What's new

Pakistani mega hit film ‘'Waar'’ | Reviews & Discussions.

dont know no idea. But its gradually being released in international market one by one. So after UK its next destination maybe USA.

Thanks!! Even my Pakistani friends out here, they want to see the movie, but no sign of the movie being released. We'll be going together.

Thanks!! Even my Pakistani friends out here, they want to see the movie, but no sign of the movie being released. We'll be going together.
watch this

12 minute scene WAAR Pakistani Movie | Tune.pk

this is 12 minute scene for all of u guyz to see through one of the member of PDF's iphone .

In this clip is shown the buildup for their Raid on taliban. Its from from the run time where this movie reaches slowly to its climax.

u can get a glimpse of this movie's run time in this video.

faaru hain…. just saw!! Full fledged action movie. But I need to see this in theater. Bdw ye saloon bachhon ko kyun pakra tha ?
hostages.......its their form of making money other then foreign funds to buy ammo and weapons.

1538711_597217550350808_601636872_n.jpg

left-arrow-thin.gif
right-arrow-thin.gif

Waar set to run on 23 UK screens from January 17
By Web Desk
Published: January 14, 2014

659006-waar-1389714025-695-640x480.jpg

PHOTO: PUBLICITY

659006-waar-1389714927-270-160x120.jpg
659006-waar-1389714025-695-160x120.jpg

Blockbuster movie Waar is set to be screened in UK from January 17, the film’s official Facebook page announced on Tuesday.

According to a schedule posted on the page, it listed release in 23 cinemas in the UK including in 12 Cineworld cinemas, 10 Odeon Cinemas and one VUE Cinema.

The movie will be exhibited in London, Newcastle, Birmingham, Manchester, Bolton, Bradford, Sheffield, Leicester, Leeds, Glasgow, Coventry, Stoke-on-Trent, Cardiff, High Wycombe and West Bromwich.

The film, directed by Bilal Lashari, had a record breaking run in Pakistan before an anticipated release in Dubai, on December 12, 2013.

The film had grossed Rs230 million on the domestic circuit since its release on Eidul Azha.

There has also been some speculation about the film’s release in India. Bilal Lashari said, “I have not approached anyone specifically for distribution in India.” Given the theme of the film and the perception that ‘Waar shows India as cause of nation’s problems’, the director says, “I have no idea how people will react, but it would be great if it ends up being screened. A lot of people are saying it’s never going to happen.”

The movie was released on 42 screens across Pakistan and beat the box office record for an opening day take of Rs11.4 million.

It is an action/thriller and drama film, written by Hassan Waqas Rana and stars Pakistan’s actors, Shaan Shahid and Shamoon Abbasi. The storyline has been inspired by the war on terror in Pakistan and its effects on the world, but with a stylised interpretation of it.

Last edited:
Watched this film yesterday, I have to say, I was really impressed especially with the special effects,Cobra gunship helicopter was impressive, Hopefully more Pakistani films will be produced with the same standard as Waar.

Watched this film yesterday, I have to say, I was really impressed especially with the special effects,Cobra gunship helicopter was impressive, Hopefully more Pakistani films will be produced with the same standard as Waar.
yr a pakistani or indian?
where u watched it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom