What's new

Pakistani Missile Vehicles Vs Indian and NKearn

they'll Manufacture it in Pakistan but I don't know any company which is 100% Pakistani based

They are Collaborating with
Dysin Automobiles
Nissan Gandhara etc
I heard the joint venture wants to produce 10*10 and distribute to the country region around Pakistan. Like this 10*10 used in Iran.
31.jpg

There are a lot of talking going on within Shandon province Govt/state owned enterprises that they will start localization of truck /tractor and parts in Pakistan in next 2 or 3 years. Shandong Province is ranked in the 3rd place in China in terms of GDP (larger than Australia),it is also the powerhouse of trucks and parts manufacturing,eg, Sinotruck is a State owned in Shandong. Linyi is just a small city in Shandong Province, whose mayor is Mr. Zhang shuping,whom I personally know of.

Who is the gentleman next to him in your traditional dress? Gwadar Port Major?

1.jpg

I think that's stupid to compare trucks and not the missiles they carry.

There are a lot of talking going on within Shandon province Govt/state owned enterprises that they will start localization of truck /tractor and parts in Pakistan in next 2 or 3 years. Shandong Province is ranked in the 3rd place in China in terms of GDP (larger than Australia),it is also the powerhouse of trucks and parts manufacturing,eg, Sinotruck is a State owned in Shandong. Linyi is just a small city in Shandong Province, whose mayor is Mr. Zhang shuping,whom I personally know of.

Who is the gentleman next to him in your traditional dress? Gwadar Port Major?

View attachment 315132

May be he's from Gwadar Port Authority or Gwadar Development Authority

I think that's stupid to compare trucks and not the missiles they carry.

It's also about the terrain from where they can launch the Missile

Thanks bhai. But is there any pakistani company which is trying to move up the ladder and produce heavy vehicles?Otherwise although its a good thing that Chinese companies are setting up there facilities but they should have been made to tie up with a local partner to get expertise and contribute to the aim of having a homegrown brand.

For military purpose vehicles etc we have a specialized section known as MVRDE.

https://timesofislamabad.com/pakist...rde-achievements-for-armed-forces/2016/07/01/

Good very very informative what about beast gates trucks from Russia we can get them in Pakistan market too

Indian trucks looks very very ugly sincerely iknow they have power of nukes but look their shapes

Russian giants

Attachments

• images (20).jpg
    images (20).jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 116
  • images (23).jpg
    images (23).jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 107
  • images (24).jpg
    images (24).jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 115
  • images (25).jpg
    images (25).jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 118
Indian heavy missiles are well.... too heavy for Tata trucks and are towed by Volvo tractors.
Then they complain that Pakistan uses Chinese TEL.:lol:

Indian trucks looks very very ugly sincerely iknow they have power of nukes but look their shapes

I was thinking exactly the same thing, most of TATA vehicles are ugly, they need to hire good designers.....they have the money to do so.

I was thinking exactly the same thing, most of TATA vehicles are ugly, they need to hire good designers.....they have the money to do so.

Due know what is Cold launch
Agni-5 is Cold launch missile
DF-41 and Topol-M category's
It will take decade's for your scientists to reach that stage or maybe not due to MTCR

Back
Top Bottom