What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Which ladies you think look better? Pakistanis or Indians?

i don't know how to measure that. :)

if you are talking about faces, i tend to like heart-shaped faces, which are more occurring in india and bangladesh than in pakistan.

but then there are pakistani ladies with sharp features like mahira khan and humaima malik who have such great personality... watch mahira in this vid (
), a short clip of her interview of fawad khan.

and then there are rounder faced pakistani ladies like suneeta marshal and gul panra who i like.

so a difficult question.

i don't know how to measure that. :)

if you are talking about faces, i tend to like heart-shaped faces, which are more occurring in india and bangladesh than in pakistan.

but then there are pakistani ladies with sharp features like mahira khan and humaima malik who have such great personality... watch mahira in this vid (
), a short clip of her interview of fawad khan.

and then there are rounder faced pakistani ladies like suneeta marshal and gul panra who i like.

so a difficult question.
Thank you for answer. :)

If u asked me this question it was hard to me for answer too. Pakistanis and Indians both have beautiful girls but I think Indians are a bit more beautiful.

@jamahir Mahira is too fidgety in interviews, seems hyper for no reason..

the interviews she takes or those she gives to others??

because i found her composed and actually natural in the tuq series... maybe you are talking about the clip i posted where she is distracted ( though nicely ) and looks a bit nervous??

in the longer version with fawad, she is okay.

of the two or three tuq episodes i watched, she gives time for her guests to speak, which is rare in many chat shows... another good host is graham norton.

true... the up-slanted longish eyes.

a combination of mongoloid genes, aryan genes and native indian genes.

:lol:
I highly doubt Bengalis have any aryan in them, it would show, have never seen it in them

Good! 101 pages !
@fakhre mirapur
How many girlfriends do you have?
Non presently cuz i am not single :P

That's her at 45? My goodness, she hardly ages...Is she single?
Another kashmiri masair on this thread alright
@django @engineer saad

My favorite in this thread! Who is she?
Mein Jigar :P

WcXAR7U.jpg

Last edited:
No we dont ,its just me and i am not getting married now no sir that stage is 4 years from now

Congrats... You Pakistanis marry in low ages and that's very good.
My initial plan was to delay it till my 30,s but i failed :P

For the Suneeta fans
10 Most Beautiful Pakistani Models And Actress 2015 | Page 92

10 Most Beautiful Pakistani Models And Actress 2015 | Page 89

10 Most Beautiful Pakistani Models And Actress 2015 | Page 86

i have more Suneeta pics and videos on this thread i think @jamahir can post all the Suneeta content from this thread :P
@Meengla

Then the pic of Sunita Marshall I quoted a little ago very much reminds of Amelia Warner from the 'Quills':
Pictures & Photos of Amelia Warner - IMDb

One of the most gorgeous women ever.
I dont see the resemblence but i do like Suneeta :P

Suneeta is a very good actress too you should see her drama mera Saeen 1 and 2

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom