What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Pakistani girls look good, they look better than what I expected... but no girl in my taste is beautiful except Iranian. Pakistanis look good, but beautiful is another thing.
Also I found Pakistanis & Indians look very same to each other.

Let me show some Iranian beauty. @fakhre mirpur

View attachment 255769

View attachment 255770

View attachment 255773

View attachment 255771

View attachment 255772

View attachment 255774

View attachment 255775

View attachment 255776

@jamahir @BDforever @Bilal9

I was happily drunk before I came across your post. No offence, but now I am as sober as Mullah Omar back in 90s

disgusting

Here you go then. :)
image.jpg

More of Model Ayaan Ali
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Before coming to this forum I thought Pakistanis are that religious that they have no models and semi nude girls between them.

I thought all of Pakistani men wear white clothes and their women are veiled excluding their heads.

Thats what we thought of Iranian ladies :P but I've seen them in the UK and they party like theres no tomorrow lol but these are just models, normal people cant go out like this unless going to underground parties lol

Thats what we thought of Iranian ladies :P but I've seen them in the UK and they party like theres no tomorrow lol but these are just models, normal people cant go out like this unless going to underground parties lol
Before you go to UK u thought Iranian girls are very veiled?
No tomorrow parties! Do Pakistanis have such parties in the UK?

Before you go to UK u thought Iranian girls are very veiled?
No tomorrow parties! Do Pakistanis have such parties in the UK?

Not veiled but I did think people are more religious and all girls wear headscarf, even reporters of bbc when they could report. But they are wild kids lol I mean that as a compliment btw.. Everyone parties here but if you are with friends you are good. We dont drink but Iranis drink freely and dont like being called muslim.

then explain to us, o sublime playboy.

OMG! Can't stop laughing! You did right by asking the guy the question.

The girls in the OP are good looking although I am kind of sick of looking at faces which look like they are having a "Qabz" (constipation) and are trying too hard to look Westernized. I like women who show beauty but hiding beauty. More Eastern ladies, in Eastern costumes... subtle beauty.

There were one or two above in the first few pages which caught my attention. But I'd not kick any of them out of the bed! :)

As to those who are criticizing the OP for posting the pics: Grow up! Most of these ladies chose to "model" and admiring them in public is appreciated by them.

Ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
OAAAAD_AeVkvKMVETVTRMn3M9ckckCC2cGw-LQk-mD85nDOtWOdZcIXWwDoDUBcK2wZE1DCpTpoYfGiHRT6bk0KVPOgAm1T1UInrNrS9qOqTNK_5IeCKJoiY-OV_.jpg

My favorite in this thread! Who is she?

Not veiled but I did think people are more religious and all girls wear headscarf, even reporters of bbc when they could report. But they are wild kids lol I mean that as a compliment btw.. Everyone parties here but if you are with friends you are good. We dont drink but Iranis drink freely and dont like being called muslim.
WTF! Probably pan Iranism have made distance between them and their religion. And another reason is the terrorism that we're seeing from wahhabis since 15 fking years ago. Anyway we should understand them because they've born in the UK.
I myself have many sportful friends but they're very believers.

If veil in Iran be free 70% of Iranian ladies will have complete veils. Iranian religious ladies mostly don't hang in streets (because of their beilives) or if they go out they are very veiled.

Anyway offtopic.

Last edited:
That's Sunita Marshall @Meengla and its @fakhre mirpur 's favourite too haha.

I find it interesting that some guys are commenting about eastern dressing, I'm a girl so I dont really look at dressing when I post pics here, but its nice to see people appreciating eastern fashion oppose to western or fake makdeup faces, not just surgery but too muchup ruins it too! Too bad most pics are available from pro photographers and they rarely show real faces.

WTF! Probably pan Iranism have made distance between them and their religion. Another reason is the terrorism that we're seeing from wahhabis since 15 fking years ago. Anyway we should understand them because they've born in the UK.
I myself have many sportful friends but they're very believers.

Woah language bro.. I am still shocked but I'm telling you what I've seen. I've had Irani friends and I knew them very well. Everyone can choose how they wanna live but Iranis here are pretty westernised, these are the ones who have come from Iran not born here.

Back
Top Bottom