What's new

Pakistani kid sends his $50 savings to the Army to 'buy bullets' to kill TTP.

Pak kids are getting cool....they convert in dollars before writing a letter.

My aplogies I said all those things in ramadan.. lol

bhai you are latching on to the wrong end of the story.

I have seen the story the day it came out and no one talked about dollars. Just 5000 rupees of pocket money.

So let it be.

Admire the warrior spirit of the kid
and let go of the dollar rupee behs.

Thank you and happy rozas.

The only one here is you
Where it is mentioned in the thread,that the child''s father is working abroad & remitting the money in US$.U can even get US $ from any forex dealer.

Firstly you can get as many dollars as you want from the money changer. Dollars are actually pretty abundant and the panic buying has stopped since the rate stabilized. Now it is written in the letter by the kid that it is 50 dollars. How are you going to prove that he does not have 50 dollars? Families that visit from abroad usually give the kids new currencies instead of their own. The father could have given him the currency to save up instead of spending it on sweets. There are a million reasons that the kid could have 50 dollars. Your hate is clouding your judgement which is amusing.

Firstly you can get as many dollars as you want from the money changer. Dollars are actually pretty abundant and the panic buying has stopped since the rate stabilized. Now it is written in the letter by the kid that it is 50 dollars. How are you going to prove that he does not have 50 dollars? Families that visit from abroad usually give the kids new currencies instead of their own. The father could have given him the currency to save up instead of spending it on sweets. There are a million reasons that the kid could have 50 dollars. Your hate is clouding your judgement which is amusing.

Don't try to fool me or don't even test my English skills.I work for a Multi National company as a Export officer in Bombay now mumbai,one of the top 10 companies in India. I can easily get US dollars from my forex agent.The kid has 50$,that doesn't mean his father is working abroad.There is no need to go abroad,.Is it written in the thread anywhere that the child's father works abroad,where it is written,u show me first. Don't u understand simple English.
I will give u a simple example.U r a cloth seller.A European comes to yr shop & buy's clothes worth PKR 5000.He pays the equvailent amount in US dollars.Will u not accept this & complete the transaction.did u go abroad.

One one my clients paid me in US dollars recently.U r just trying to make a monkey out of nothing.I have also seen Europeans buying goods & paying the same in US dollars.It is your lack of grasping power & poor English which amuses me.

bhai you are latching on to the wrong end of the story.

I have seen the story the day it came out and no one talked about dollars. Just 5000 rupees of pocket money.

So let it be.

Admire the warrior spirit of the kid
and let go of the dollar rupee behs.

Thank you and happy rozas.

Agreed,let us admire the warrior spirt of Kid.I would like to know a few things,his parents may have given him 10$ & even taught him how to write a few things,that cannot be ruled out..In short STAGE MANAGED.

Publishing his picture is a serious mistake....

What?:what: media have published his picture :hitwall:

Does he live in Pakistan, if so then his life maybe in danger, PA should transfer his family to some safe cantonment residential area at least.

Agreed,let us admire the warrior spirt of Kid.I would like to know a few things,his parents may have given him 10$ & even taught him how to write a few things,that cannot be ruled out..In short STAGE MANAGED.

goat gave milk but added a few rounded Shit balls. (Bakri nay dhood dia mainganian daal ker).

Come man,

you should come visit us. There is is truly a pro-army spirit among our youth and old alike.

Happy Ramzan Suresh bhai.

Happy Rozas.

What?:what: media have published his picture :hitwall:

Does he live in Pakistan, if so then his life maybe in danger, PA should transfer his family to some safe cantonment residential area at least.

It is OK.

No need to fear.

Sure the kid may become a target, but that will generate 1000 more young heros like him.

you guys must appreciate warrior spirit that has finally awakened in Pakistani nationalists.

Don't try to fool me or don't even test my English skills.I work for a Multi National company as a Export officer in Bombay now mumbai,one of the top 10 companies in India. I can easily get US dollars from my forex agent.The kid has 50$,that doesn't mean his father is working abroad.There is no need to go abroad,.Is it written in the thread anywhere that the child's father works abroad,where it is written,u show me first. Don't u understand simple English.
I will give u a simple example.U r a cloth seller.A European comes to yr shop & buy's clothes worth PKR 5000.He pays the equvailent amount in US dollars.Will u not accept this & complete the transaction.did u go abroad.

One one my clients paid me in US dollars recently.U r just trying to make a monkey out of nothing.I have also seen Europeans buying goods & paying the same in US dollars.It is your lack of grasping power & poor English which amuses me.

Show me where it is written that his father gave him the $50. If this was made up do you not think they would have used the local currency? No need to reply to me with your fool proof logic. I couldnt compete with your english skills but its your common sense skills that are in question here.

Show me where it is written that his father gave him the $50..
Well I can just assume that his parents or someone might have given gifted him or he might have stolen the same.Is the child employed.Is the child working in any firm,corporation,Foreign Bank,is it written anywhere..U first get yr head examined first. it is an offence to employ child labor as per UN laws.
If this was made up do you not think they would have used the local currency? .
In short foreign currency cannot be used for donation,local currency will do.Great logic.U can easily convert US dollars in Ruppes or the other way.Here in mumbai,I can easily convert rupees in US$ & make the payment if any need arises.

No need to reply to me with your fool proof logic. I couldnt compete with your english skills but its your common sense skills that are in question here.
U don't have logic or common sense. U r talking like a small child

Well I can just assume that his parents or someone might have given gifted him or he might have stolen the same.Is the child employed.Is the child working in any firm,corporation,Foreign Bank,is it written anywhere..U first get yr head examined first. it is an offence to employ child labor as per UN laws.

In short foreign currency cannot be used for donation,local currency will do.Great logic.U can easily convert US dollars in Ruppes or the other way.Here in mumbai,I can easily convert rupees in US$ & make the payment if any need arises.

U don't have logic or common sense. U r talking like a small child

Calm down and visit some other forums where your immaculate logic can be applied. This isnt the place for your genius. We lowly Pakistanis who do not know what money changers are can not get $50 when the need arises. Write a strongly worded letter with your multi national company english to the UN asking them to destroy our factories employing child labor. That way no child can have access to any dollars.

To all those people BASHING my country I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words.

Kid congratulations. you just accomplished three things.

1. You showed that the next generation is not extremist and even an 8 year old knows that the taliban are pigs that need to die.

2. You reminded the armed forces of what they were fighting for and how much support and faith we have placed in them and that is a very very big morale booster. Very big.

3. You successfully burned alot of indians here. :P :P :P

Back
Top Bottom