What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check the Sarasvati river thread, now some Hindu nutter is saying that Arab stole arabic and Persians stole Persians. :cheesy: And the reason for that is i proved that Hindi/Indian punjabi still have huge amount of arabic/farsi influence.

RSS books have completely f their minds & logic. :rofl:

You cant talk normally with these guys...
London, Rome, Athens were all Hindu made cities...
Taj Mahal was Hindu...
Native American civilizaton was Hindu...
All religions of the word were inspired by Hindu :crazy:

Its what happens when you have a inferority complex to prove yourself after something embarassing

You dravidians should be the last one to tell us we converted. You guys were also converted by aryans. At least we have legacy behind before converting to Islam while you guys have nothing.

That makes zero sense.

Make no mistake, cowards like you have no right to talk about the culture that included proud Dravidians who follow their legacy for hundreds of years, regardless of the threats they faced.

Yes, I am Hindu.

Yes, I am extremely proud to call Dravidians my brethren.

What have you got other than suicide bombers and pederasty?

That makes zero sense.

Make no mistake, cowards like you have no right to talk about culture to proud Dravidians who follow their legacy for hundreds of years, regardless of the threat they faced.

Yes, I am Hindu.

What have you got other than suicide bombers and Pederasty?

You are basically Dravidian, dont kid your self in to believing you are Aryan. Your history is even more embarrassing, while we converted through sufism and everyone was equal. While Aryans made you slaves and considered your ancestors low caste. Little they knew by marrying non-aryan womans meant that after generations end result will be pure Dravidian anyway and thats what you guys are.

And do i need to remind you of evils in Hindu society? Here we will not even talk about what normal people do. Because raping 2 years old is Indian speciality going by reports.

That makes zero sense.

Make no mistake, cowards like you have no right to talk about the culture that included proud Dravidians who follow their legacy for hundreds of years, regardless of the threats they faced.

Yes, I am Hindu.

What have you got other than suicide bombers and pederasty?

Thats really funny considering your brethren sent suicide bombers to Sri Lanka...
It must be sad for you that Sri Lanka took care of your kind so mercilessly.
Now weep

You are basically Dravidian, dont kid your self in to believing you are Aryan. Your history is even more embarrassing, while we converted through sufism and everyone was equal. While Aryans made you slaves and considered your ancestors low caste. Little they knew by marrying non-aryan womans meant that after generations end result will be pure Dravidian anyway and thats what you guys are.

Who the **** wants to be an Aryan? Harem born haramis?:devil:

Not me, though. I know my generation tree at the back of my hand.

As this thread proves, Pakistanis don't seem to give a damn about their Hindus but they are the first ones to question India's treatment of its minorities.

No wonder the Hindus are fleeing Pakistan

As this thread proves,Indians don't seem to give a damn about their Muslims but they are the first ones to question Pakistan's treatment of its minorities.

No wonder the minorities are fleeing India

Corrected for you...

Thats really funny considering your brethren sent suicide bombers to Sri Lanka...
It must be sad for you that Sri Lanka took care of your kind so mercilessly.
Now weep

Oh Yeah. Considering they're wiping out the circumcised ones next, this marks an interesting time,indeed!!!

And then your Dravidian ancestors converted just like us Pakistanis converted. So next time better think before using that argument as a insult.

Everyone in Hindoland wants to be a Aryan... Thats why you guys are #1 buyer of whitening cream.
Inferitority complex ridden guys you really are

And then your Dravidian ancestors converted just like us Pakistanis converted. So next time better think before using that argument as a insult.

None of us did, honey. I will not have you unknown tribes equate themselves with the Dravidians. Have some shame!!!

Everyone in Hindoland wants to be a Aryan... Thats why you guys are #1 buyer of whitening cream.
Inferitority complex ridden guys you really are

Just because Westerners like to get a tan doesn't mean that they suffer from a complex.

You do, though!!!!

None of us did, honey. I will not have you unknown tribes equate themselves with the Dravidians. Have some shame!!!

So your ancestors were born hindus when they come from jungles of africa? Have some shame and accept that you converted just like us to Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom