What's new

"Pakistani Lives Matter" Two Teenage girls charged with murder after stealing and assaulting 66-Year Old Pakistani UberEats driver in Washington, USA

What you are saying is true for USA. What does that have to do with the Black community in the rest of the world. You cannot deny that the majority of their community is using racism as an excuse to cover their own community problems. Some of these problems have a direct hand at their current issues. I am not denying that racism doesn't exist and by and large they are disproportionately effected by it.

However, the idea that Black community demands reforms in terms of defunding the police in the USA has led to the same demands being echoed by the Black community here in the UK is a farce. The two are not even remotely similar systems, equally the issues both systems face are not similar either, yet the recent commotion will make you believe that both systems are as bad as each other.

The reason for the above is that blacks want to murder, commit crime and mayhem against non-blacks with impunity. That is why they hate the police and law and order so much. Also notice how blacks say nothing about the countless killings of 1000s of blacks by other blacks yet wreck havoc when ONLY 1 black is killed by a non-black. The hypocrisy of blm is astounding.

What do you exactly mean by claiming endless discrimination and victimization? Are you trying to say that slavery and racism didn't happen. Are you trying to suggest that white racist America didn't contribute to race problems, riots and criminality that exists today in the US? Stop trying to downplay white contribution to black African misbehavior.

Other immigrants weren't imported as slaves into America. They weren't lynched or raped in corn fields. They weren't hung on crosses by the KKK. They weren't considered as biblical bounty. The crimes against black African community is horrific and understated.
My leftist friend. Please first visit a ghetto better yet try living there for a month. Then I'll ask you. I'm sure you'll sing a different tune.

The reason for the above is that blacks want to murder, commit crime and mayhem against non-blacks with impunity. That is why they hate the police and law and order so much. Also notice how blacks say nothing about the countless killings of 1000s of blacks by other blacks yet wreck havoc when ONLY 1 black is killed by a non-black. The hypocrisy of blm is astounding.

Mate, I wouldn't go as far as label all of them as such, it sets a very dangerous precedent and its not fair on a good majority of them who want to live peacefully. They suffer from the entitled within them (a minority) that are very loud and have worked well to adjust the debate politically in such a manner that any counter arguments one can use will be rubbished as they are deemed non-PC.

That being said the majority are accomplices in their current direction. They need to wake up and take some difficult decisions if they want to see true change.

Such social re-engineering can never work without the primary responsibility being placed only where it belongs - with the parents.
I never said the primary responsibility shouldn't be with the parents. That does not preclude policies that try to reduce the massive gap in public services & facilities those living in low income projects/neighborhoods and the rest of the country.

I never said the primary responsibility shouldn't be with the parents. That does not preclude policies that try to reduce the massive gap in public services & facilities those living in low income projects/neighborhoods and the rest of the country.

Having agreed on the primary responsibility being with the parents, I am sure you can also agree that there is a multitude of programs offering services and facilities on a priority basis in underserved areas in most parts of the country. By and large, they are adequately funded, but their efficacy is held down by a whole host of factors, including the lack of participation and accepting responsibilities on the part of those who wish to benefit from them.

Having agreed on the primary responsibility being with the parents, I am sure you can also agree that there is a multitude of programs offering services and facilities on a priority basis in underserved areas in most parts of the country. By and large, they are adequately funded, but their efficacy is held down by a whole host of factors, including the lack of participation and accepting responsibilities on the part of those who wish to benefit from them.
My issue lies with the existence of projects and low income neighborhoods. I would like to see that change to where low income housing is distributed through other higher income neighborhoods rather than concentrated in specific areas. The programs can continue to be targeted towards those who need them, whilst simultaneously improving the environment, for children especially.

My issue lies with the existence of projects and low income neighborhoods. I would like to see that change to where low income housing is distributed through other higher income neighborhoods rather than concentrated in specific areas. The programs can continue to be targeted towards those who need them, whilst simultaneously improving the environment, for children especially.

You're making excuses justifying black criminal behaviour and violence.

You're making excuses justifying black criminal behaviour and violence.
I'm making suggestions on how to change things.

An excuse is saying that X behavior is justified because of Y - I did not any point say that the behavior was justified.

That is what has been tried in the UK and council estates in richer areas are still just as bad as those in the poorer areas. You can take the poor out of the ghetto but taking the ghetto out of the poor is a much harder task. And that is before we get to the issue of local taxes.

Nothing is going to change. In fact black criminality and violence is increasing and will only get worst. The only solution is to keep blacks away from non-blacks and let them hopefully kill eachother off and leave innocent non-blacks alone.
And that comment is nothing but pure racism.
That is what has been tried in the UK and council estates in richer areas are still just as bad as those in the poorer areas. You can take the poor out of the ghetto but taking the ghetto out of the poor is a much harder task. And that is before we get to the issue of local taxes.
But, as I pointed out in my example about Pontiac, the situation in many of these areas is getting worse because of industries/businesses moving out or shutting down. Pontiac schools simply could not run anymore, not just because of a lack of funding, but a lack of qualified teachers and staff willing to work in the area.

Last edited:
But, as I pointed out in my example about Pontiac, the situation in many of these areas is getting worse because of industries/businesses moving out or shutting down. Pontiac schools simply could not run anymore, not just because of a lack of funding, but a lack of qualified teachers and staff willing to work in the area.

The issue of local industries shutting down is a much broader problem than just the ghettos. If you think Pontiac or Flint are bad, try the coal country in Appalachia. The solution is economic revival, not misdirected social engineering, no matter how well intended.

What you are saying is true for USA. What does that have to do with the Black community in the rest of the world. You cannot deny that the majority of their community is using racism as an excuse to cover their own community problems. Some of these problems have a direct hand at their current issues. I am not denying that racism doesn't exist and by and large they are disproportionately effected by it.

However, the idea that Black community demands reforms in terms of defunding the police in the USA has led to the same demands being echoed by the Black community here in the UK is a farce. The two are not even remotely similar systems, equally the issues both systems face are not similar either, yet the recent commotion will make you believe that both systems are as bad as each other.

It’s because the UK is a cultural colony of the US and it’s population is deeply affected by the same neoliberal agenda being pushed by the US media machine regardless of whether it is logical or not.

Honestly 90% of the cultural agenda pushed by the neoliberals are not only illogical, they are purely emotional driven.

Back
Top Bottom