What's new

Pakistani kid sends his $50 savings to the Army to 'buy bullets' to kill TTP.

great kid... just one suggestion .don't change in ur heart when u grow up...be like what u are now...

P.S. was he inspired by indian girl who recently send a 20 $ bill to RBI chief...

Then why did the Corps Commander of Lahore invited and met him?

You know how things works- the kid is probably some ranking army man's kid- a common man's kid letter would not have gone out of the letter box-

great kid... just one suggestion .don't change in ur heart when u grow up...be like what u are now...

P.S. was he inspired by indian girl who recently send a 20 $ bill to RBI chief...

I called this fake aswell-
The story goes like Indian rupee has fallen against Dollar- yet the girl has a 20 dollar bill to give it to RBI chief to help Indian Rupee--

You know how things works- the kid is probably some ranking army man's kid- a common man's kid letter would not have gone out of the letter box-

And you don't have a proof to back this up obviously do you?

I called this fake aswell-
The story goes like Indian rupee has fallen against Dollar- yet the girl has a 20 dollar bill to give it to RBI chief to help Indian Rupee--

Kids these days are too smart...... I find 5 year old kid way ahead than me when i was 5..... I remember a story during vajpayee time where in a kid of 3 or 4 year old sent a mail to his grand father complaining against his dad beating him up for something.

Kids these days are too smart...... I find 5 year old kid way ahead than me when i was 5..... I remember a story during vajpayee time where in a kid of 3 or 4 year old sent a mail to his grand father complaining against his dad beating him up for something.

You know when a news is targeted for international audience- the average kids become more smarter- the local currency becomes dollars- and the intended Chiefs- the head of Organizations- the ministers- become more humble friendly down to earth free and EASILY reachable for photo ops-

What about IDP's(Internally Displaced People) & their plight. I have read they are having a very hard time. I doubt whether the 8 year child is aware of this

What about IDP's(Internally Displaced People) & their plight. I have read they are having a very hard time. I doubt whether the 8 year child is aware of this

how do you expect the 8 year old child to be aware of it?-
Pakistan is at war at NW- thats the most info you can pass out to a 8 year old- the reason- consequences- IDP's-- which army divisions- air support?- SSG- Regulars- types of weapons- etc etc- These sort of info doesn't reach little kids man- nor any one tells them-

You know when a news is targeted for international audience- the average kids become more smarter- the local currency becomes dollars- and the intended Chiefs- the head of Organizations- the ministers- become more humble friendly down to earth free and EASILY reachable for photo ops-
I get your point :tup:

Criticizing that kid..... are we????

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom