What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

:smitten::smitten::smitten:
img_1757-jpg.386694

Lets see if any of the foreheads trigger @friendly_troll96 :D
Sumbal iqbal
nice complexion and everything but her face doesn't quite go with the body. it looks to be of an older woman. that stupid choker which looks more like a slave collar is making it harder for her already stuck-out-like-a-sore-thumb face to blend in with the body.
someone tell her and aima baig that choker necklace fashion is long over.
-
Komal Iqbal
Ugly
-
Zhalay
Ugly
-
Rachel Gill
Fugly
with fuglier personality. Never understood why pakistani Christians try too hard.
-
Laila Ali
Beautiful- everything is on point. 8.8/10. dil mangay more of her pictures. :smitten:

-
Suneeta
Doughy face. Ugly. More to the very ugly side.
-
Ab khush..chass ki mat marwa k mere se? Now look at those pics again and you'd be like, 'damn, friendly troll is so right'. :rofl:

@friendly_troll96 chal troll meray bhai ho ja shuru nist mar day is ki bhi ajj :lol:
shuru ho ja.. tum ne deg kholi hvi hai? :mad::mad::mad:
-

Smile bahut buri hai Sana Javed ki. Khotay jese dant. barri ho k koji ho gai hai...like those poor kids who grow to be ugly adults.

Sana-Javed-Cute-Photoshoot-2014.jpg

-
PS Lol did you guys notice her tunni in pics sandman posted? @Nilgiri
2, 3 bar dekho tuo kuch kuch hoga. :lol:

My choice is Kubra Khan. I wish her all the best.
who's she? o_O

Sumbal iqbal
nice complexion and everything but her face doesn't quite go with the body. it looks to be of an older woman. that stupid choker which looks more like a slave collar is making it harder for her already stuck-out-like-a-sore-thumb face to blend in with the body.
someone tell her and aima baig that choker necklace fashion is long over.
-
Komal Iqbal
Ugly
-
Zhalay
Ugly
-
Rachel Gill
Fugly
with fuglier personality. Never understood why pakistani Christians try too hard.
-
Laila Ali
Beautiful- everything is on point. 8.8/10. dil mangay more of her pictures. :smitten:

-
Suneeta
Doughy face. Ugly. More to the very ugly side.
-
Ab khush..chass ki mat marwa k mere se? Now look at those pics again and you'd be like, 'damn, friendly troll is so right'. :rofl:

Uglu...ugly...fugly....lol.

OK so who are your top 5 Pak beauties of all time?

I'm guessing its going to include laila (and I don't disagree if so hehe)...

Uglu...ugly...fugly....lol.

OK so who are your top 5 Pak beauties of all time?

I'm guessing its going to include laila (and I don't disagree if so hehe)...
i ain't got a top-5 list haha.

@Skies are you..um..really from Bangladesh? I mean how come you know pakistani models and their names and even have a favorite?
@Nilgiri could you test his bengali/bangla? :argh:;)

Back
Top Bottom