What's new

"Pakistani Lives Matter" Two Teenage girls charged with murder after stealing and assaulting 66-Year Old Pakistani UberEats driver in Washington, USA

And that comment is nothing but pure racism.

But, as I pointed out in my example about Pontiac, the situation in many of these areas is getting worse because of industries/businesses moving out or shutting down. Pontiac schools simply could not run anymore, not just because of a lack of funding, but a lack of qualified teachers and staff willing to work in the area.

If the behavior of the the students was not bad, then the qualified teachers and staff would be more than willing to work there. Why is the behavior of the students so bad? What is the REAL reason for this? NOBODY can say the truth. The truth is too taboo here.

If the behavior of the the students was not bad, then the qualified teachers and staff would be more than willing to work there. Why is the behavior of the students so bad? What is the REAL reason for this? NOBODY can say the truth. The truth is too taboo here.

Exactly. It’s easy to say that schools in richer neighborhoods get better funding and that’s why the results are better. But teachers in inner city schools literally get beat up.

I had a friend before, she was a very pretty Japanese American girl. Went to a prestigious university and was very idealistic after she graduated. Had it in her mind that she wanted to teach in the inner city in order to help the kids there. She was traumatized after her first year was over. Constantly verbally abused by the kids, even physically confronted. When she suspended one kid over terrible behavior, the dad came in with a gun and threatened her. Oh, and they also killed her pet hamster that she brought into the classroom. After that year, she desperately transferred to an upper middle class neighborhood and has been really quiet about social justice issues since. Lmao

That’s why I don’t see these issues being fixed because we can’t even talk about reality on the news or public conversation.

Exactly. It’s easy to say that schools in richer neighborhoods get better funding and that’s why the results are better. But teachers in inner city schools literally get beat up.

I had a friend before, she was a very pretty Japanese American girl. Went to a prestigious university and was very idealistic after she graduated. Had it in her mind that she wanted to teach in the inner city in order to help the kids there. She was traumatized after her first year was over. Constantly verbally abused by the kids, even physically confronted. When she suspended one kid over terrible behavior, the dad came in with a gun and threatened her. Oh, and they also killed her pet hamster that she brought into the classroom. After that year, she desperately transferred to an upper middle class neighborhood and has been really quiet about social justice issues since. Lmao

That’s why I don’t see these issues being fixed because we can’t even talk about reality on the news or public conversation.

nice story..I think hollywood made a movie starring Michelle Pfeiffer.

So sorry to her about your friend bro. Hope she is okay now.

The situation in the ghettos will only get MUCH MUCH worst from now on. There will NEVER be any improvement. Only increasing degeneracy and violence. NOTHING can change that. Everyone knows it but hardly anyone will speak the truth.

The issue of local industries shutting down is a much broader problem than just the ghettos. If you think Pontiac or Flint are bad, try the coal country in Appalachia. The solution is economic revival, not misdirected social engineering, no matter how well intended.
So when the schools in cities like Pontiac can't run because of lack of funding and lack of qualified staff and teachers, how do you address the problem and not lose generations by doing nothing other than saying that 'its the parents responsibility?

So when the schools in cities like Pontiac can't run because of lack of funding and lack of qualified staff and teachers, how do you address the problem and not lose generations by doing nothing other than saying that 'its the parents responsibility?

Support from State government, and re-organizing school districts and resources. are the logical steps, but none of them can work effectively without the necessary commitments from the parents. There are some successful interdistrict busing programs that have delivered good results:

Support from State government, and re-organizing school districts and resources. are the logical steps, but none of them can work effectively without the necessary commitments from the parents. There are some successful interdistrict busing programs that have delivered good results:

Those "good results" were delivered between the 1940s and 1970s. Not in recent times.

Those "good results" were delivered between the 1940s and 1970s. Not in recent times.

Because, as I said earlier, none of them can work effectively without the necessary commitments from the parents.

I might be jumping the gun here but isn't there a lot of home schooling still prevalent in the USA, a lot more than most of the developed world. If those parents can take a decision then why not Black parents. It's easy to blame others, they need to take initiative and make difficult decisions now.

Tell me one other community that has figures like Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King in their history but is still struggling to find identity. Pakistan had Jinnah, America had George Washington, UK had Cromwell, India had Gandhi and China had Mao, Look at all these countries now and then look at South Africa.

Problem is that there is no one, not a single person of significance (Political Leaders and TV/Media Personalities) in the black community that are willing to stand up and take responsibility.

but none of them can work effectively without the necessary commitments from the parents.
I don't think any of us disagree on this.
ut isn't there a lot of home schooling still prevalent in the USA
Homeschooling is not as simple as you think. It's basically a full-time job and in the cases of families with single-parents or low-income households, it's just not financially possible for one parent to stay at home full time and 'home-school' the children.

Additionally, in order to home-school, you (the parent doing the home-schooling) need to be able to comprehend and teach the material at all the grade levels the children are being home-schooled for. If you have parents that themselves never completed high-school or barely passed a GED, home-schooling may, again, just not be feasible.

I might be jumping the gun here but isn't there a lot of home schooling still prevalent in the USA, a lot more than most of the developed world. If those parents can take a decision then why not Black parents. It's easy to blame others, they need to take initiative and make difficult decisions now.

Tell me one other community that has figures like Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King in their history but is still struggling to find identity. Pakistan had Jinnah, America had George Washington, UK had Cromwell, India had Gandhi and China had Mao, Look at all these countries now and then look at South Africa.

Problem is that there is no one, not a single person of significance (Political Leaders and TV/Media Personalities) in the black community that are willing to stand up and take responsibility.
90% of the kids in the inner city are raised in struggling single mother homes. Many are on welfare and public assistance.

90% of the kids in the inner city are raised in struggling single mother homes. Many are on welfare and public assistance.
Yeah I know which is why I said originally that their problems are deep rooted into their culture, even their claim of discrimination. I read somewhere that the number of single parent black families when compared to white or Asian families is extremely huge.

The absence of a father is a void that the woke PC brigade will never be able to fulfil. Most Black issues in the UK are solely because of this fact, Tottenham, Peckham, Brixton and Croydon to name a few. These are areas are overflowing with single mother households and the problems of Knife crime and gang violence is equally rampant. Just join the dots.
It would also help if their parents insisted they pull the trousers up and cover their backsides before they go out to mug, kill and steal.
I saw some similar cases in Lahore recently, made me laugh.

Back
Top Bottom