What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

LOL, also got a few pak bros from punjab that make all sorts of coarse humour hehe.
Yeah that is the Punjabi way of showing affection toward our friends
Gaal to bagir gal da maza koi nahi
Means a chat without a gali is no fun

Ps God I hate you guys for separating us from our sikh brothers:cray:

Ps God I hate you guys for separating us from our sikh brothers:cray:

I hate we were all separated at all lulz. At least 10 - 20 year attempt at loose federation (real power invested locally and only limited federal govt - regarding say external defense, common minimum judiciary and common minimum standards legislation) should have been made, and then after the federation term....whoever wants to leave can choose to do so (by local referendum) and be re-admitted again if they vote for it later etc. etc. Or there are so many other models. Instead clamour was to hew by basis of religion....that is setting up for bad blood and more conflict unfortunately....because religion is something of very personal nature....its what people invest so much emotion and whole livelihood on. I personally think it was a dreadful idea...the other options were not even attempted for some time to judge the results on.

Anyways its OT....it is what we have inherited, we gotta make do with it and hopefully look to peace and better future with further generations.

At one point UK and France were literally in an existential war on French lands almost 50/50 split between them over around 100 years (imagine if partition had gone on for 100 years in our case)....literally called the 100 years war.

There is reason why they still refer to each other today as the "old enemy"....and all kinds of equivalents of kashmirs and such were created, resolved and re-created in that period and even after for many more hundreds of years.

Yet now they are firmly friends and good neighbours (but of course remain fiercely protective of their identity and what makes them unique etc)....since enough time has elapsed....having even shed blood together against more recent threats and enemies.

Do any of them personally remember or have parents or grandparents anymore that they lost to the other one in that 100 year long bloody, terrorist-ridden (in our standards today for sure) conflict in near winner-takes all scenario? It is something they read about in history, and maybe study a bit more if it really interests them....or wonder about why the national motto of say British monarch is still in French (Dieu et mon droit).

So many other examples. I don't even want to go into how Germany literally fractured and purged itself over and over again for nearly 300 years in some of the most vicious religious wars (till they literally ran out of blood to spill...esp on account of foreigners)....or how something similar happened between the poles and the ukrainians again for such a long time (and the russians even inherited it as well).

Yet they all turned out ok overall now...right? How many Germans today remember on personal level how one of their kingdoms totally ravaged and desecrated another...losing like half their military age boys in the process sometimes?

So with that in mind, I at least have the hope for the future in our case. We have one fracture and one unresolved legacy of it....not dozens and dozens of it like so many others....as long as we dont do something stupid in the vulnerable period we are in now (transitioning to mature, secure, developed countries)...I don't see why its a special case to be eternally stuck as enemies forever....if anything it will resolve faster (I hope and pray) than most other equivalents found in history.

But in meantime you can visit Sikhs all over world wherever they are...many of them sure do miss you guys too! It sucks thats the best we can do for now, but hey gotta move forwards and try make things better however we can, so it has multiplier effect as time goes by...like a mighty river picking up water from its many branches. :enjoy:

@Hell hound @Zibago @django @Nilgiri @XenoEnsi-14 :p
Sana Javed
17342522_1367607196653800_8603294947454865681_n.jpg
17457843_1367606989987154_3313662388169517326_n.jpg
17457931_1367607273320459_7132023352223328873_n.jpg
17458368_1367607316653788_86122326255015426_n.jpg
17522673_1367607133320473_3310586437659682588_n.jpg

Hell hound tag friendly troll we need a review :lol:

hell hound tag friendly troll we need a review :lol:
@friendly_troll96 chal troll meray bhai ho ja shuru nist mar day is ki bhi ajj :lol:

I hate we were all separated at all lulz. At least 10 - 20 year attempt at loose federation (real power invested locally and only limited federal govt - regarding say external defense, common minimum judiciary and common minimum standards legislation) should have been made, and then after the federation term....whoever wants to leave can choose to do so (by local referendum) and be re-admitted again if they vote for it later etc. etc. Or there are so many other models. Instead clamour was to hew by basis of religion....that is setting up for bad blood and more conflict unfortunately....because religion is something of very personal nature....its what people invest so much emotion and whole livelihood on. I personally think it was a dreadful idea...the other options were not even attempted for some time to judge the results on.

Anyways its OT....it is what we have inherited, we gotta make do with it and hopefully look to peace and better future with further generations.

At one point UK and France were literally in an existential war on French lands almost 50/50 split between them over around 100 years (imagine if partition had gone on for 100 years in our case)....literally called the 100 years war.

There is reason why they still refer to each other today as the "old enemy"....and all kinds of equivalents of kashmirs and such were created, resolved and re-created in that period and even after for many more hundreds of years.

Yet now they are firmly friends and good neighbours (but of course remain fiercely protective of their identity and what makes them unique etc)....since enough time has elapsed....having even shed blood together against more recent threats and enemies.

Do any of them personally remember or have parents or grandparents anymore that they lost to the other one in that 100 year long bloody, terrorist-ridden (in our standards today for sure) conflict in near winner-takes all scenario? It is something they read about in history, and maybe study a bit more if it really interests them....or wonder about why the national motto of say British monarch is still in French (Dieu et mon droit).

So many other examples. I don't even want to go into how Germany literally fractured and purged itself over and over again for nearly 300 years in some of the most vicious religious wars (till they literally ran out of blood to spill...esp on account of foreigners)....or how something similar happened between the poles and the ukrainians again for such a long time (and the russians even inherited it as well).

Yet they all turned out ok overall now...right? How many Germans today remember on personal level how one of their kingdoms totally ravaged and desecrated another...losing like half their military age boys in the process sometimes?

So with that in mind, I at least have the hope for the future in our case. We have one fracture and one unresolved legacy of it....not dozens and dozens of it like so many others....as long as we dont do something stupid in the vulnerable period we are in now (transitioning to mature, secure, developed countries)...I don't see why its a special case to be eternally stuck as enemies forever....if anything it will resolve faster (I hope and pray) than most other equivalents found in history.

But in meantime you can visit Sikhs all over world wherever they are...many of them sure do miss you guys too! It sucks thats the best we can do for now, but hey gotta move forwards and try make things better however we can, so it has multiplier effect as time goes by...like a mighty river picking up water from its many branches. :enjoy:
bro will get back to you on your profile as soon as possible.this is some serious discussion will be doing it with fresh mind.:enjoy:

@friendly_troll96 chal troll meray bhai ho ja shuru nist mar day is ki bhi ajj :lol:

bro will get back to you on your profile as soon as possible.this is some serious discussion will be doing it with fresh mind.:enjoy:

Yah sorry for making it so long and in this thread....I thought later maybe I should have just profile page posted, but then I remembered the word limit on those is so annoying lol.

Sana Javed

:wub:

Back
Top Bottom