What's new

"Pakistani Lives Matter" Two Teenage girls charged with murder after stealing and assaulting 66-Year Old Pakistani UberEats driver in Washington, USA

Schools in higher income neighborhoods have significantly more resources - they can afford focused coaching, increased one-on-one intervention etc.

Yes, not every kid coming in is going to change, but even if you're able to change the course of 10% of those kids, that's 10% fewer potential future parents with the same problems as the previous generation, and then perhaps 10% more in the generation after that.

Such social re-engineering can never work without the primary responsibility being placed only where it belongs - with the parents.

I don't know the American legal system. Will these girls be let off in months because they are not "adult" ?

And as long as the American governance system keeps spending 934 billion dollars on its military and not on establishing a true welfare system in America such crimes will happen.

My commiserations with the victim, his family and friends.
yup...if they are white then there will be additional bullcrap about "understanding" and "accomodating" and "healing" the oh so poor and troubled white people. GOD forbid if a 3 year old black kid steels a candy bar, he'll be thrown in the federal penatentuary!

Look at Sierra Leone bro. Poverty and culture plays a massive role.

The Afghans have more poverty and have been suffering from war and violence since 1980 yet they have a much higher IQ than the natives of Sierra Leone. Equatorial guinea is another black african nation. They have a racial IQ of 59. That is below mentally retarded level:

There is a reason why blacks are prone to crime, violence and all other forms of degenerate behaviour.

The Afghans have more poverty and have been suffering from war and violence since 1980 yet they have a much higher IQ than the natives of Sierra Leone. Equatorial guinea is another black african nation. They have a racial IQ of 59. That is below mentally retarded level:

There is a reason why blacks are prone to crime, violence and all other forms of degenerate behaviour.

Look at the data brother. Sierra Leone is much higher than Afghanistan...

Seeing they are underaged they will probably get away with junveile detension and a clear chit afterwards(seal records)

If your car is insured you should try to play it safe with maniacs and just call 911 and file a report

Chances are they will be tried as adults, which means if they get life sentences, they will serve till 18 yrs old in juvi facilities and then get transferred to adult facility

Seems like planned attack by white racist who hired deliberately underage black girls for two reasons once is generally black people have low aspirations and secondly the girls would get free by courts because of their age....in that motive white racist achieve two things Pakistani would never stand for the rights of black people and secondly since girls get only minimum sentence Pakistani would never forget that and enmity between blacks and Pakistanis would increase....Divide and rule.....

lol genius conspiracy theorist .

Chances are they will be tried as adults, which means if they get life sentences, they will serve till 18 yrs old in juvi facilities and then get transferred to adult facility
No they wont

Good luck finding a Lawyer that will have sympathy with the vict. Or even a jury that will.

I would be surpised if they get more then 6 months

I don't think @colonel rajesh is second account of @GHALIB. At this moment both accounts are active. If they were the same then admins would have known.

Besides, Ghalib's thoughts are different from Colonel Rajesh's.
I think they're the same person because just like ghalib he also keeps posting one liners in hindi.

I think they're the same person because just like ghalib he also keeps posting one liners in hindi.

@colonel rajesh seems more left-of-center while Ghalib seems a bit right-of-center and seems limited to India mostly and the SA region sometimes. And their languages are too different.

Also, Colonel Rajesh has supported progressive-thinking posts while Ghalib hasn't.

Besides, like I said, the admins would have known.

Last edited:
There are plenty of African American communities and subgroups that are decent, hard working people as well. But this large criminal culture that exists in the ghetto is ruining the image for all Black people.

Honestly, when you look at this historically, it is not hard to see why this culture would arise. Completely dehumanize and brutalize an entire race, make them forget their culture and even forget they are human, give them no skills and do not educate them, it is only natural that a segment of this broken population will eventually become anti-social, hostile and criminal.

What you are saying is true for USA. What does that have to do with the Black community in the rest of the world. You cannot deny that the majority of their community is using racism as an excuse to cover their own community problems. Some of these problems have a direct hand at their current issues. I am not denying that racism doesn't exist and by and large they are disproportionately effected by it.

However, the idea that Black community demands reforms in terms of defunding the police in the USA has led to the same demands being echoed by the Black community here in the UK is a farce. The two are not even remotely similar systems, equally the issues both systems face are not similar either, yet the recent commotion will make you believe that both systems are as bad as each other.

Back
Top Bottom