What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

LOL. He is on/off BD poster from what I have seen. I myself barely know any Bengali lol....BD ppl I know use English and Hindi most of the time with me (and other non-BD folk). Tamil I can test quite quickly lol ;)
i thought you were from indian bengal. o_O

He is on/off BD poster
that..doesn't prove a thing. :lol:;)

I like this thread:)
how could you?!:o::mad::mad:
Please unlike it, or they'll ban you.

Uglu...ugly...fugly....lol.

OK so who are your top 5 Pak beauties of all time?

I'm guessing its going to include laila (and I don't disagree if so hehe)...
Zhalay and Suneeta are ugly?On which frikin planet?

Lets see if any of the foreheads trigger @friendly_troll96 :D
He is like the rishtey wali aunty who finds keray in every girl :D

I want to confess that when I was just a visitor here I used to watch this thread and stupid and funny section the most.:p:
Well you just got added in a list that includes the likes of overload and zarvan :D
@The Sandman

Please keep it open thread and i identify lots of Tharkeys here in PDF:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Tharki wo wahid tabka hay jo har kisam kay rang,mazhab,qomiyat aur nasal sey balatar ho kar sochta hay
Anwar Maqsopd

Kubra khan and glad you are on the same page as me and @Zibago in regards to the beautiful laila;)
Laila smokes too :D

He is like the rishtey wali aunty who finds keray in every girl :D
hynnn!!!? that makes zero sense. :crazy_pilot:
rishtay wali auntiyan kab se keeray nikalnay lag gai larkiyon mn? :crazy:
wo tuo khoti ko b hirni bna k pesh krti hn.

there ARE some rishtay wali aunties on this thread and I AIN'T one of them. :lol:

hynnn!!!? that makes zero sense. :crazy_pilot:
rishtay wali auntiyan kab se keeray nikalnay lag gai larkiyon mn? :crazy:
wo tuo khoti ko b hirni bna k pesh krti hn.

there ARE some rishtay wali aunties on this thread and I AIN'T one of them. :lol:
Khoti ko hirni tab banatien hain jab larkey waloan ki taraf jayein larki waloan ki taraf wo keray nikalti hain takey fee bharay :D

Sumbal iqbal
nice complexion and everything but her face doesn't quite go with the body. it looks to be of an older woman. that stupid choker which looks more like a slave collar is making it harder for her already stuck-out-like-a-sore-thumb face to blend in with the body.
someone tell her and aima baig that choker necklace fashion is long over.
-
Komal Iqbal
Ugly
-
Zhalay
Ugly
-
Rachel Gill
Fugly
with fuglier personality. Never understood why pakistani Christians try too hard.
-
Laila Ali
Beautiful- everything is on point. 8.8/10. dil mangay more of her pictures. :smitten:

-
Suneeta
Doughy face. Ugly. More to the very ugly side.
-
Ab khush..chass ki mat marwa k mere se? Now look at those pics again and you'd be like, 'damn, friendly troll is so right'. :rofl:
so-long-ti-that-deserves-a-ti-salute-there.jpg

Back
Top Bottom