What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Are you just guessing or she herself confessed herself to be a Pashtun?..........The three models that i have mentioned are "Pashto speakers" not urdu speaking Pathans with roots from India

The proper word is Pashtun or Pakhtun, not Pathan.......beside i was not talking about the ugly "damay" among Pashtuns i.e the caste of "Miarasi" who jumps and dance in Pashto songs
Pashtuns call themselves pathan

Urdu speakers of Karachi use it for us. I think it means we are akhroat-headed i.e dumb. We are not dumb but our rural people are surely simple-minded folk who can be easily tricked , brainwashed and manipulated.
well,,,i wanted to know how they came up wid the name,,,neway,I think its same all over the world,,,civilized ppl look down upon tribals.
we r sometimes called jungli n chinky,,,,n yes tribals r simple minded folks,,,jaldi gussa aata ha:D

Urdu speakers of Karachi use it for us. I think it means we are akhroat-headed i.e dumb. We are not dumb but our rural people are surely simple-minded folk who can be easily tricked , brainwashed and manipulated.

You people call us Pathanis, we dont use the word for ourselves. You will call me Pathan in a conversation, i wont interrupt you, it doesnt mean it is the correct word. Beside word Pathan is part of Urdu literature, word Pashtun/pashtana is absent from it.

Word Pathan was coined by Hindus of Hind and subsequently by those who converted from Hinduism. In the Farsi literature of Delhi Sultans and Mughals, word Afghan is used for us. Pashtun/Pakhtun is the most proper word, Afghan comes next while Pathan is an alien and derogatory/improper word.
most PASHTYNS i kniw refer to themselves as pathans

I think there is a stereotype that martial people are not that intelligent. May be we are called Akhroats because we are considered stubborn and irrational folk. An Urduspeaker with roots from U.P and Delhi has answer for mystery behind usage of word Akhroat for us. (Punjabis and Sindhis dont use Akhroat stereotype).
Where are you from in India?
I thnk its more to do wid tribals simple mindedness,,,I am from Assam ,northeast India

But akhrot ka inside part looks like the two hemispheres of the human brain.

Maybe it means brainy.

P.s. First chick was refreshing beauty.

Maybe it means brainy.

Her name is Neelum Munir i think i have posted her pics

Maybe it means brainy.

This kind of explains why all Bangladeshi actresses and models look essentially the same (as evidenced from the images I have posted here).

In Bangladesh , there are mostly Bangladeshis with numerically very minor (but politically well represented) tribals or ethnicities.

The level of homogeneity is quite high, and higher than the rest of the subcontinent. With gene haplotype M2a being more common than the rest of the subcontinent. Maybe someone medically more conversant with this knows.

She is a babe!

Naleen-Munir-Photoshoot-4.jpg

what happnd to ur dadhi mooch campaign?

I grew a proper untrimmed beard and mooch. Lots of experimental selfies on whatsapp later, I had chicks and dudes telling me I looked like a Kashmiri fidayeen and younger Karzai with hair (thanks to Himchali topi and shawl). Plus classes were starting, so had to shave it off.

P.S. This was while I had been given a long ban for I know not why (double jeopardy was what came to mind at the time .....)

She is a babe!

Totally. Thanks for sharing.

Benita David
the not so attractive cousin of Suneeta Marshal
Benita_David_Pakistani_Female_Fashion_Model_And_Television_Actress_Celebrity_36_egcrk_Pak101(dot)com.jpg

Benita_David_Pakistani_Female_Fashion_Model_And_Television_Actress_Celebrity_44_bleyq_Pak101(dot)com.jpg

Benita_David_Pakistani_Female_Fashion_Model_And_Television_Actress_Celebrity_21_ifxiv_Pak101(dot)com.jpg

jiy0_4867_.jpg

Benita_David_Pakistani_Female_Fashion_Model_And_Television_Actress_Celebrity_41_qkytg_Pak101(dot)com.jpg

I grew a proper untrimmed beard and mooch. Lots of experimental selfies on whatsapp later, I had chicks and dudes telling me I looked like a Kashmiri fidayeen and younger Karzai with hair (thanks to Himchali topi and shawl). Plus classes were starting, so had to shave it off.

P.S. This was while I had been given a long ban for I know not why (double jeopardy was what came to mind at the time .....)

Totally. Thanks for sharing.
did u attend lectures with that look?

Back
Top Bottom