. Your system is a system of one power. If sole power orders, people can dissapear. we don't want this type of system.
LOL you are no Pakistani.
You use Indians as an example?

And you have a low post count with -14 rating? lol.

@Beast

LOL you are no Pakistani.
You use Indians as an example?

And you have a low post count with -14 rating? lol.

@Beast
Ok lol. Multani this is between me and beast. It's a discussion on a particular system. I will not say anything about my nationality. You can ask the admin if you want. I am free, free will. I will never promote the Chinese system in Pakistan. Pakistan isn't a jungle.

What do you want Beast? You can ask Europeans about their system. they will teach you about their system. I don't have time to remind you about the greatness of these countries. China isn't even close to this type of system. Your people learn in European universities and steal the idea. Your engineers steal technology in the west. there are many examples. Just google it. Your technology and your system are bad. It's too bad.

Lol.. and u think in China, people work hard wouldn't get what they want? Everything is thru corruption? By your theory, Pakistan shall be a very developed and advance nation like China? But is it?

You shall watch the alibaba documentary about jack ma. Btw, that documentary is produced by US and a close associates not China themselves. See for yourselves what is fairness in China. Why all Chinese works so hard. All of them are equal and have a chance.

Xi anti corruption campaign even further cement better condition for all Chinese to strive.

And your favorite Europe is in fact, a control society but it's becos of the competition from far east Asia, then they start to have this nonsense of total freedom and total human rights just to attack China and paint them in better lights. There is no such thing called freedom of speech in Europe. Can I talk about Nazism or extremist in open area? You can't, it's outlaw by EU law. If you can't talk such thing, what is the so called freedom of speech? Isn't suppose you can talk about anything and allow human being to decide for themselves?

Lol.. I never claim China has freedom of speech but u r the one who brag Pakistan has which proven wrong. Pakistan also practice what China do. Control of speeches.

And why must I speak against CPC? They are doing great. We don't need to beg for loans or kissing the butt of others. You mean u want to kiss or lick toes of others? :rofl:

You have enough freedom of speech to bash others. How selective. Beneath all the layers you are quite primitive aren't you.

Its interesting how you bash Pakistan but you had no problem using Pakistan to get closer to the west for your exports. Pakistan had bad leadership but our story has just begun and it will certainly not end up like a strange far east dictatorship which is one click off north korea.

It will be a free and democratic society with God as the pillar and strong morals and values.We will be equals and partners of the west. This is a difference which you will come to respect in time.

Pakistan is like Jungle Beast , China and Japan are civilized people with culture and heritage
They have 10,000-year culture history

Nooni Toons culture is qeema naan and biryani plate

They don't understand Nationalism only their fat stomach comes first
>mera beta gets job
>meri Beti marrys some corrupt bastard
> I get a 10% cut from deal
>No tax on agricultural land
> How can I make money !!!

Pajwa authorized foreign ciphers and tried to hide info from then Prime Minister
Running a naked torture society up in Islamabad (Rana Sana and CO)

In China you commit crime over certain $ a corrupt person is hanged if the are holding public office

This Pajwa Guy has ruined Pakistan with these Nooni Toons

If this Pajwa was in China , you and I both know what China would do !!

Last edited:
You have enough freedom of speech to bash others. How selective. Beneath all the layers you are quite primitive aren't you.

Its interesting how you bash Pakistan but you had no problem using Pakistan to get closer to the west for your exports. Pakistan had bad leadership but our story has just begun and it will certainly not end up like a strange far east dictatorship which is one click off north korea.

It will be a free and democratic society with God as the pillar and strong morals and values.We will be equals and partners of the west. This is a difference which you will come to respect in time.
Bash Pakistan? So u admit there is no serious corruption and abuse of power in Pakistan? How is Pakistan free in a way with a military dictator sitting on top?

Can Pakistan cope without aid or loan to tide over? Who is the one responsible for Pakistan current state? You want to keep in denial and think Pakistan is fine and doing great now. Go ahead, u lapdog of western.

Xi is revered becos China is doing fine, we don't have covid death like million of USA, we don't have mass shooting daily and CPC are empowered to do the right thing to protect tax paying and hardworking ordinary citizens. Criminal will be jailed and not bail out unlike in US where those bail out are straight jumping into next crime of terrorizing others.

We have single woman able to walk freely in night of China without fear of mug or rape unlike in major cities of America or some Europe. If one thing works well , why would we need to go against or speak against? Becos it don't suit your agenda. Nothing to do with doing right or wrong. Am I right?

