What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Opps its 5-10.888 but still your weight should be in the 70,s

I was just being accurate, as in fauji institutions its all metric. But bolne ke liye I am 6 feet. And the 90 kilo is bone and muscle. You will not find fat cadets, even medical ones. Chashmish yes, fat no. They whip you into shape in the first 3 months of fresher term itself. No mommy recognizes her beta when they go home the first time.

Time to detoxify this thread @jamahir
A-smoking-hot-Alia-Bhatt-with-the-ball.jpg

If she is from mansehra than it gets tricky cuz mansehra walay na teeteroan mein na batairoan mein

Nice!

@jamahir you have turned thread into bbw thread it needs more detox
CAM01357.jpg

Buddhi.

she just has a mature face like of mahira khan... if she chubbies up and wears sleeveless dresses, she will look fine enough... will suit her more.

I was just being accurate, as in fauji institutions its all metric. But bolne ke liye I am 6 feet. And the 90 kilo is bone and muscle. You will not find fat cadets, even medical ones. Chashmish yes, fat no. They whip you into shape in the first 3 months of fresher term itself. No mommy recognizes her beta when they go home the first time.

what is your institution??

I am on the phone and my browser is playing it on -100px or something kuch nazar nahe a raha

Not attractive yaar.

In fact I don't know why, another Bobby Darling vibe I am getting.

Nice seat though.

She is short,skinny and well propotioned what more can you want

He is referring to Sajid Khan's 'HumShakal' movie of last year - where they use a lot of look-alike people. :laugh:

The movie itself was not a smashing success as I understand.

The movie was considered the worst Bollywood movie with actors distancing themselves for it. As for me, I found it only as mindless as some of the other Bollywood fare...not worse.....

why am I thinking that the views for this thread might have shot up since yesterday :D

mention of priyamani ( south actress ) reminded of regina cassandra who i found while searching for pictures of @BDforever 's favorite south actress, nithya menon... this was many months ago.

regina has such a pretty smile...

Regina-Cassandra-Hot-Photos-in-Saree1.jpg

actress_regina_cassandra_latest_stills_red_salwar_kameez_35bd671.jpg

might this be to @fakhre mirpur 's approval??

Back
Top Bottom