What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Miltay to hain. But never taste like Pakistani gulabjaman. Eventhough Pakistani cuisines are made in Iqrar wala oil. But still I love it. :D
Chamber ka maal haha another fan of sarey aam

That's great he left before I joined the forum.

I do go ISIS on people sometimes. But no I mean for that Hideous king you guys were wajib ul Qatal. :D
Caused the earthquake after all
Oh MY...my....my plz keep away from dj babu lol, I am astonished :rofl: I repent I repent .....repent.

Then fly over, come to Nafees restauarant AK, try the food their, btw I had this gulabjaman recipe in a pindi restaurant, can not recall its name, they had a bona dwarf afghani on the doors lol

I'm planning to skip one semester and visit Pakistan. Skipping semester so I can stay longer than the last time. Just 30 days. Huh.
It's not a great idea to skip a semester but I have no other option. By the way I am planning to visit AK. InshAllah.

Oh MY...my....my plz keep away from dj babu lol, I am astonished :rofl: I repent I repent .....repent.

Warning ya'all. :D

It's accepted. :p

Chamber ka maal haha another fan of sarey aam

I try not to miss his shows. That bro is a Mujahid. Massive respect.

Dj walay babu zara gana chala :D

I'm planning to skip one semester and visit Pakistan. Skipping semester so I can stay longer than the last time. Just 30 days. Huh.
It's not a great idea to skip a semester but I have no other option. By the way I am planning to visit AK. InshAllah.

Visit in winters warna southern areas main maza nahe aye ga

Dj walay babu zara gana chala :D

Do not miss any lectures:disagree::disagree:, and when you have time do visit, and come see Ak, neekum valley especially, and Iqrar is a true patriot.kudos

Do not miss any lectures:disagree::disagree:, and when you have time do visit, and come see Ak, neekum valley especially, and Iqrar is a true patriot.kudos

No but I can't visit in summer too hot and then I can't visit for like 2 weeks. No fun!
So Isi liye semester skip Kar Lun gi.
It won't hurt my grades or something. I will let my advisor know that I'm putting my semester on hold.

No but I can't visit in summer too hot and then I can't visit for like 2 weeks. No fun!
It won't hurt my grades or something. I will let my advisor know that I'm putting my semester on hold.
I guess @Zibago is not the only bright spark, you too are part of that club, Come on and forget about the heat, just put some of that cream on your face and you will be ok, though your face will end up looking like a birthday cake and some of your baby relative might take a bite lol:rofl::rofl:

Nazuk log
Apko banda bhejay Multan aur generator kharab karday :D

I guess @Zibago is not the only bright spark, you too are part of that club, Come on and forget about the heat, just put some of that cream on your face and you will be ok, though your face will end up looking like a birthday cake and some of your baby relative might take a bite lol:rofl::rofl:

I got niece and nephews forget about relatives. Well I myself bite kids. and pinch them too. And also redden their cheeks. :D

Nazuk log
Apko banda bhejay Multan aur generator kharab karday :D

Matlab you want my Maa to lose her bety? :D

It was very annoying to see. Please ignore and report these posts...Sorry for the inconvenience.
@django ,@jamahir ,@Zibago ...

PS: nothing compared to what he is known to be posting :sick:.
Bro I hope all this trolling ends, whoever is responsible for it, attacking peoples families is way, way ....below the belt.

I got niece and nephews forget about relatives. Well I myself bite kids. and pinch them too. And also redden their cheeks. :D
Well i guess the tables are going to turn on you......if you wear the cream that is. lol

Matlab you want my Maa to lose her bety? :D
Buddi mayis live in the deserts sakht jan bano bibi agar Pakistan wapis ana hay :D

Back
Top Bottom