What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Damn she knows how to target the mid wicket area

don't get butt hurt my hindu friend.

@hydrabadi_arab Is this person a girl in disguise??

I don't normally see boys complain about girls' looks and that usually comes from jealousy....:-)

Tharkiiis all of you are Tharkiis of the highest order ! :o:
:woot: OK the secret is now out :tongue:.

Why are we having BD models on a Pakistani model and actress thread? :offtopic:

I realize this Bhai - would it be possible to move some of the posts to a separate thread? Can you help?

There are some but they dont reveal their ethnic background. For example this model Model Neelam Munir is Pashto speaking Pashtun from Karachi, saw her in programme of Eid sitting beside Shahi Syed of ANP , speaking perfect Pashto, calling herself Pashtun perhaps for the first time.

1236743_566729736725050_960557430_n.jpg

This one is also Pashtun, from Yousafzai background, Sidra
9ff8a73aca44e766d907e5af80fcf215.jpg

Among Male models, this guy , Wiqar Ali Khan is Pashtun, revealed his ethnic and linguistic identity few months ago.

823345-WiqarAliKhanfb-1421518527-500-640x480.jpg

Pashtuns are targeted and stereotyped in the Pakistani media , thats why the hesitancy in revealing their background, specially in case of male models. Female Pashtun models are those who are settled in non-pashtun cities like Karachi and Lahore.
Um Mathira is Pashtun

I have pathan friends who are low level models they never hesitate revealing their ethnicities stop posting crap

Mathira openly declares her pashtun identity

Are you just guessing or she herself confessed herself to be a Pashtun?..........The three models that i have mentioned are "Pashto speakers" not urdu speaking Pathans with roots from India

The proper word is Pashtun or Pakhtun, not Pathan.......beside i was not talking about the ugly "damay" among Pashtuns i.e the caste of "Miarasi" who jumps and dance in Pashto songs
samandri bhai,,,honest question.
how come u guys got the nick akhrot?
I liked it so mch tht I have started calling my naga frnd akhrot:D

Back
Top Bottom