What's new

Pakistani Nationalists should study Chinese and Japanese governing systems

There is no rule of law in Pakistan

There is one rule for elite and one for Working class Pakistan

No system will work until people love free Perks

The crooks can commit up to 22 million Dollar crime and they cannot me questioned by a National Accountability Officer

There is "Mafia Raj" in Pakistan

There is no rule of law in Pakistan

There is one rule for elite and one for Working class Pakistan

No system will work until people love free Perks

The crooks can commit up to 22 million Dollar crime and they cannot me questioned by a National Accountability Officer

There is "Mafia Raj" in Pakistan
Don't worry, those crook Pakistanis will claim these system are good and better than China one. :enjoy:

I agree, what makes the West so unique is people like living in their countries and are ready to burden any hardships and are loyal.

Our background is tied with the west, we are a democratic, multi ethnic and free society as Jinnah intended.

Not all Chinese are rich, many are poor. They are like Indians, they will only show the gloss but behind the gloss there are many poor people who are used as slave labor, an unaccountable and un-elected government and forced disappearances. A heavily monitored society like that is not healthy. Might as well live in North Korea. Its like a oriental version of an Arab dictatorship :lol:

And online you will noticed there is never a difference of opinion, just the same automated pro government cringe responses. No one wold dare to speak out even if its just an opinion. I dare any Chinese on here to say something negative about their government like people in free countries do :lol:
Chinese members want Pakistani people to accept their narrative, their system, etc. You can see that they are reminding us about their space station and technology. I mean it's funny. The question is can space station achievement make the country progress faster? The answer is no. It's the system. You can go to France, the United States, or even Germany and you can see that the people are free. There is freedom of speech. Journalists just don't vanish. Not many people remember the space age. The united states and the west believe in a system where the power of people is essential in guiding a country toward ultimate success.
On the contrary, the Communist system is a system of a single power, which is the military. Citizens have no value. There are forced disappearances and mostly uneducated society that believes in power rather than basic education, etc. Look at the Chinese for example! They keep reminding us about the space station. I mean these Chinese are criminals. They steal technology. It's not me, it's the west who has evidence against them. This same China copied and pasted several hardware items from Russia. Russia even became angry with them in the past. We can't live in a system where a single power runs the country. You can see how easily these Chinese spread the covid virus, without anyone's knowledge. They infected the whole world. People who made videos of the suspected lab in China vanished on the same night. They use firewalls to stop freedom of speech. Even their citizens are fed up but they can't say anything against the system. It's like north Korea.

Same With Russia. the opposition leader was poisoned by agencies. People were picked up from the roads because they were against the invasion of Ukraine.

Now, look at the west again. Look at the standards of their education. I think it's time for us to say goodbye to the communist mindset. it has destroyed our country and I don't like too much Chinese involvement in every matter of Pakistan. I can discuss Gwadar and CPEC game here but I don't want to discuss it. Nobody follows a culture or mindset blindly.

Last edited:
Chinese members want Pakistani people to accept their narrative, their system, etc. You can see that they are reminding us about their space station and technology. I mean it's funny. The question is can space station achievement make the country progress faster? The answer is no. It's the system. You can go to France, the United States, or even Germany and you can see that people, in these countries, are free. There is freedom of speech. Journalists just don't vanish. Not many people remember the space age. The united states and the west believe in a system where the power of people is essential in guiding their country toward ultimate success.
On the contrary, the Communist system is a system of a single power, which is the military. Citizens have no value, are forced disappearances, are uneducated in society, are far from reality, etc. Look at the Chinese for example! They keep reminding us about the space station. I mean these Chinese are criminals. They steal technology. It's not me, it's the west who has evidence against them. This same China copied and pasted several hardware items from Russia. Russia even became angry with them in the past. We can't live in a system where a single power runs the country. You can see how easily these Chinese spread the covid virus, without anyone's knowledge. They infected the whole world. People who made videos of the suspected lab in China vanished on the same night. They use firewalls to stop freedom of speech. Even their citizens are fed up but they can't say anything against the system. It's like north Korea.

Same With Russia. the opposition leader was poisoned by agencies. People were picked up from the roads because they were against the invasion of Ukraine.

Now, look at the west again. Look at the standards of their education. I think it's time for us to say goodbye to the communist mindset. it has destroyed our country and I don't like too much Chinese involvement in every matter of Pakistan. I can discuss Gwadar and CPEC game here but I don't want to discuss it. Nobody follows a culture or mindset just because they have made a space station lol.
Lol.. becos our system works perfectly. That is why we can do great things like space station..

And what has Europe achieved for past 10 years with their so called democracy? Nothing but declined. Same as Pakistan going backward and u got cheek to brag of it as something great. More like u try to delude the ignorant about the rotten of western society and Pakistan.

In Pakistan, u have no freedom of speech. But China is still 10 times better.

:enjoy:
hahaha you can't even speak against CCP. This is your freedom. hahaha

hahaha you can't even speak against CCP. This is your freedom. hahaha
Lol.. I never claim China has freedom of speech but u r the one who brag Pakistan has which proven wrong. Pakistan also practice what China do. Control of speeches.

And why must I speak against CPC? They are doing great. We don't need to beg for loans or kissing the butt of others. You mean u want to kiss or lick toes of others? :rofl:

More like many cleric abuse the so called religion to enrich themselves. I am not saying all cleric are bad. But proven,many are abusing such system and women right in Pakistan is almost non existent and u have to admit, there is certain level of abusing women in Pakistan.

I have sister and mother. I wouldn't want them to go thru such brutal. They are human beings afterall, no tool or objects for u to toy with.
The uyghur issue is known by all. Don't talk about abuse. The whole world acknowledges your Uyghur treatment. United states said very bad things on this issue. This is total humiliation hahaha

Simple patriotic sentiments, so long as they do not contravene the higher conviction of man is permissible in Islam, like the affection one feels towards one's father, son and family. But as already shown, nationalism does not stop at simple sentiments. It is a socio-political creed and an actual way of life which aims at a full control of man's individual and social conduct. Islam, too, being a school having its own independent, spiritual, practical, political and social system and comprising a particular set of beliefs, it naturally comes into conflict with the school of nationalism.

Unlike other religions such as Christianity, Buddhism etc, Islam is not confined to religious rites and metaphysical convictions. Had Islam been only a religion of devotions, it might have agreed with nationalism. But Islam is a religion with asocial and philosophical worldview, and provides for economic and political principles. Nationalism, too, has its own social and political principles based however on different beliefs and criteria. Therefore, conflict between Islam and nationalism is inevitable. The Islamic ideology is not compatible with any other ideology on the question of sovereignty over the private and social life of Muslims. A Muslim cannot at the same time be a Muslim and a polytheist, or a Muslim and communist. In Islam, there is no room for one to be a loyal and genuine nationalist. It is a question of identity, and one negates the other.

Nationalism is incompatible with Islam, both schools having two opposite ideologies. These two assume two totally opposite poles in their spirit, essence, direction and goal.

As we shall explain later, the Quran has explicitly rejected the basis of nationalism, and states that language, colour and race are no criteria for unity and privilege. The only criteria are belief and virtue. A common ideology is the basis of the unity of the Islamic ummah, not race, country, language or even culture. The goal of nationalism is to create national units, whereas the goal of Islam is universal unity. To nationalism what matters the most is loyalty and attachment to the homeland, whereas to Islam, it is God and religion. Nationalism gives authenticity to geographical boundaries and racial distinctions, whereas Islam negates them. Nationalism inclines to limitation and race, but Islam assumes a universal outlook.

Nationalism attaches value only to the historical traditions, culture, civilization, ideas and historical figures of its own nation, but Islam's vision goes beyond the frontier, race, tribe and nation. Moses, Jesus, Muhammad and Ali are considered as belonging to all mankind. Islam wishes all nations to regard the Quran as their Book, and the Ka'aba as their Qibla, and true leaders of Islam as their leaders.

It is very hard for nationalism to accept this view. According to its limited vision, it considers the entry of Islam as a transgression or as something dangerous. It associates the nation to Cyrus and Darius, not to Muhammad and Ali. It intends to revive its ancient past which Islam calls paganism. Islam curses the Pharaoh, but Egyptian nationalism makes him a national hero to be worshipped.

rest here:

But I feel now Pakistan is on the verge of a political revolution.
Khata hey tu lagata be hey..and you talk about revolution

For starters Japan and china were never ruled by imperialism..while India got coubled by few thousand troops

Lol.. I never claim China has freedom of speech but u r the one who brag Pakistan has which proven wrong. Pakistan also practice what China do. Control of speeches.

And why must I speak against CPC? They are doing great. We don't need to beg for loans or kissing the butt of others. You mean u want to kiss or lick toes of others? :rofl:
So finally the cat is out of the bag. you must have the courage to accept that you have no freedom of speech. Finally! CPC? haha CCP. Bro relax. I have exposed your system. I said that we need a better system, that is real true democracy. I don't support communism. I respect China as a nation but I don't like Chinese interference. You can't force Pakistani people to praise the Chinese system.

So finally the cat is out of the bag. you must have the courage to accept that you have no freedom of speech. Finally! CPC? haha CCP. Bro relax. I have exposed your system. I said that we need a better system that is really true democracy. I don't support communism. I respect China as a nation but I don't like Chinese interference. You can't force Pakistani people to praise Chinese system.
What nonsense r u talking about. Show a post which I claim China has freedom of speech? That kind of freedom is venom. No countries has full freedom of speech. You cannot criticize religion or accuse other without evidents.

Free speech do not equal to lies. We do not promote such immoral of asking others to make lies. Do your religion cordone such act? Even Pakistan do not have, so I don't know what superior has Pakistan over China in system?

Lol.. becos our system works perfectly. That is why we can do great things like space station..

And what has Europe achieved for past 10 years with their so called democracy? Nothing but declined. Same as Pakistan going backward and u got cheek to brag of it as something great. More like u try to delude the ignorant about the rotten of western society and Pakistan.
Are you serious? Europe has achieved everything in the past 10 years. People in Europe enjoy their life. No fear. They watch football matches. They can send their children to school. Their universities are the best and there is no fear of forced kidnappings. Countries in Europe don't hurt people but your system is totally the opposite. Please stop this space station obsession. It's a great achievement but you must be free, as a nation. Nobody can dictate to people their destinies. People should remain free. they should criticize anything. In China, you have no freedom. I am sorry but it's true.

I want Pakistan to progress and I want our Pakistani children in a better economic situation. Our kids work in mechanic shops for small pay. It's labor. I don't want our boys to work as mechanics. I don't want terrorists to bomb girls' schools and colleges. I want better education for them so that they can apply to Google, Tesla, etc, just like Indians. Pakistan needs a revolution.

Last edited:
@Beast

Core of Chinese / Japanese system is accountability and intolerance against corruption

Chinese System is Superior as it has National Interest in mind

Pakistan I am afraid is stuck with Mafia Gang system, where state funds are used for
Private gains and property building overseas

The objective is the growth of Families (Mafia Families) these families have circle of slaves and they have contacts in Courts and other system

1- Army got problem to Salute National Prime Minister

2- Courts are not capable to have consistent justice
> You loose case 1 court you go other court in village and you are free

3- 22 million Dollar Corruption has now been approved as acceptable practice
So, corruption cases against Sharif Family can be closed

4- Election Commissioner whose job is to hold election had delayed election call for 7 Month

5- People are being actively being kidnapped and these are State level politician

Pakistan's Finance Minister is a convict fugitive, whose sentence was suspended by unknown parties

Nawaz Sharif is a fugitive overseas

Last edited:
What nonsense r u talking about. Show a post which I claim China has freedom of speech? That kind of freedom is venom. No countries has full freedom of speech. You cannot criticize religion or accuse other without evidents.

Free speech do not equal to lies. We do not promote such immoral of asking others to make lies. Do your religion cordone such act? Even Pakistan do not have, so I don't know what superior has Pakistan over China in system?
I didn't say anything about Religion. Bye.

Ignore that guy responding to you. Probably he is not Pakistani.

All Pakistani I have met are Pro-China. Especially ones overseas.

Back
Top Bottom