glory be !!

pictures, please, if possible.
The fat Binita
mnkb6.jpg

new slimmer Binita
Benita%20David%202.jpg

Benita on the right
10860101_1573515252909569_1151971938_n.jpg

Benita_David_Pakistani_Female_Fashion_Model_And_Television_Actress_Celebrity_39_idfwe_Pak101(dot)com.jpg

Benita_David_Pakistani_Female_Fashion_Model_And_Television_Actress_Celebrity_34_byheb_Pak101(dot)com.jpg

Half-tranny looking women with kilos of makeup every page I turn. I am seriously shocked at the choices of most people here :blink:

Quoted for emphasis.

Pashtun/Pakhtun is the most proper word, Afghan comes next while Pathan is an alien and derogatory/improper word.

No, 'Pathan' is our word for you. Deal with it.

was she on a long hunger strike??

I know. That is just sad.

These are the kind of girls who eat like sparrows, and then run to the bathroom to shove a finger up their gullet and throw up. Very unhealthy. They age quickly, and look unhealthy even when still young.

@jamahir that yoga goddess photo desperately needed on this thread for some estrogen balance.

I know. That is just sad.

These are the kind of girls who eat like sparrows, and then run to the bathroom to shove a finger up their gullet and throw up. Very unhealthy.

sad indeed.

do you as a medician see such cases??

They age quickly, and look unhealthy even when still young.

good observation.

@jamahir that yoga goddess photo desperately needed on this thread for some estrogen balance.

indeed.

i will try to find to find it... most of the pics here are so thandi.

sad indeed.

do you as a medician see such cases??

Not as a budding doc, but I've dated girls who do that. Their stomach cries for food. They drink water. Their stomach churns and acidity eats their insides. They chain smoke. Then they give in and binge (the cartoons about stuffing mouth with cake etc.) but when they think no one's watching. They would die if they found someone saw them doing it. Then guilt strikes and they rush to the bathroom. And often throw up fresh food.

If only she would work on her belly fat she would be considered a 9 in my book but my god those baloonies are huge and look natural

When i raise my arms like that my ribs become visible lol but i would love to get a bear hug from her

@jamahir women like that look good fully clothed and all but fat rolls and strech marks look disgusting

The only good thing about fat chicks is their recoil

If only she would work on her belly fat she would be considered a 9 in my book but my god those baloonies are huge and look natural

When i raise my arms like that my ribs become visible lol but i would love to get a bear hug from her

don't we all?? :azn:

@jamahir women like that look good fully clothed and all but fat rolls and strech marks look disgusting

The only good thing about fat chicks is their recoil

as years pass, you will begin to like the idea.

Back
Top Bottom