What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

I can't even go to my backyard in summer. Mosquitos attack me like it's the last time they're attacking a person. :/
Aap Multan Ki Baat Kar Rahe

Indirectly, you people don't want to welcome me to my homeland. #TheDukh. :(
Multan nahe to Jaccobabad sahi :D
Machar ap say door rehnay par mahboor

Multan nahe to Jaccobabad sahi :D
Machar ap say door rehnay par mahboor

Summer main heat Lahore main bhi Buht hoty need he nahi to visit these places. Khair hum Kon Sa summer main ja Rahe. :p

It was very annoying to see. Please ignore and report these posts...Sorry for the inconvenience.
@django ,@jamahir ,@Zibago ...

no problems at all... the mods dealt with the issue rapidly enough and aptly.

but since these foul attacks were directed primarily at you, more than our inconvenience it would be your troubled mind or at least extreme irritation that we must be sympathetic to.

PS: nothing compared to what he is known to be posting :sick:.

i simply don't understand why he is doing this, and i didn't know he was sectarian and also harbored some misogyny despite contributing and discussing on this thread.

---

maarkhoor bhai, please don't do this... go back to your original form.

ooops ,I am in middle of gulabjaman and tea

*freeze frame and zoom*

how can you have gulab jamun and tea at the same time??

tea and gulabjaman? And you're telling me this. Why so mean? I damn want it too. :(
:(:cry::cry:

you too??

Chai ya doodh patti? :D

ho kya raha hai yahaan payyyyyyyyy??

Hannah Butt
13012733_1292908240725586_4968925225058683095_n.jpg

is she the one on the left??

i like the one on the left.

they need to be buttered up, no question about it.kudos

surely you mean they must be given butter to regularly eat so that... :D

don't mind but i am getting a unpleasant feeling in my mouth just thinking of the doubled tripled choubled tenbled sugar. :sick:

And who told you to add sugar in chai? I don't add sugar in chai with gulabjaman.

And who told you to add sugar in chai? I don't add sugar in chai with gulabjaman.

i see... so one uses the jamun like a biscuit in the sugarless tea?? interesting... will try it the next time there's jamun made... thanks.

is that how @django and @Zibago too drink/eat??

tv time... let me see how kapil sharma's new show is like... i will be back at 11 or 12 ( it's 9:15 ) now.

no problems at all... the mods dealt with the issue rapidly enough and aptly.

but since these foul attacks were directed primarily at you, more than our inconvenience it would be your troubled mind or at least extreme irritation that we must be sympathetic to.

i simply don't understand why he is doing this, and i didn't know he was sectarian and also harbored some misogyny despite contributing and discussing on this thread.

---

maarkhoor bhai, please don't do this... go back to your original form.

*freeze frame and zoom*

how can you have gulab jamun and tea at the same time??

you too??

ho kya raha hai yahaan payyyyyyyyy??

is she the one on the left??

i like the one on the left.

surely you mean they must be given butter to regularly eat so that... :D
Wo kiya hay itni sundar mehlayein daikhnay kay baad bhook lag gaye hay isliay tea time

She is the on the left

Of course not. :p

Why don't you visit on my behalf? Allah kare blackout bhi ho or generator bhi work Na kare
Been there done that 3 hours in the bazaar during loo hours :D
I love to live dangerously

i see... so one uses the jamun like a biscuit in the sugarless tea?? interesting... will try it the next time there's jamun made... thanks.

is that how @django and @Zibago too drink/eat??

tv time... let me see how kapil sharma's new show is like... i will be back at 11 or 12 ( it's 9:15 ) now.

Lmooo. You mean to say dipping into your tea? I don't do that. :D
But you must try it.

Been there done that 3 hours in the bazaar during loo hours :D
I love to live dangerously

Why did not you join the SSG then? :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom