What's new

Pakistani Missile Vehicles Vs Indian and NKearn

Nice images.
Not that it really matters a lit but our vehicles sure do look much more efficient and mean looking while India is using normal trucks. Not inviting any troll, just sharing an observation.

What has cold launch got to do with TATA trucks being ugly?

Looks pretty contemporary to me.

spyder-sr-mfu.jpg

DSC00528.JPG

Tor-M2KM_short-range_surface-to-air_defense_missile_system_on_Tata_8x8_truck_chassis_Russia_defense_industry_640_001.jpg

b0015p-0087-15049-699x380.jpg

9b0128ea-438a-4f3a-97b9-cb09e8058563.jpg

12142-tatamobilityvehiclebg.jpg

TATA_TOR_Air_Defence_System_3.jpg

Indian missiles' trucks looks very bulky and ancient. Who uses such a loooong vehicle ? It would defeat the purpose of making the missiles road mobile in first place !

Its supposed to be road mobile, not off road mobile :lol:

These can be camouflaged as normal transport trucks and help with avoiding detection by satellites.

These are the best looking ones of the lot.

It is the ones like these below which are an issue

16-jpg.315083

akash.jpg

It is like:
images

It will change once all the missiles are canisterized, its a work in progress.

Manufacturing customized TELs is not exactly rocket science :P

It will change once all the missiles are canisterized, its a work in progress.

Manufacturing customized TELs is not exactly rocket science :P
yaar i was just saying what i observed. I love the trucks by the way...

Plus some of our truck art will look good on these trucks of your as well.
PAGE-RAS-02.jpg

ha na cute for a TEL

yaar i was just saying what i observed. I love the trucks by the way...

Plus some of our truck art will look good on these trucks of your as well.
PAGE-RAS-02.jpg

ha na cute for a TEL

Good camouflage too!

@Arsalan The TATA trucks sure look ugly, I agree, but premium look trucks are there too from TATA. It is the cost which decides the equipment armed forces receive, I am sure you shall agree.

Also, majority of our long range missiles are either silo based or invariably rail/road mobile which really don't have far to go. Such a juggernaut will be caught by any spy satellite worth its tag in minutes.

Rest for tactical missiles, we have TATRA based equipment especially in 8x8, 10x10, 12x12 configuration

@Arsalan The TATA trucks sure look ugly, I agree, but premium look trucks are there too from TATA. It is the cost which decides the equipment armed forces receive, I am sure you shall agree.

Also, majority of our long range missiles are either silo based or invariably rail/road mobile which really don't have far to go. Such a juggernaut will be caught by any spy satellite worth its tag in minutes.

Rest for tactical missiles, we have TATRA based equipment especially in 8x8, 10x10, 12x12 configuration
Yeah i was not raising an objection or ridiculing anything there, just pointed out a simple observation. Anyway thank for what you shared and agree with most of that. Not sure about "most our our missiles are Silo based" part. Dont know if you have any silo based ballistic missiles let alone "most of them" :)

Lmao,does it really say that?

How about this one, it says, buri nazar wale tera muh kala :lol:

The_Truck_Art_of_India-4.jpg
oh i though you could read it,, :lol:
Yup it says exactly that,,

"Jalnay walay ka munh kala" is quiite famous here as well :)

Looks pretty contemporary to me.

spyder-sr-mfu.jpg

DSC00528.JPG

Tor-M2KM_short-range_surface-to-air_defense_missile_system_on_Tata_8x8_truck_chassis_Russia_defense_industry_640_001.jpg

b0015p-0087-15049-699x380.jpg

9b0128ea-438a-4f3a-97b9-cb09e8058563.jpg

12142-tatamobilityvehiclebg.jpg

TATA_TOR_Air_Defence_System_3.jpg

Its supposed to be road mobile, not off road mobile :lol:

These can be camouflaged as normal transport trucks and help with avoiding detection by satellites.
I think this Is the Tata LPTA 3138 8*8 all-wheel truck. Is there any info on whether it has passed the all-weather, all-terrain maximum performance trail? I have reason to believe it has not since Tata only completed its 25 months trial on the high-mobility 6*6 multi-axle truck in July last year.Most importantly, this 8*8 only has a payload capacity of 18 t, way below the should-be payload of 40 t ( industry standard ratio is 10t per axle).

The Tata LPTA 3138 8*8 is being proposed as a replacement for the Tatra in service with the Indian Army
tata_lpta_3138.jpg

Indian Army ordered 1200 6*6 HMVs worth of Rs 900 crore last year.
tata-motors-bags-order-for-1200-trucks-from-indian-army.jpg

In 2013, China TA -HTF5451 8*8 finished its last 21-day maximum performance road trial on Tibet and Xinjiang. I carried weight load of 45 t and was mainly tested on the area of the plateau above the 5000m altitude. The successful deployment of this HMV enables China to launch all its short to medium range tactical ballistic missile from all terrain of the Tibet and Qinhai Plateau.

63513892613160535120130904-04.jpg

14021922096410a84bb8e83431.jpg

For military HMV, it is payload and mobility, not appearance, that maters. For instance, the Chinese YJ-18 hypersonic missile TEL is 6*6 with pay load of 60 t. Without this pay load capacity, it is impossible to mount heavy missiles to your TEL.

Chinese YJ-18 TEL
14514P44FG40-2T64.jpg

14514P44J4510-31947.jpg

Yeah i was not raising an objection or ridiculing anything there, just pointed out a simple observation. Anyway thank for what you shared and agree with most of that. Not sure about "most our our missiles are Silo based" part. Dont know if you have any silo based ballistic missiles let alone "most of them" :)

Agreed, you don't. For arguments sake, accept it?:cheers:

Indian missiles are based on both Road and Rail mobile launchers.....While we have a road network of 100,000+ km national highways and 1.5 lakh km of state highways where as 70000 km of massive rail network with 20000 trains operating daily. Good luck!!

Back
Top Bottom