What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

That's Sunita Marshall @Meengla and its @fakhre mirpur 's favourite too haha.

I find it interesting that some guys are commenting about eastern dressing, I'm a girl so I dont really look at dressing when I post pics here, but its nice to see people appreciating eastern fashion oppose to western or fake makdeup faces, not just surgery but too muchup ruins it too! Too bad most pics are available from pro photographers and they rarely show real faces.

Woah language bro.. I am still shocked but I'm telling you what I've seen. I've had Irani friends and I knew them very well. Everyone can choose how they wanna live but Iranis here are pretty westernised, these are the ones who have come from Iran not born here.
Being westernized began in Iran since Shah era and was continued in Iran through satellite channels and internet. But that doesn't mean they're not Muslims.

In a country like Saudia none believers to religion and God are more than countries like India and Turkey and even USA!

atheism-map.jpg

PS. I myself wear clothes like I've been to Europe for many years.

I find it interesting that some guys are commenting about eastern dressing, I'm a girl so I dont really look at dressing when I post pics here, but its nice to see people appreciating eastern fashion oppose to western or fake makdeup faces, not just surgery but too muchup ruins it too! Too bad most pics are available from pro photographers and they rarely show real faces.

well, some of these chaps tend towards maulvi types, so you will have to find hidden meanings in their want for "eastern dressing". :D

but i too object to surgery, thin-ness, too much make-up and the strange dressing that usually happens on the ramp.

if you go through the bangladeshi beauties thread, you will find that i particularly have admired pori moni and other ladies who correspond to a natural sense of beauty.

********** to the chaps on this thread - comrades, keep it clean... there's a lady on the thread **********

That's her at 45? My goodness, she hardly ages...Is she single?

never understood why some members post sentences in her admiration. :D

In a country like Saudia none believers to religion and God are more than countries like India and Turkey and even USA!

it is sad that india is so religious... as for saudia, it is good news really.

Being westernized began in Iran since Shah era and was continued in Iran through satellite channels and internet. But that doesn't mean they're not Muslims.

atheism-map.jpg

Same's the case with Pakistan, our society became too conservative in the late 70s and 80s and we are still coping with the extremist thinking, people who believe they must show everyone the right path, even if they have to use force.

I might be wrong but I think Iran was not surveyed, its in grey.

@jamahir lool yes I've worked out some people's taste here and you do go for plump ladies, nevermind the beauty :P Bengali girls are very sweet, quite a few look Half Nepali, its the eyes.

OMG! Can't stop laughing! You did right by asking the guy the question.

oh, bilal is now a friend, and even i was only challenging him in fun.

The girls in the OP are good looking although I am kind of sick of looking at faces which look like they are having a "Qabz" (constipation) and are trying too hard to look Westernized.

yes, there seems to be five or six standard expressions

I like women who show beauty but hiding beauty. More Eastern ladies, in Eastern costumes... subtle beauty.

simplicity, yes.

@jamahir lool yes I've worked out some people's taste here and you do go for plump ladies, nevermind the beauty :P

:ashamed:

Same's the case with Pakistan, our society became too conservative in the late 70s and 80s and we are still coping with the extremist thinking, people who believe they must show everyone the right path, even if they have to use force.

I might be wrong but I think Iran was not surveyed, its in grey.
Noble Quran says: there is no compulsion in religion, righteousness is now distinct from error. he who disbelieves in the idol and believes in allah has grasped the firmest tie that will never break. allah is hearing, knowing. [2,256]

If people could know the pure Islam, all of the people all over the world lived in absolute peace and felicity and thousands people would become Muslims everyday...

Unfortunately extremists have their wrong claim from Islam.
In Iran a lady should be veiled in streets but in house everyone is free to be whatever... and I like this modeterate norm. Also in Pakistan.

Also Quran has very very strong words to avoid killing people but zealot wahhabis have killed millions [mostly Muslims] up to now.

In Quran God respect to people's choice and human being as his creatures.
well, some of these chaps tend towards maulvi types, so you will have to find hidden meanings in their want for "eastern dressing". :D

but i too object to surgery, thin-ness, too much make-up and the strange dressing that usually happens on the ramp.

if you go through the bangladeshi beauties thread, you will find that i particularly have admired pori moni and other ladies who correspond to a natural sense of beauty.

********** to the chaps on this thread - comrades, keep it clean... there's a lady on the thread **********

never understood why some members post sentences in her admiration. :D

it is sad that india is so religious... as for saudia, it is good news really.
U as a Muslim should be happy Indians are religious.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom