What's new

Pakistani Missile Vehicles Vs Indian and NKearn

Hi dear @Tiqiu
I have not seen any chinese truck doing what TATRA can do.What I am trying to point to is that,i havent seen the kind of swiveling one would observe in TATRA trucks in chinese trucks.The suspension design of TATRA is appreciably more complex than the pictures you have shown above.Kindly refer to the technical manuals of TATRA ,or better go through their suspension design,you yourself will find it to be much more complex than the pictures you have shown above!
This is from dakar rally where TATRA trucks have won 6 times!- I hope that gives you an idea about their off road performance?

I just watched the clip and was amazed by its off road ability by this unique suspension design. However, allow me to point it out that TEL may not need this type mobility. It need to be cost effective. But Hay thanks for the vedio

I just watched the clip and was amazed by its off road ability by this unique suspension design. However, allow me to point it out that TEL may not need this type mobility. It need to be cost effective. But Hay thanks for the vedio

Hi dear @Tiqiu
you can watch other dakar rally videos to understand how this complex hyrdo-pneumatic suspension actually benfits the TATRA trucks. There is also a promotional video from the company-but that is under test conditions. As for the cost of the TATRA- I have already explained that to one of the indian members that the cost of TATRA is exorbitantly high for normal civilian usage.
Watch this video,it'll boggle your mind!

Hi dear @Tiqiu
you can watch other dakar rally videos to understand how this complex hyrdo-pneumatic suspension actually benfits the TATRA trucks. There is also a promotional video from the company-but that is under test conditions. As for the cost of the TATRA- I have already explained that to one of the indian members that the cost of TATRA is exorbitantly high for normal civilian usage
but sir why cant we design a TEL based on this TATRA tech for militarry use ? think of it that kind of suspension with lower centre of gravity can do to speed and cornering ability in real time combat zones for owr MRBLs , mobile Radar & SAM instalations or tranporting sensitive appratus like jammers and other communications and missiles .

This is the video I found made by Russians about the Sinotruck 8*8 and 6*6 road test. They are the civil version so much cheaper.

This is the video I found made by Russians about the Sinotruck 8*8 and 6*6 road test. They are the civil version so much cheaper.

@Tiqiu
We have couple of indian manufacturers like TATA and AL who design such trucks.And their off road capabilities are pretty similar to this chinese sino truck you mentioned in your video. But the point where they differ with the TATRA is their suspension design.I have seen the suspension of both TATRA and TATA HMV trucks up close and latter is no where close to the former in this dept!The way the wheels of a tatra swivel independently about the differential is just mind blowing!

mahindra-blazo-40-tip-trailer.jpg

Due know what is Cold launch
Agni-5 is Cold launch missile
DF-41 and Topol-M category's
It will take decade's for your scientists to reach that stage or maybe not due to MTCR

Are you living in Mars DF 41 technology is far far superior to any missiles you posses TOPOL M posses good fire power no missile either you have to compare to them

Agni missile is no way near to match of our shared series our nukes scientist are far superior than your this is why USA and you feared of us so you boil everyday new tactics to isolate us no Pakistan has any fear of you nukes and you media everyday show stupid propaganda shows on our nukes shows how greatfull you are from our superior missiles

Are you living in Mars DF 41 technology is far far superior to any missiles you posses TOPOL M posses good fire power no missile either you have to compare to them

Agni missile is no way near to match of our shared series our nukes scientist are far superior than your this is why USA and you feared of us so you boil everyday new tactics to isolate us no Pakistan has any fear of you nukes and you media everyday show stupid propaganda shows on our nukes shows how greatfull you are from our superior missiles

Agni-5 is canister launch missile with same specs

Just check out what Chinese's expert's say about Its power

Before vomiting here

Sino Trucks Started Local Production in Pakistan Lahore

View attachment 315097

HINO Pak Trucks

View attachment 315098

Mercedes Truck Manufactured in Taxila Heavy Industry

View attachment 315099

THese are the Main Truck Manufactures there are Also FAW trucks VOLVO Trucks Available in Pakistan 1 more Chinese Company DongFang starts Local Production Under Nissan Gandhara

From a neutral perspective, these Indian Agni series are some of the most compact & beautiful missiles around. Short & pack deadly punch

It will change once all the missiles are canisterized, its a work in progress.

Manufacturing customized TELs is not exactly rocket science :P

What are the advantages of canisterized missiles?

This video clip of another not very well-known Chinese Beiben 8*8 military truck(with hydra suspension) may demonstrate what can these missile trucks do when driving off-road.

Thanks bhai. But is there any pakistani company which is trying to move up the ladder and produce heavy vehicles?Otherwise although its a good thing that Chinese companies are setting up there facilities but they should have been made to tie up with a local partner to get expertise and contribute to the aim of having a homegrown brand.
no Pakistani automobile company..most are assembly joint ventures
a few starter in 90s failed..

Back
Top Bottom