What's new

Pakistani mega hit film ‘'Waar'’ | Reviews & Discussions.

Great movie I must say! Watched it last weekend here in the UK. I thought Shan and the new guy Abbasi performed brilliantly. Maybe Ali Amzats role could have been played by somebody else but overall this movie is definitely worth watching.

Great movie I must say! Watched it last weekend here in the UK. I thought Shan and the new guy Abbasi performed brilliantly. Maybe Ali Amzats role could have been played by somebody else but overall this movie is definitely worth watching.
so did u go with yr brigade or just yrself?

WAAR "Pakistani Movie"

Exclusive update from PakistaniCinema about WAAR in the UK!

WAAR is to start showing at Luton (Cineworld), Blackburn (Vue) and Halifax (Vue) from this Friday onwards. Advance Booking has opened so book your tickets now!

Following a great run in cinemas so far, the film is set to sustain its distribution going into its second week. As some cinemas will have fewer shows as expected, others have increased shows. Along with the cinemas due to start showing the movie, it is fair to say that the distribution is much greater than its opening last Friday. The success of the film is being reflected very well upon how it is managing to sustain itself despite upcoming big releases and its incredible Box Office collections we posted earlier.

Opening Weekend collection in the UK: £104,322 (1.9 Cr).

WAAR "Pakistani Movie"

Box Office: Pakistani film ‘Waar’ opens up to a tremendous start in UK
by Raj Baddhan
waar_pak001.jpg

Pakistani film 'Waar' proves box office hit in UK

Pakistani action thriller film ‘Waar’ has opened to a whopping response at the UK box office, BizAsia can confirm.

‘Waar’, which is a production of Hassan Waqas Rana, is being distributed by ARY Films. ‘Waar’ opened up at 23 screens across the UK including Cineworld, Odeon and Vue cinemas. The movie will retain all its sites and will add Cineworld Luton, VUE Halifax, VUE Blackburn and Cineworld Crawley to its listings.

The film collected £104,322 in its opening weekend alone, one of the biggest openings ever for a Pakistani movie. When the film opened up in Pakistan in October last year, it became highest grossing films in Pakistan of all time.

‘Waar’ stars Shaan Shahid, Meesha Shafi, Ali Azmat, Shamoon Abbasi, Ayesha Khan and Kamran Lashari.

Box Office: Pakistani film ‘Waar’ opens up to a tremendous start in UK | BizAsia Showbiz

Last edited:

WAAR "Pakistani Movie"

Bilal Lashari Interview
WAAR "Pakistani Movie"

WAAR "Pakistani Movie"

WAAR "Pakistani Movie"

'وار' بھارت سے غیر سیاسی مذاکرات کا اغاز ہے: شان

WAAR "Pakistani Movie"

وائس آف امریکہ‘ کے ساتھ ایک خصوصی انٹرویو میں شان کا مزید کہنا تھا کہ، ’بھارت نے پاکستان سے فلمیں نہ لینے پر جو بندشیں لگائی ہوئی ہیں وہ درست نہیں۔ بھارت اس سلسلے میں پاکستان سے مذاکرات کرے۔ اپنا موقف بیان کرے۔ ہم اس پر غور کرتے ہیں۔‘

انٹرویو کے دوران فلم ’وار‘ سے متعلق تفصیلات بتاتے ہوئے، شان کا کہنا تھا، ’میرے خیال میں، پاکستان میں اس معیار کی فلم پہلی بار سامنے آئی ہے جس کا معیار ہالی ووڈ فلموں کا ہے۔ لیکن، پیغام ہمارا اپنا ہے۔ ہم جس دکھ سے گزر رہے ہیں اسے سمجھنا بہت ضروری ہے۔‘

I just got a fake torrent file from kickass torrent. :hitwall:
good hope you get a virus as well.
for trying to **** with our films earnings

From my knowledge, the movie has not been pirated yet. So beware of those shaddy ********..

It probably wont be pirated until the DVD version of it is released, and I guess the DVD wont release before the movie is taken out from cinema.
thank god

WAAR "Pakistani Movie"

Celebrating the Gigantic Success of WAAR at Royal Palm,

Oye! News from Pakistan
Sequel of Waar, 'Waar2' releasing in 2014

Cinema can be a good way to Promote the country's image as it promotes the overall image of the country. Lollywood is improving the quality of films That its making-not only in terms of content as a dry script and plot but also in terms of production, direction and music. And, flicking through the box office collections, it seems the Pakistani audience around the world is lapping it all up. Pakistanis seem to find new Pakistani movie fascinating.

Salman Iqbal, President ARY Digital Network and Hassan Rana, CEO of Mind Works Media, has signed the MOU for joint venture Pakistani movie, Waar2. One more time the Pakistani cinema industry will be hit by another mega hit 'Waar 2'. Media Giant ARY Films has entered into a joint venture agreement with Mind Works Media is produce "high octane" Pakistani movies.

Not only one, but two movies will be releasing in year 2014. The joint venture, which was held at ARY's Medina City Mall offices, launched the "Delta Echo Foxtrot", an actioner of "courage, sacrifice, patriotism and passion" and " Waar 2 "thesequel of the immensely efficacious" Waar "are set this release In 2014,
"Waar 2" will be helmed by "Waar's" producer and writer Hasan Rana, and is set to be shot in Pakistan, UK, Russian, Turkey and Yugoslavia. This sequel will incorporate not only national but also international superstars. "

At the occasion of the joint venture, Mr.. Salman Iqbal, President and Founder (ARY Digital Network), said "After the great success of Waar and the sound relationship we have developed That with Mind Works Media, it is natural for both companies to bring Their expertise together for even bigger and better movies .The fans of Pakistani cinema have Proved That if we make a good movie, they will watch and appreciate it. "

Commenting on the occasion Dr. Rana Hasan said that "We want all projects to be game changers and we want to push ourselves to the very edge of what is possible. We Hope that we can come up to the expectations Which of the people of Pakistan have with us. "

This is the third association ARY Films has cemented in the last year, making it one of the biggest and the most versatilePakistani cinema game changers in the last decade. ARY Films (including "The Platform") has so far released Josh - Against the Grain, Main Hoon Shahid Afridi, Lamha, Zinda Bhaag and Waar. Not only That, but the company's other associations includes a collaboration with Mandviwalla Entertainment focusing on tent-pole commercial feature films, an indie unit "The Platform", and the recent partnership with Riaz Shahid Films is produce a slate of four motion pictures, including an official sequel to Mahesh Bhatt it's "Arth".

Sequel of Waar, ‘Waar2 ‘releasing in 2014 | Oye Times

23 cr which is 2.1 m $ is from pakistan
are u telling me it made 3.2 million in dubai

WAAR "Pakistani Movie"
December 23, 2013
WAAR collects approx 3.25 Crore PKR in UAE in first week!

Technically this is very average buisness when compared to other Bollywood movies. However, for a Pakistani movie it has done very good. When compared to any other Pakistani releases such as BOL, it has done very good buisness. The movie is running in 11 theartes this week in the UAE and has a limited amount of shows. It may cross to 4 Crore if buisness is good.

WAAR "Pakistani Movie"

i had a wrong info.

Waiting For this Movie Still Not avaible In norway :( Hope It is Else Will watch it in UK and Will Upload it for yOu guys :D soo watch the pirated version BUAHHH :devil:@Ghareeb_Da_Baal

For being a "megahit", funny I have never heard of it outside this forum.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom