What's new

Pakistani Nationalists should study Chinese and Japanese governing systems

Fair enough, i see where youre coming from but we need to eradicate the bad material out of our politics before ever hoping to do that. Given Pakistani awam and politicians that can severely hinder our progress
Actually that bad material failed imran khan. He tried his best though.

China, Japan, South Korea and other East Asian countries have developed rapidly mainly based on two points.

First of all, these countries are homogeneous countries, and the people can make more sacrifices and transfer benefits for the future of the country. Their central government can also gather more strength. Government policies are also easier to implement.

Secondly, after the Korean War, the region has maintained a great degree of peace. Politics can maintain basic stability.

For a country as multi-ethnic as Pakistan, it is difficult to directly copy the policies of China or Japan. What Pakistan needs above all is to unite all the internal forces, unite many nationalities under one banner, and finally become a homogeneous country.

This flag cannot be the so-called "democracy", it can only be "Islam". Because Pakistan has too many devout and conservative Islamic tribes. If you want them to join you, you must integrate and rule in the name of "Islam".

The American system is applicable to the USA, but not necessarily to Pakistan. It will not only bring low efficiency and internal friction. And it will become a bridge for external forces to intervene and control Pakistan. You can expect that weak parties will always be eager to gain power through external forces, and these assistance will not be free. In such an environment, you can never obtain a stable economic development environment and sustained policies.
I suggest Islamic democracy or Islamic one party state system in Pakistan.

After seeing democracy getting failed in Pakistan , recently and historically. I am a big admirer of one party governing system in Pakistan. BUT that one party should represent all classes of pakistanis not like today's political parties engineered to serve interests of only the elite class.
Nationalism is much easy to implement through a one party system.
Yeah, democracy is also bullshit when not implemented properly.

I think the Chinese one-party state system would be good for Pakistan.

I want Pakistan to be industrialized like Japan is, WHILE respecting Islamic values and traditions.

But for that to happen, Pakistanis needs to be well educated in the academic disciplines.

I suggest Islamic democracy or Islamic one party state system in Pakistan.

Yeah, democracy is also bullshit when not implemented properly.

I think the Chinese one-party state system would be good for Pakistan.
If pakistani groups and factions can come to form one party system, I also think it will be good for Pakistanis, at least the country is very united now and can undertake important serious endeavors.

Please don't read their systems. Chinese are communists. People can vanish within seconds in China. These systems are like Traffic filtering through firewalls, military superiority, No freedom of speech etc. We need a democratic model like the United States. Imran khan's policy on China and Afghanistan is flawed. Our future doesn't lie with China. Our future lies with Allies.

Please don't read their systems. Chinese are communists. People can vanish within seconds in China. These systems are like Traffic filtering through firewalls, military superiority, No freedom of speech etc. We need a democratic model like the United States. Imran khan's policy on China and Afghanistan is flawed. Our future doesn't lie with China. Our future lies with Allies.
I see nothing wrong with the One Party state system in China.

Or the political system based on the German system used by Japan.
lol, American politics is all bullshit.

I see nothing wrong with the One Party state system in China.

Or the political system based on the German system used by Japan.
lol, American politics is all bullshit.
No no no. Freedom of speech is necessary. Communist systems allow powers to kidnap people and later, they make them vanish. In a communist system, all power belongs to the military. Citizens are like insects in the communist system for example see Russia and China lol. Russia kidnapped its own citizens during a protest against the Russian invasion of ukraine. Anyway, we need an environment where we can progress without any fear. The democratic system is the best system.

What works in East Asia doesn’t necessarily work in a culturally different environment like South Asia. One must find his own path by exploring, not rote emulation.
Yes, but I feel Pakistan is on the verge of such a political revolution something similar to the Meiji Restoration in Japan or Deng Xiaoping's 1970's China.

The new generation which are in their 20's and 30's now.

No no no. Freedom of speech is necessary. Communist systems allow powers to kidnap people and later, they make them vanish. In a communist system, all power belongs to the military. Citizens are like insects in the communist system for example see Russia and China lol. Russia kidnapped its own citizens during a protest against the Russian invasion of ukraine. Anyway, we need an environment where we can progress without any fear. The democratic system is the best system.
Stop BS about China if you dont know what you are talking about, your comprehension of Chinese system is closed to none but you are obviously brain washed by the American propaganda.

Stop BS about China if you dont what you are talking about, your comprehension of Chinese system is closed to none but you are obviously brain washed by the American propaganda.
Ignore him, probably he is not Pakistani.

Are you a Pakistani? Or an Indiot pretending to be a Pakistani?

@waz take care of this guy.

Pakistanis should study ethics and English. We should also study Democracy like democracy in the United States and India. We must not study communist people and make them our inspirations. Learning the democratic model of the United States is a must.
Prove of your loyalty to Uncle Sam.

American system

Drugs
BEB74D2160248D1BB165F174DEC7D747.jpg

Sex, party and liquor
columbia-sex-tourism-good-girls.png

Violent entertainment
WWE-Foxtel.jpg

and the infamous daily mass shooting
610f04fd-ae61-4bf6-b6cf-1b49fbe9492b-AP_Texas_School_Shooting.jpg

Is this the US democracy, freedom and human right you want to bring to Pakistan?

Prove of your loyalty to Uncle Sam.

American system

Drugs
View attachment 886508

Sex, party and liquor
View attachment 886509
Violent entertainment
View attachment 886510

and the infamous daily mass shooting
View attachment 886511

Is this the US democracy, freedom and human right you want to bring to Pakistan?
lol, that is their culture, what's appropriate in tastes. lol.

Yes, but I feel Pakistan is on the verge of such a political revolution something similar to the Meiji Restoration in Japan or Deng Xiaoping's 1970's China.

The new generation which are in their 20's and 30's now.
Pakistan need to tone down religion and promote nationalist , a nation of uniting different enthic groups under one banner. If u try to use religion, they will interpret as pledging faith to their maker instead of serving the state with a common clause.

lol, that is their culture, what's appropriate in tastes. lol.
That lapdog @Arsalan345 confirmed is a false flagger who wanted these vices like USA to engulf Pakistan.

Pakistan need to tone down religion and promote nationalist , a nation of uniting different enthic groups under one banner. If u try to use religion, they will interpret as pledging faith to their maker instead of serving the state with a common clause.

That lapdog @Arsalan345 confirmed is a false flagger who wanted these vices like USA to engulf Pakistan.
hahaha, you're still there. I can post pictures of your communist system too but at the end of the day, there is nothing to gain. All Chinese should focus on dreaming because this is what you do. I am from Pakistan. China and Chinese people have no right to interfere in our foreign affairs. Stay away. live in your communist system.

Ignore him, probably he is not Pakistani.

Are you a Pakistani? Or an Indiot pretending to be a Pakistani?

@waz take care of this guy.
hahaha. Pakistani people can say whatever they want. you can't force someone to accept the Chinese narrative just because they're our friends. A broad mindset is necessary.

Back
Top Bottom