What's new

Pakistani Nationalists should study Chinese and Japanese governing systems

Pakistanis should study ethics and English. We should also study Democracy like democracy in the United States and India. We must not study communist people and make them our inspirations. Learning the democratic model of the United States is a must.
So you fool want pakistan to become another cow piss drinking supa pawa India ? Haha.

So you fool want pakistan to become another cow piss drinking supa pawa India ? Haha.
haha you are clearly frustrated. I like it. I love to see people crying like you. hahaha. I don't want Pakistan to follow China because we don't want to be vanished in broad daylight hahaha.

Since so many are frustrated with the current system, is there anyone liking the neighbors Afghanistan, Iran or China to adopt their system? may be a federation?

Any successful system elsewhere will fail in Pakistan so long as those carrying the biggest guns are sold out western colonial foot soldiers...
We are nothing more than peasants, bloody civilians serving our monarchs.

hahaha, you're still there. I can post pictures of your communist system too but at the end of the day, there is nothing to gain. All Chinese should focus on dreaming because this is what you do. I am from Pakistan. China and Chinese people have no right to interfere in our foreign affairs. Stay away. live in your communist system.

hahaha. Pakistani people can say whatever they want. you can't force someone to accept the Chinese narrative just because they're our friends. A broad mindset is necessary.
Focus on what? China as 2nd largest economy? 3 trillion USD foreign reserve. No need to beg others for loan. One EMAL aircraft carrier on the way. A space station in space. GDP per Capita has already reach medium tier

And u think Pakistan is more success or US has more freedom but ordinary people suffer drugs, mass shooting or minority mug by extremist daily as better? Lol..

You are delusion and just a lapdog of USA talking for sake of talking.

Pakistanis should study ethics and English. We should also study Democracy like democracy in the United States and India. We must not study communist people and make them our inspirations. Learning the democratic model of the United States is a must.

I agree, what makes the West so unique is people like living in their countries and are ready to burden any hardships and are loyal.

Our background is tied with the west, we are a democratic, multi ethnic and free society as Jinnah intended.

Not all Chinese are rich, many are poor. They are like Indians, they will only show the gloss but behind the gloss there are many poor people who are used as slave labor, an unaccountable and un-elected government and forced disappearances. A heavily monitored society like that is not healthy. Might as well live in North Korea. Its like a oriental version of an Arab dictatorship :lol:

And online you will noticed there is never a difference of opinion, just the same automated pro government cringe responses. No one wold dare to speak out even if its just an opinion. I dare any Chinese on here to say something negative about their government like people in free countries do :lol:

Last edited:
don't get riled up, learn to take a few jokes.

Are you even a Punjabi with no humorous bone in your body?

There's a leadership crisis my man. We need another Quaid e Azam, until then it's popcorns for me.

Pay taxes, raise your kids right, obey the law, be righteous and that's it.
Pay taxes, raise your kids right, see your kids get shot in the head by some unemployed goon created from the failing economy, obey the corrupt politicians supplanted by the establishment, be righteous and die like a good civilian from heart attack without any medical coverage because your overlord master doesn't give a shit about you and that's it.

haha you are clearly frustrated. I like it. I love to see people crying like you. hahaha. I don't want Pakistan to follow China because we don't want to be vanished in broad daylight hahaha.
Lol.. who want to be like Pakistan? China is 10 times better. In international scene, seriously, nobody respect Pakistan. What kind of achievement can u brag about?

I agree, what makes the West so unique is people like living in their countries and are ready to burden any hardships and are loyal.

Our background is tied with the west, we are a democratic, multi ethnic and free society as Jinnah intended.

Not all Chinese are rich, many are poor. They are like Indians, they will only show the gloss but behind the gloss there are many poor people who are used as slave labor, an unaccountable and un-elected government and forced disappearances. A heavily monitored society like that is not healthy. Might as well live in North Korea. Its like a oriental version of an Arab dictatorship :lol:

And online you will noticed there is never a difference of opinion, just the same automated pro government cringe responses. No one wold dare to speak out even if its just an opinion. I dare any Chinese on here to say something negative about their government like people in free countries do :lol:
There shows your little knowledge of China. Poor are well protected by Chinese government. No poor are derived of education or starve to death but such cannot be say about Pakistan.

And you think in western society, u can really speak anything u want and can be heard? See how many speak on favour of China and get drown out. They will accuse u of far right and get banish. The western control their media tightly and dictate the mass to hear what they want.

There is no freedom of speak in Pakistan.

You cannot speak any against religion. Some crook cleric sometimes will abuse their power and accuse u of such if you speak ill against them.

