What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Oh to Ayan aap Ki bhi mujrim hai. :p total 3 Hain but you're telling me it counts up to 5. :p
SD seems a guy to not bother anyone. You must be new and immature member :D
Nope all were given by sd and.from the three two were given when i called the king a um well lets not get back into that era shall we :D
And one for posting a not so halal pic of Ayan :D
Nope my my way of posting has more or less remained same

Muje laga Meri Urdu kharab Hai. Acha error hai Phir Khair hai.
tea and gulabjaman? And you're telling me this. Why so mean? I damn want it too. :(
:(:cry::cry:
try this kid, get nice quality gulabjamun, put it in microwave on medium heat for about 20-30 secs, then have it with either mint, chocolate or vanilla ice cream. truly wonderful or as @The Sandman says wunderbar. kudos

@Zibago @django
This is just to inform you that I myself can create this type of accounts but believe me that was not me yesterday my friend told me about this....that is why I created this account a teen moderator or his fallow really wants malign me by doing all these tactics so that I will never return to this forum. Whenever created such account and shows that its me kindly inform me.
@WAJsal
Stop this propaganda...I am never joins this forum again...
you people should not surprised how @nair comes to modeling thread ? Indians and some qadiani folks are behind all this nonsense.
And @WAJsal beware stop this game right now...I am capable to doing all this what you are other laanti tola ar edoing against me to stop me coming to this forum.

@django @Zibago
many ids associated with me not mine or not under my control. rest you can judge...a senior mod negotiating with me for my return with webby and suddenly all this happen.

:o::o::o::o::o::o::o:

Nope all were given by sd and.from the three two were given when i called the king a um well lets not get back into that era shall we :D
And one for posting a not so halal pic of Ayan :D
Nope my my way of posting has more or less remained same

No so halal pic? Boy I want to learn more about it. :D 8-):yahoo::rofl:

――――――――
Hannah Butt
13083322_1297024300313980_9119825701967558026_n.jpg
13012733_1292908240725586_4968925225058683095_n.jpg
13055536_1297024310313979_308286755362421475_n.jpg
13083335_1297024263647317_6937973325436533460_n.jpg

@django @waz @The Sandman @jamahir

HAHAHA. :D

Wajib-ul-Qatal ??? :D
Oh he (the king) was a hideous and arrogant fellow, he got infuriated with me when I told him, "he who has not sinned, cast the first stone".
As for wajib ul -katal, when did you become a talibani lol

try this kid, get nice quality gulabjamun, put it in microwave on medium heat for about 20-30 secs, then have it with either mint, chocolate or vanilla ice cream. truly wonderful or as @The Sandman says wunderbar. kudos

Pehle Mujhe Pakistan Ke gulabjaman chiye. Yehi to Dukh hai. :(

Oh he (the king) was a hideous and arrogant fellow, he got infuriated with me when I told him, "he who has not sinned, cast the first stone".
As for wajib ul -katal, when did you become a talibani lol

That's great he left before I joined the forum.

I do go ISIS on people sometimes. But no I mean for that Hideous king you guys were wajib ul Qatal. :D
Caused the earthquake after all

Pehle Mujhe Pakistan Ke gulabjaman chiye. Yehi to Dukh hai. :(
Then fly over, come to Nafees restauarant AK, try the food their, btw I had this gulabjaman recipe in a pindi restaurant, can not recall its name, they had a bona dwarf afghani on the doors lol

UK,USA mein to cans mein milti hay gulab jamman mujhay brand ka naam bhool gaya hay

Miltay to hain. But never taste like Pakistani gulabjaman. Eventhough Pakistani cuisines are made in Iqrar wala oil. But still I love it. :D

Back
Top Bottom