What's new

Pakistani Nationalists should study Chinese and Japanese governing systems

f- Pakistani Nationalists
Yay to Iranian mullah a** kissers - spiting facts
Iran or Mullahs had nothing to do here but since you mentioned. At LEAST they've:

-State of the art free healthcare system
-Top of the class free educational system
-Great infrastructure, road network and public transport. Even their villages have card payment systems.
-Way less terrorism despite bordering to Afghanistan and Iraq at the same time.

Now, I know you're going to call me mullah a$$ kisser, Iranian agent or filthy Shia, anti Pakistan and bla bla. But facts remain facts, look at our country! Except a few places in each city, its like a village everywhere. And then the villages are where people still live a cavelife. Mullah Iran's least educated province (Sistan and Balochistan 75% is higher than the highest educated province of ours (Punjab) 63%.

Isn't that shameful and a reason to ask Nationalists, Liberals, Mullahs, Bureaucracy and Military to go F itself?

Iran or Mullahs had nothing to do here but since you mentioned. At LEAST they've:

-State of the art free healthcare system
-Top of the class free educational system
-Great infrastructure, road network and public transport. Even their villages have card payment systems.
-Way less terrorism despite bordering to Afghanistan and Iraq at the same time.

Now, I know you're going to call me mullah a$$ kisser, Iranian agent or filthy Shia, anti Pakistan and bla bla. But facts remain facts, look at our country! Except a few places in each city, its like a village everywhere. And then the villages are where people still live a cavelife. Mullah Iran's least educated province (Sistan and Balochistan 75% is higher than the highest educated province of ours (Punjab) 63%.

Isn't that shameful and a reason to ask Nationalists, Liberals, Mullahs, Bureaucracy and Military to go F itself?
cause They care for their country while we don't - that's the whole issue
Religious crowd suck up to Iranian mullah butt, Wahabi suck up to Saudis, Barelvis are just busy with eating Halwa and wanting to bash ahmedis - thats why I dont like this crowd
I don't complain about Jamat-e-Islami. cause they are smart, they are religious, and in my experience don't suck foreigner mullah D***- that's fine, they are the kinda people I can somewhat respect even if I don't agree with everything

Our military elites who are secular (not nationalist) are drunk property dealers at best and when they get time might do their actual job

FYI Iran was a great country Much before the mullahs - if anything they hindered their progress, its like hey UK is ruled by some mullahs from my sect now lets suck up to them cause thier country is much better than mine (not understanding that it was always better than yours and they are hindering its progress if anything)

Last edited:
Religious crowd suck up to Iranian mullah butt, Wahabi suck up to Saudis, Barelvis are just busy with eating Halwa and wanting to kill pregnant Ahmadi babies - thats why I dont like this crowd
I don't complain about Jamat-e-Islami. cause they are smart, they are religious, and in my experience don't suck foreigner mullah D***- that's fine, they are the kinda people I can somewhat respect even if I don't agree with everything

Our military elites who are secular (not nationalist) are drunk property dealers at best and when they get time might do their actual job

FYI Iran was a great country Much before the mullahs - if anything they hindered their progress, its like hey UK is ruled by some mullahs from my sect now lets suck up to them cause thier country is much better than mine (not understanding that it was always better than yours and they are hindering its progress if anything)

Yes, they care about their country while we don't. But Nationalists don't care either. They are nationalists because it suits their status quo.

Secondly, no, Iran wasn't great before Mullah regime. You've no idea how horrible it was and people were dying from hunger. The status quo was maintained and only the elites enjoyed.

Whether you are Islamist, Nationalist, or whatever, we need a revolution like Deng Xiaoping did to China.

If the Paks have to follow something they may follow the Turkish Muslim Nationalists for they're the closest in understanding the HAKIKAT (reality)....

An example of coherence:

"We're defeating the Zionists playing by their rules in their own games" - Merhum Prof Nejmettin Erbakan, the father of the Muslim Siyaset in Turkey (Erdo'an etc. are his disciples) and a former Turkish PM

"We have defeated the USSR in Afganistan with the help of the USA, and we'll defeat the USA in Afganistan with the help of the USA" - Merhum Gen Hamid Gul, a former ISI Chief

Any successful system elsewhere will fail in Pakistan so long as those carrying the biggest guns are sold out western colonial foot soldiers...

@Wood

Hey fvcking Indiots, go to your shitty Bharat Rakshak forum instead on our Pakistani forums and laughing at our posts.
this applies to all the other ra*dians in and out of bharat. Their obsession with Pakistan is such that they won't go away, no matter how much you humiliate them.

Super unrealistic.

I already proposed the most pragmatic system to implement in Pakistan, and that's a Putin style Oligarchic Technocracy.

Yeltsin's U.S. backed Democratic Populism is pretty similar to how Pakistan is today, and equally a basket case.

Super unrealistic.

I already proposed the most pragmatic system to implement in Pakistan, and that's a Putin style Oligarchic Technocracy.

Yeltsin's U.S. backed Democratic Populism is pretty similar to how Pakistan is today, and equally a basket case.
No we have to go through tough years and become a true Democracy- we have to fix our democracy and make it better instead of going around looking for systems

Multi ethnic States only work with democracy

Pakistani Nationalists should study Chinese and Japanese governing systems

Pakistan should study Chinese one=party state system and the Meiji Restoration that happened in Japan in the 1860's.
The best reform is to have COAS serve a term as President, after retirement, so if the politicians mess about he can kick their ar$e.

Religious crowd suck up to Iranian mullah butt, Wahabi suck up to Saudis, Barelvis are just busy with eating Halwa and wanting to bash ahmedis - thats why I dont like this crowd

What you completely overlook in your tirades is the fact that, your opposition to the solidarity some of us have for Iranian Mullahs, is straight out of the propaganda playbook that was utilized to create sectarian tensions in Pakistan to counter the so called Iranian influence by the Saudis.

And history knows what has harmed Pakistan more, Iranian Mullah or what was imported from the deserts.

You are a bigger tool than us Mullah lickers. And the country continues to suffer because some of you keep portraying us as foreign agents. Allah knows our service and the patience we continue to display for this country, I hope your propaganda doesn't start having its intended effects.

The best reform is to have COAS serve a term as President, after retirement, so if the politicians mess about he can kick their ar$e.
But Japan didn't adopt that. Nor did China.

Japan adopted the German/Prussian government style.

There is no such thing or ppl called Pakistani nationalists. Here there are only mafias, whose sole objective is to benefit themselves. No one cares abt the country.
I'm a Pakistani Nationalist.

Back
Top Bottom