Don't delude yourself. U ask anybody, nobody will want to come to Pakistan. They all want to come to China. Look at how many expatriate still stay in China despite the covid 0 policy. Regards to freedom of Chinese, how many Chinese can travel overseas compare to North Korea. Trying to compare China to north Korea just surely show your evil agenda. Nobody will trust such words and only fools like you can believe it. Best of all these Chinese travel overseas , come back to China. Will ordinary North Korea will go back if they got the chance to go out?

Last edited:
hahaha, you're still there. I can post pictures of your communist system too but at the end of the day, there is nothing to gain. All Chinese should focus on dreaming because this is what you do. I am from Pakistan. China and Chinese people have no right to interfere in our foreign affairs. Stay away. live in your communist system.

hahaha. Pakistani people can say whatever they want. you can't force someone to accept the Chinese narrative just because they're our friends. A broad mindset is necessary.
In Pakistan, u have no freedom of speech. But China is still 10 times better.

:enjoy:

Lol.. who want to be like Pakistan? China is 10 times better. In international scene, seriously, nobody respect Pakistan. What kind of achievement can u brag about?

There shows your little knowledge of China. Poor are well protected by Chinese government. No poor are derived of education or starve to death but such cannot be say about Pakistan.

And you think in western society, u can really speak anything u want and can be heard? See how many speak on favour of China and get drown out. They will accuse u of far right and get banish. The western control their media tightly and dictate the mass to hear what they want.

There is no freedom of speak in Pakistan.

You cannot speak any against religion. Some crook cleric sometimes will abuse their power and accuse u of such if you speak ill against them.

Don't delude yourself. U ask anybody, nobody will want to come to Pakistan. They all want to come to China. Lool at how many expatriate still stay in China despite the covid 0 policy. Regards to freedom of Chinese, how many Chinese can travel overseas compare to North Korea. Trying to compare China to north Korea just surely show your evil agenda. Nobody will trust such words and only fools like you can believe it.

I am speaking of the west. Pakistan is an unfinished product. It is less than a century old, give it time.

Also you need to understand Pakistan keeps a strong religion to keep its women loyal to their men. Isn't there an epidemic of single Chinese men?

Faith in God is important, it has many benefits especially in the relationship between man and woman, it is the glue that binds. However Pakistani faith can be crude and vulgar at times but it will evolve.

I am speaking of the west. Pakistan is an unfinished product. It is less than a century old, give it time.

Also you need to understand Pakistan keeps a strong religion to keep its women loyal to their men. Isn't there an epidemic of single Chinese men?

Faith in God is important, it has many benefits especially in the relationship between man and woman, it is the glue that binds. However Pakistani faith can be crude and vulgar at times but it will evolve.
More like many cleric abuse the so called religion to enrich themselves. I am not saying all cleric are bad. But proven,many are abusing such system and women right in Pakistan is almost non existent and u have to admit, there is certain level of abusing women in Pakistan.

I have sister and mother. I wouldn't want them to go thru such brutal. They are human beings afterall, no tool or objects for u to toy with.

More like many cleric abuse the so called religion to enrich themselves. I am not saying all cleric are bad. But proven,many are abusing such system and women right in Pakistan is almost non existent and u have to admit, there is certain level of abusing women in Pakistan.

I have sister and mother. I wouldn't want them to go thru such brutal. They are human beings afterall, no tool or objects for u to toy with.

Small price to pay for your women not to run off with white men. Here Chinese women who have been raised in the west refuse to date Chinese men. You are nothing in their eyes. They want a tall caucasian man so they can have white babies such is the extremity of this fetish and self loathing. Same is happening with Indians. Many Indian men are single and looked down upon by their women. Female hypergamy is a very delicate balancing act and the odds are always in favour of the white man. Faith is the equalizer.

Majority of Pakistani women are still loyal. Pakistani men have no trouble finding a wife.

Small price to pay for your women not to run off with white men. Here Chinese women who have been raised in the west refuse to date Chinese men. You are nothing in their eyes. They want a tall caucasian man so they can have white babies such is the extremity of this fetish and self loathing. Same is happening with Indians. Many Indian men are single and looked down upon by their women. Female hypergamy is a very delicate balancing act and the odds are always in favour of the white man. Faith is the equalizer.

Majority of Pakistani women are still loyal. Pakistani men have no trouble finding a wife.
Lol.. ok. Go ahead and think u r better with your crook mentality. I am done with here.

Lol.. ok. Go ahead and think u r better with your crook mentality. I am done with here.
He is not lying about Chinese women... I have spoken to Chinese men who tell me the same and I've seen it. It is crazy the fetishisation of white men and how they easily insult Asian men.

Women's rights in Pakistan differ depending on area/ethnicity, in AJK/Northern and Central Punjab they are really not oppressed or anything

Back
Top Bottom