What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Sorry guys, that moron taken it to a different level..... Hav fun.

56bc84a4c6157.jpg

ಠ_ಠ ?

The relevant mods need to come in and clean this thread up, as it would be a travesty if it was to close down, after all the effort put in by yourself and others (present company included). It would be a shame
Yep kahein aur ja keh hamla karo bhai yahan kitney negatives parwao gay mujhay :D

@WAJsal clean up this

So far in all of friends you have negative @Zibago :p.

And dj babu you mean to say khairiyat? :p
ooops ,I am in middle of gulabjaman and tea, and a few other things, do forgive dj babu for his literary error due to a serious lapse in concentration.:hitwall::hitwall:kudos

All 3 were given by slavdefence and 2 were because of one guy named the king and one for posting a pic of Ayan :D
The king was the chap who said our thread caused the earthquake lol ,correct me if I am wrong.

All 3 were given by slavdefence and 2 were because of one guy named the king and one for posting a pic of Ayan :D

Oh to Ayan aap Ki bhi mujrim hai. :p total 3 Hain but you're telling me it counts up to 5. :p
SD seems a guy to not bother anyone. You must be new and immature member :D

ooops ,I am in middle of gulabjaman and tea, and a few other things, do forgive dj babu for his literary error due to a serious lapse in concentration.:hitwall::hitwall:kudos

The king was the chap who said our thread caused the earthquake lol ,correct me if I am wrong.
Earthquake reminds me of

Muje laga Meri Urdu kharab Hai. Acha error hai Phir Khair hai.
tea and gulabjaman? And you're telling me this. Why so mean? I damn want it too. :(
:(:cry::cry:

Back
Top Bottom