What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Twice I browsed this thread, this time is even more disappointing than the last. You see better looking ones on the average college campus in Pakistan.

Beauty lies in beholder's eyes.......:P

Brother, this is specifically for scientific research. Please don't accuse us of wasting our time like that.

absolutely... how dare he... :angry:

Its a self preservation thing! :rofl:

and yes old people really did love fatties but i just cant look past the fat rolls blaugh

do you remember the "ideal female figure" vid and article i had posted??

all this "thin and fit" is a modern thing and driven by capitalism ( lots of products to be sold, after all )... the "health and wellness" industry is big and wide-ranging... females have been convinced into accepting the thin ideal and then their peers pressurize each other into sustaining it... males have been convinced by looking at these females in media and outside.

That's how Indian Apsaras always used to be built.

Our rock carvings are not imaginations. That's really how chicks were built back in the day.

glory be to the bhojpuri film industry that has kept that fine tradition alive !!

But those aatish-parast never used word Pathan........why you took offense from my explanation?.....you people use word pathan like Hindus, because you were once Hindus, thats the explanation of sticking to word pathan instead of using proper word. Deal with it.
@DRaisinHerald

the aatish-parasts and the hindus share ancestry... and @fakhre mirpur having it too does not make him less of a human... i don't know my ancestry beyond my grandfather nor do i care... i am because of what i am.

i don't see what all that has to do with this thread.

Time to detoxify this thread @jamahir
A-smoking-hot-Alia-Bhatt-with-the-ball.jpg

I have heard her family roots are from Swat, whether she is Pashtun or not I don not know.
If she is from mansehra than it gets tricky cuz mansehra walay na teeteroan mein na batairoan mein

Back
Top Bottom