What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

I highly doubt Bengalis have any aryan in them, it would show, have never seen it in them

i meant through the hindu brahmin component, though i don't know what ethnicities came through the non-native muslim component.

but anyway, i don't much ascribe to the school of thought of being obsessive about one's genetics... one is what one is and not what one's ancestry is.

oh come on ... was that a subtle hint of support for #meatban? :p:

no, i like meat. :D

:o are we allowed such heated discussions of PDF ???

i suppose at least some people have become tired of the "war, war, more war" stuff. :)

i meant through the hindu brahmin component, though i don't know what ethnicities came through the non-native muslim component.

but anyway, i don't much ascribe to the school of thought of being obsessive about one's genetics... one is what one is and not what one's ancestry is.

Totally agree with your latter comments. As in regards to the Brahmins of southern india, I imagine they are of indigenous dravidian stock who have adopted the brahmin caste for one reason or another.

Model Abeera Rizvi
image.jpg

Totally agree with your latter comments.

:tup:

As in regards to the Brahmins of southern india, I imagine they are of indigenous dravidian stock who have adopted the brahmin caste for one reason or another.

you are correct, though some of them are aryan.

aishwarya rai belongs to the bunt community from the south indian city of mangalore ( in karnataka state ) and her ancestry seems to trace to aryan community from north india... i may be wrong but that is what i could glean.

Bunt (community) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nagavanshi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

indoarian.jpg

@ranjeet is not welcome here leave my thread

Back
Top Bottom