What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Hehe

Nope i just cant like women who i cant fire arm carry and i definately cant carry 70 kg

Hmmmm ..... you seem to be interested enough to have Googled her. :)

74 kilos to be precise.

Tamil-Actress-Namitha-New.jpg

namitha-hot-saree-stills.jpg

Hmmmm ..... you seem to be interested enough to have Googled her. :)

74 kilos to be precise.
Actually it was a wild guess wow i am good
Wait if she is 74 kg than that makes her 14 kg heavier than me not sexy at all

Actually it was a wild guess wow i am good
Wait if she is 74 kg than that makes her 14 kg heavier than me not sexy at all

She's a big girl no doubt. And no offense, but you're a small guy. Now I understand your taste in women.

Its a self preservation thing! :rofl:

She's a big girl no doubt. And no offense, but you're a small guy. Now I understand your taste in women.

Its a self preservation thing! :rofl:
Nope i used to 63 kg (which by the way is a healthy weight for a 5-8/9 bloke but donating blood in ramzaan wasnt a really god idea i lost 3 kilo and my waist decreased from 32 to 31

fuckyouopera

Nope i used to 63 kg (which by the way is a healthy weight for a 5-8/9 bloke but donating blood in ramzaan wasnt a really god idea i lost 3 kilo and my waist decreased from 32 to 31

But still, too small for Namitha.

Good for me. At 182 cm and 90 kilos, I feel confident.

top-most-popular-plus-size-actress-from-south-india-540da4265f93c.img

90 kg for 5-10 is not a healthy weight

I was talking about you and yes old people really did love fatties but i just cant look past the fat rolls blaugh

Half-tranny looking women with kilos of makeup every page I turn. I am seriously shocked at the choices of most people here :blink:

Quoted for emphasis.

No, 'Pathan' is our word for you. Deal with it.
So what my great grandfather was a kashmiri brahman he converted to Islam what makes you superior to a person who converted from other faiths?.Your ancestors too converted from atish parasts(fire worshippers)

They`re all fat :(

Twice I browsed this thread, this time is even more disappointing than the last. You see better looking ones on the average college campus in Pakistan.

Tharkiiis all of you are Tharkiis of the highest order ! :o:

Brother, this is specifically for scientific research. Please don't accuse us of wasting our time like that.

Back
Top Bottom