Chinese members want Pakistani people to accept their narrative, their system, etc. You can see that they are reminding us about their space station and technology. I mean it's funny. The question is can space station achievement make the country progress faster? The answer is no. It's the system. You can go to France, the United States, or even Germany and you can see that the people are free. There is freedom of speech. Journalists just don't vanish. Not many people remember the space age. The united states and the west believe in a system where the power of people is essential in guiding a country toward ultimate success.
On the contrary, the Communist system is a system of a single power, which is the military. Citizens have no value. There are forced disappearances and mostly uneducated society that believes in power rather than basic education, etc. Look at the Chinese for example! They keep reminding us about the space station. I mean these Chinese are criminals. They steal technology. It's not me, it's the west who has evidence against them. This same China copied and pasted several hardware items from Russia. Russia even became angry with them in the past. We can't live in a system where a single power runs the country. You can see how easily these Chinese spread the covid virus, without anyone's knowledge. They infected the whole world. People who made videos of the suspected lab in China vanished on the same night. They use firewalls to stop freedom of speech. Even their citizens are fed up but they can't say anything against the system. It's like north Korea.

Same With Russia. the opposition leader was poisoned by agencies. People were picked up from the roads because they were against the invasion of Ukraine.

Now, look at the west again. Look at the standards of their education. I think it's time for us to say goodbye to the communist mindset. it has destroyed our country and I don't like too much Chinese involvement in every matter of Pakistan. I can discuss Gwadar and CPEC game here but I don't want to discuss it. Nobody follows a culture or mindset blindly.
You dont know what fk you are talking about, you delusional indian. First, China is not a military dictatorship, the military is not even represented in the highest level of authority the standing polItburo of the party in China. Second, china didnt steal high tech from your white masters, the white westerners are just smearing china to gain concessions from china. Third, china didnt create and spread the corona virus, its the US and your india that started and spread the deadly virus to the world irresponsibly that did much damage to everyone. Why then US wont let WHO come to US to investigate the Fort Derrick labs for the origins of the corona virus while china had twice let WHO came to Wuhan to investigate already ? What are your white masters the Americans afraid of WHO if they have nothing to hide ?

For me the Part of Chinese Law where the "Corrupt bastards" are hanged is best practice
I admire that law greatly because there is no reason to allow that GENE to corrupt the national Gene pool Chinese have

Corrupt Man will produce a Corrupt Child , his child will be also addicted to Haram

If a Judge is Harami , then he is hanged , that is what China would do

If a Business Man is Harami , then he is hanged , that is what China would do

BC like Nawaz Sharif would not get release from Prison they would be Hanged for their theft

The reason why Pakistan is behind is because we have left our Faith which also teaches us to punish the criminals just like CHINA does , China's law against corruption and Islam's view on Theft and corruption is very similar

Pakistan's Gene pool is now heavily filled with these stunted growth Nooni Toons , who only get ahead in life by eating the flesh of other Pakistan by means of corruption

The recent love of Islamabad authorities with Naked torture of victims is new thing no one can explains but it shows how big the problem is

We are so much drowning as a nation in Corruption we can't say Pajwa is a bastard who sold the nation and destroyed Pakistan, we use terms like Establishment or The watchers

For Chinese members I hope they share some stories of how china handles corrupt bastards like Pajwa , China does not tolorates corrupt Men

Last edited:
Please post more stories of How china Hangs corrupt families committing crime and if there is story of Hanging corrupt General please share love to read it

In past I read an article which showcased many Case studies in Chinese system where people were hangged and it listed their crime in detail , and what Government Position they held

There was no system of bail or , protection from a court system

It was simple system if you commited crime you were punished

The article was amazing as China hanged some billionaires or Multi-Millionaires

We have a term in Pakistan it is called "Be-Gheriat" one with no Honor

Now Honor can't come from 10 dollar medal from walmart

The problem is the GENE pool , nooni toons GENE pool is filled with Bad apples

Last edited:

What are you idiot indian talking about stealing ideas in western universities, these institutions are open free to all including chinese, the westerners are free to preach their ideas to others, not chinese stealing them. What shit tech can you country produce if chinese tech are so bad and why are people in the west and in your shithole cohntry india are buying chinese products like crazy if these products are so bad ? Are you Americans and indians being just purely stupid ?

Back
Top Bottom