What's new

Pakistani mega hit film ‘'Waar'’ | Reviews & Discussions.

For being a "megahit", funny I have never heard of it outside this forum.

Within Pakistani cinema scene. Of course no one claimed it to be an international mega hit. It like you might not have heard of some of the Bollywood movies that Indians brag about.

A Pakistani megahit is a movie which manages to break even.

:)

You guys can't help being petty trolls... It earned many times over it's production cost.

Within Pakistani cinema scene. Of course no one claimed it to be an international mega hit. It like you might not have heard of some of the Bollywood movies that Indians brag about.
Good point. Musicals and dance numbers aren't my taste.

You guys can't help being petty trolls... It earned many times over it's production cost.

AFAIK it made 2.3M, it's production costs were 2.1M plus marketing and all that.

Brilliant film, watched it 4 times. The best part was seeing the my old firing range in the film, brought back many good memories. Very good publicity for ATS and the awesome work Islamabad Police did in 2006-2012.

Thank you Bilal and the team, did Pakistan proud.

link to download?

A blog?

In any case, after taxes (net and not gross), this film will be barely breaking even. Without even taking into the account the costs that military bore for helicopters, personnel, fuel, etc. You could probably add a crore or two to the costs just from that.

All that is already covers in the production cost except for tax. And yes a blog dedicated to lollywood is it that hard to believe when it made 2 crore in the first 2 days...

Pakistani film Waar sets new box office record, earns approx Rs 20 mn in two days : Movies, News - India Today

Can anyone please give me a link of this movie. If not, then if you have the CD upload it on Dropbox and share your account with me. Thanks.

Check this, dont know its authenticity though.

Its not Waar its chandni chownk to china lol. I have already downloaded it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom