What's new

Pakistani kid sends his $50 savings to the Army to 'buy bullets' to kill TTP.

The title of the thread says "Pakistani kid sends his $50 savings to the Army to 'buy bullets' to kill TTP." Did he convert the Pakistani rupees into US$ through any forex dealer

No he called you instead. $50 figure was put to make it easy for international users as well as for a bunch of nacho heads.

Nope....
Rich ones maybe, your average Joe, nah, btw I've had a 20$ bill since I was very young, I liked collecting foreign currency.

Thats why it looks fake. Why would a 8 yr pakistani kid send money in dollars.

Too many idiots here. The amount was 5000 rupees, which equals $50.

The only one here is you.

Cant you read the letter itself where the kid said 50 dollars?

No he called you instead. $50 figure was put to make it easy for international users as well as for a bunch of nacho heads.
Don't teach me English,in that case the title of thread should be
Pakistani kid sends his Rs 5000(US $50) savings to the Army to 'buy bullets' to kill TTP.

Some times the conversion rate is also given,here it would be (1US$=100PKR.)
A Sportsman wins a particular event say golf,Badminton,where he recieves the prize money in US$ . The conversion part is given in the bracket.

Last edited:
Open your eyes and read again what Aeronaut said.

this is what Aero NUT wrote.Now u open yr eyes wide open.U don't understand even simple english.

"Too many idiots here. The amount was 5000 rupees, which equals $50."

The tilte of the thread clearly specifies that the child had donated the sum in US$ & not in PKR(Pakistani rupees).The title is given below.

this is what Aero NUT wrote.Now u open yr eyes wide open.U don't understand even simple english.

"Too many idiots here. The amount was 5000 rupees, which equals $50."

The tilte of the thread clearly specifies that the child had donated the sum in US$ & not in PKR(Pakistani rupees).The title is given below.

You dont even have to go by the title. Just read the letter content. Kid himself had written "50 dollars". These guys certainly cant read but can hurl abuses.

You dont even have to go by the title. Just read the letter content. Kid himself had written "50 dollars". These guys certainly cant read but can hurl abuses.
Yes u r right.It seems TO ME Both Aero Nut & the other fellow Men in Green went to the same SCHOOL or both OF THEM had the same ENGLISH teacher,JUST KIDDING

Make a wish campaign :

Youngest honorary pilot.. The child suffered from thelesemia :
image.jpg

Another sick child made SSG commando ..(honorary)

image.jpg

And many more..

Wow some set of morons we have here ... Splendid .

Gentlemen , have you ever wondered that may be kids father is working overseas & he sends them money , and that how he saved in $$ (50) ? , on top of that it is not even that uncommon . ever wonder why he wrote that he watches news with his Mother and not the father .

Go get a Life , if you in your life never did a good thing it does not mean that other will not do as well .

Wow some set of morons we have here ... Splendid .

Gentlemen , have you ever wondered that may be kids father is working overseas & he sends them money ,

The only one here is you
Where it is mentioned in the thread,that the child''s father is working abroad & remitting the money in US$.U can even get US $ from any forex dealer.

Thats why it looks fake. Why would a 8 yr pakistani kid send money in dollars.

The only one here is you.

Cant you read the letter itself where the kid said 50 dollars?

Come now bhai Ji

With a beautiful name like INd_Pak you gotta read a bit more news papers from Pakistan. It was 5000 rupees of pocket money/piggy bank savings that he sent. $50 is just a conversion.

Why knit pick a good thing.

Why oh why

and that even in Ramzan

Chi Chi tauba tauba

Come now bhai Ji

With a beautiful name like INd_Pak you gotta read a bit more news papers from Pakistan. It was 5000 rupees of pocket money/piggy bank savings that he sent. $50 is just a conversion.

Why knit pick a good thing.

Why oh why

and that even in Ramzan

Chi Chi tauba tauba
Pak kids are getting cool....they convert in dollars before writing a letter.

My aplogies I said all those things in ramadan.. lol

Back
Top Bottom