What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of us did, honey. I will not have you unknown tribes equate themselves with the Dravidians. Have some shame!!!

Just because Westerners like to get a tan doesn't mean that they suffer from a complex.

You do, though!!!!

No westerner get discriminated because he is to white, two completely different things :cheesy:

So your ancestors were born hindus when they come from jungles of africa? Have some shame and accept that you converted just like us to Islam.

We converted to Islam? :what:

Do not repeat this statement as we Hindus take it as a grave insult to be associated with Islam(the mohammedan cult) in any manner.

Do you understand me?

Last edited by a moderator:

Do not repeat this statement as we Hindus take it as a grave insult to be associated with Islam(the mohammedan cult) in any manner.

Do you understand me?

Also check the Pakistani pagal Ramdeo baba half Hindu @Icewolf ............ who stays under bed :cuckoo: :rofl: :omghaha:

Do you understand me?

Dont twist words like typical baniya, i said you guys converted to Hinduism and we to Islam. Now understand this dravidian if you can, stop using arabic words in hindi if you dont want association with mohamedans. Because that will always remind you who ruled you. Before they were Aryans and after aryans come muslims.

I feel its still not too late to exchange our muslims for pakistani Hindus/Sikhs/Christians....

Yep as expected Dravidian completely shut his mouth after i reminded him of his origins. Next time keep your hand off keyboard before insulting us, unless you want me to remind your pathetic history again.

I feel its still not too late to exchange our muslims for pakistani Hindus/Sikhs/Christians....

Dont worry muslims in India will form their own country. Hopefully more Indians are converted to Islam from slavery of being low castes.

Dont twist words like typical baniya, i said you guys converted to Hinduism and we to Islam. Now understand this dravidian if you can, stop using arabic words in hindi if you dont want association with mohamedans. Because that will always remind you who ruled you. Before they were Aryans and after aryans come muslims.

Why do I need to twist words? I can show you my Hindu family tree going back to hundreds of years. It's the same with any Hindu family... so you Muslims need to ask who the real bastards are...

No offense.

Why do I need to twist words? I can show you my Hindu family tree going back to hundreds of years. It's the same with any Hindu family... so you Muslims need to ask who the real bastard are...

No offense.

What family tree hundred years? How about 23andme and buy some kits? So you can get this being Aryan idea out of your Dravidian head? Its quiet sham full watching Indians still ridden in inferiority complex after thousands of years. Remember Aryans are long gone, free your self.

Also check the Pakistani pagal Ramdeo baba half Hindu @Icewolf ............ who stays under bed :cuckoo: :rofl: :omghaha:

Yeah keep laughing while your brethren keeps insulting islam while you on other threads are so rosy and cheeky :smitten:
u have shown your aukaat huh

None of us did, honey. I will not have you unknown tribes equate themselves with the Dravidians. Have some shame!!!

Just because Westerners like to get a tan doesn't mean that they suffer from a complex.

You do, though!!!!

Dont bother arguing with them. They are so indoctrinated with Islam and religious hate, that they dont even blink an eye. This is what Pakistanis did to Christians in Lahore just last month. If this is the condition of Christians who are more similar to Muslims than Hinduism, than one can only imagine that Hindus are probably much worse off, who knows what kind of condition they are in.

Not to mention what the Pakistanis have done against Shias and Ahmedis. We should exchange Pak non-Muslim population with our Muslim population...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom