What's new

Pakistani kid sends his $50 savings to the Army to 'buy bullets' to kill TTP.

I get your point :tup:

Criticizing that kid..... are we????

The answer a Big NO. I agree with your earlier reply,that today's children are far more intelligent,smart then we used to be,there is no doubt.I have a 10 year old daughter,they pick up things very fast

I would like to know a few things,his parents may have given him 8$ & even taught him how to write a few things to write,that cannot be ruled out.

اے توں كوئ اكّيويں وارى ماں صدقے لكهيا وے كدّى پيو نوں وى وارى كر ليا كر
:pakistan:

Check your spelling boss. "Bless"!

Hain? bagar billaya...

how do you expect the 8 year old child to be aware of it?-
Pakistan is at war at NW- thats the most info you can pass out to a 8 year old- the reason- consequences- IDP's-- which army divisions- air support?- SSG- Regulars- types of weapons- etc etc- These sort of info doesn't reach little kids man- nor any one tells them-

I would like to know a few things,his parents may have given him 8$ & even taught him how to write a few things to write,that cannot be ruled out.

Come on guys this is not fake, we have witnessed how in the past a young boy suffering from Blood cancer and a Thalassemic patient were granted their wish to join Pak Army for one day.

great gesture & after reading some comment ,it seems some ppl dont have a freaking life!

Come on guys this is not fake, we have witnessed how in the past a young boy suffering from Blood cancer and a Thalassemic patient were granted their wish to join Pak Army for one day.

How can u prove this thread is real or fake.Are u the child's father.There can be a possibility that the child's parent may have given him 8$ & even taught a few things to write,that cannot be ruled out.

How can u prove this thread is real or fake.Are u the child's father.There can be a possibility that the child's parent may have given him 8$ & even taught a few things to write,that cannot be ruled out.
No i am not the child's father but i do posses something called a brain...in this day and age when 8 years old can become Microsoft certified professionals then anything is possible.

@Aeronaut In pakistan, do kids save in dollars?
Nope....
Rich ones maybe, your average Joe, nah, btw I've had a 20$ bill since I was very young, I liked collecting foreign currency.

You know when a news is targeted for international audience- the average kids become more smarter- the local currency becomes dollars- and the intended Chiefs- the head of Organizations- the ministers- become more humble friendly down to earth free and EASILY reachable for photo ops-
:blink: Yar tu ne to phar ke rakh de

No i am not the child's father but i do posses something called a brain...in this day and age when 8 years old can become Microsoft certified professionals then anything is possible.

Who knows whether all this is stage managed. What about the 50$ donated to the Army. Did he earned,steal,any idea. Anything is possible? right.Well I assume if you are the child's father,then only U will be in a better position to comment on this. Every parent knows the calibre, strength & weakness of their child.

AMAZING!!!! :woot:

The Dollar $$ part- If it was in Rupees i would have blindly believed-
Lets not discuss this further- Let the good spirit prevail- :tup:-
:crazy:May be he belongs from rich family unlike you, :pop:

Too many idiots here. The amount was 5000 rupees, which equals $50.

The title of the thread says "Pakistani kid sends his $50 savings to the Army to 'buy bullets' to kill TTP." Did he convert the Pakistani rupees into US$ through any forex dealer

The title of the thread says "Pakistani kid sends his $50 savings to the Army to 'buy bullets' to kill TTP." Did he convert the Pakistani rupees into US$ through any forex dealer
Open your eyes and read again what Aeronaut said.

Back
Top Bottom