What's new

Pakistani kid sends his $50 savings to the Army to 'buy bullets' to kill TTP.

I mentally spit on indian inferiority complex, a child's simple patriotic act, has given these sad turds burnt rear ends.

I mentally spit on indian inferiority complex, a child's simple patriotic act, has given these sad turds burnt rear ends.

If one idiot represented an entire nation then everyone would be spitting on us too for various reasons.

Be more mature kid. And think what forcetrip have said above..

Something that is even more debatable than this kid sending money in rupees and dollars is that whether Indians are born idiots or later on become one with passage of time.

Something that is even more debatable than this kid sending money in rupees and dollars is that whether Indians are born idiots or later on become one with passage of time.
Well scientists are researching on why are you so moron, let them complete the research then we'll think about other issues or if even there's some truth in what you blabber.

As an Indian you need to be smarter than that what your posts are showing. You are ruining the impression of your nation. Wisen up please

Accha,My message was not meant for u but for the other member(Men in Green).(Aeronut & Multiple reply)U read what they have written & then write.

Calm down and visit some other forums where your immaculate logic can be applied. This isnt the place for your genius. We lowly Pakistanis who do not know what money changers are can not get $50 when the need arises. Write a strongly worded letter with your multi national company english to the UN asking them to destroy our factories employing child labor. That way no child can have access to any dollars.

If u r talking of child labor,what about the child labor in Pakistan.Are u ignorant,blind. U don't point a finger to me. Will u write a letter in English to UN to destroy the factories employing child labor in Pakistan.Let's see

Last edited:
Well scientists are researching on why are you so moron, let them complete the research then we'll think about other issues or if even there's some truth in what you blabber.

Have those scientists already confirmed about who your father is that they are researching on me according to you? That is also something very worthy for research. I think we should ask DRDO for further help since the topic is very complicated.

We Indians r born idiots,while u pakistanis r genius,even Newton,Einstein,Bill gates & Peter Drucker would be pale in comparison. Just see where yr country is heading,talking of India

It is your own country men who r debating that the amount is in Pakistani rupees & not in US dollars

Accha,My message was not meant for u but for the other member(Men in Green).(Aeronut & Multiple reply)U read what they have written & then write.

If u r talking of child labor,what about the child labor in Pakistan.Are u ignorant,blind. U don't point a finger to me. Will u write a letter in English to UN to destroy the factories employing child labor in Pakistan.Let's see

My English not so good. Your English best.

So?? Let them debate. What is your f*cking business in this?
Something must be terribly wrong with u.Yr country men r writing to us,that it is Pakistani Rupees & not US dollars. The thread says the money is in US dollars,.U r a another moron. We r trying to correct U Pakistanis.It hardly matters whether the amount donated is in US dollars,Riyals,Pounds as the same can be converted in Pakistani rupees from any forex dealer.

My English not so good. Your English best.
U r talking some thing irr-relevant.U have nothing to write

We Indians r born idiots,while u pakistanis r genius,even Newton,Einstein,Bill gates & Peter Drucker would be pale in comparison. Just see where yr country is heading,talking of India

It is your own country men who r debating that the amount is in Pakistani rupees & not in US dollars

yar Suresh

you are the only Indian cr@pping this thread with dollar vs. rupee debate now.

please let it go. you can find plenty of other thread to pick fights.

Why tc this?

Admire the boy if you can

Thank you. I mean in Ramzan spirit please.

Back
Top Bottom