What's new

Pakistani Nationalists should study Chinese and Japanese governing systems

Whether you are Islamist, Nationalist, or whatever, we need a revolution like Deng Xiaoping did to China.
People power always find the right leader to make the right change at the right time.

Post reported. You are no Pakistani or Pathan.

You are an Indiot.

Post reported!

@waz
@The Eagle

Why do you keep running away whenever I speak Pashto to you?

Taaso yo Canadian yest che da Cheeney pesho shakalawey 😂 😂 😂

Ta pawaheegey che ma sa waweeyal?

Pakiatani Nationalists and the Elite or whoever the fcuk should just vanish.

There's nothing called Pakistani Nationalists. Liberals, Nationalists, Mullahs, Rationalists, Communists, Military, Bureaucracy. They're all brothers in plate and nobody gives a F to you. So stop jumping over nationalism or nationalists or if you think they care.

Exactly 💯

Our military elites who are secular (not nationalist) are drunk property dealers at best and when they get time might do their actual job

They don't do their actual job that is the problem. India and Bangladesh are now excelling more than Pakistan.

FYI Iran was a great country Much before the mullahs - if anything they hindered their progress, its like hey UK is ruled by some mullahs from my sect now lets suck up to them cause thier country is much better than mine (not understanding that it was always better than yours and they are hindering its progress if anything)

There's a reason why the Islamic Revolution happened in the first place and there's a reason why Irani youth are becoming atheist.

Extremist secularism or islamism is never a good recipe.

@MultaniGuy Stop acting like a pajeet and actually respond bruddah LMFAOOO

There's no difference between you and an Indiot its confirmed.

Last edited:

Exactly 💯

They don't do their actual job that is the problem. India and Bangladesh are now excelling more than Pakistan.

There's a reason why the Islamic Revolution happened in the first place and there's a reason why Irani youth are becoming atheist.

Extremist secularism or islamism is never a good recipe.

@MultaniGuy Stop acting like a pajeet and actually respond bruddah LMFAOOO

There's no difference between you and an Indiot its confirmed.
You Indiot, I speak urdu.

Now get lost.

Religious crowd suck up to Iranian mullah butt, Wahabi suck up to Saudis, Barelvis are just busy with eating Halwa and wanting to bash ahmedis - thats why I dont like this crowd

How many seats do these people and parties have in parliament?

Or are you referring to Pakistani society?

You Indiot, I speak urdu.

Now get lost.

I speak Pashto, Indians don’t speak Pashto but speak Urdu and Hindi, which Hindi is very similar to Urdu.

Super unrealistic.

I already proposed the most pragmatic system to implement in Pakistan, and that's a Putin style Oligarchic Technocracy.

Yeltsin's U.S. backed Democratic Populism is pretty similar to how Pakistan is today, and equally a basket case.
I think the most urgent need for Pakistan is to unite many ethnic and local groups under one banner and stop differences and internal strife.

So I think they need two things: One is a strong and stable ruling group. Second, the values that can be recognized by the overwhelming majority of people.

Therefore, I believe that a military dictatorship based on Islamic values is most suitable for Pakistan. Pakistan should not learn from China and Japan, but should learn from South Korea in the era of Park Chung hee.

With Park Chung hee as a reference, select an excellent dictator from the military to exercise 30 years of strong rule over Pakistan.

BTW:
Park Chung hee ruled South Korea for 18 years (1961-1979). In these 18 years, South Korea's GDP increased from 2.4 billion US dollars to 67 billion US dollars, an increase of 2792%. South Korea has directly become a high-income country from a low-income country. Moreover, South Korea has changed from an agricultural country to an industrial country, and Park Chung hee has also substantially cleaned up the corruption of the government.

I think the most urgent need for Pakistan is to unite many ethnic and local groups under one banner and stop differences and internal strife.

So I think they need two things: One is a strong and stable ruling group. Second, the values that can be recognized by the overwhelming majority of people.

Therefore, I believe that a military dictatorship based on Islamic values is most suitable for Pakistan. Pakistan should not learn from China and Japan, but should learn from South Korea in the era of Park Chung hee.

With Park Chung hee as a reference, select an excellent dictator from the military to exercise 30 years of strong rule over Pakistan.

BTW:
Park Chung hee ruled South Korea for 18 years (1961-1979). In these 18 years, South Korea's GDP increased from 2.4 billion US dollars to 67 billion US dollars, an increase of 2792%. South Korea has directly become a high-income country from a low-income country. Moreover, South Korea has changed from an agricultural country to an industrial country, and Park Chung hee has also substantially cleaned up the corruption of the government.

Been there done that Zia ul Haq

Didn't work

We need democracy and truly stick with it, grow it over time- whatever the cost

Maybe not parliamentary democracy cause of it's instability but we just need reforms in our democracy where it's strong and protected and stable throughout Thier 5 years term with no interference

not a change in the whole system and certainly not a dictator, no one in Pakistan wants a dictator not even the millitary itself , people don't trust Islamist parties either nowadays except for TLP every other Islamist is losing voters

Both of these methods have been used and abused

Last edited:

BTW:

Yes, Islamic values and culture needs to be respected.

Country is suffering because leaders don’t have priorities right.
Yes, but also because of the reason I mentioned. Dudes will engage in vile propaganda against their countrymen and then ask why situation bad? Must be the mullah in Iran, lol.

And history knows what has harmed Pakistan more, Iranian Mullah or what was imported from the deserts.
You get rilled up quickly without trying to understand what is being said, first keep calm and understand what's being said

No where did I appreciate them, if anything I hate em up a passion but that doesn't mean I can't talk about others too, it's a collective issue of not loving each other and being used by forigners-

Last edited:
You get rilled up quickly without trying to understand what is being said

No where did I appreciate them, if anything I hate em up a passion but that doesn't mean I can't talk about others too, it's a collective issue of not loving each other and being used by forigners
That's why I'm here to get riled up. Once my emotions are all high, I'll take another break from PDF.

Yes, but also because of the reason I mentioned. Dudes will engage in vile propaganda against their countrymen and then ask why situation bad? Must be the mullah in Iran, lol.

That is part of it. You see certain boogeymen are created and propagated in the minds of these "nationalists". But, the biggest power stopper in Pakistan is PPP. But you see none of these propogandists tear apart PPP or Sindhi ethnonationalism the way they tear apart PTM or Irani mullahs.

People power always find the right leader to make the right change at the right time.

That is never happening as long as feudalism rules the country.

Pakistan has a chance with Imran Khan, the window is closing...

Back
Top Bottom