What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont bother arguing with them. They are so indoctrinated with Islam and religious hate, that they dont even blink an eye. This is what Pakistanis did to Christians in Lahore just last month. If this is the condition of Christians who are more similar to Muslims than Hinduism, than one can only imagine that Hindus are probably much worse off, who knows what kind of condition they are in.

Not to mention what the Pakistanis have done against Shias and Ahmedis. We should exchange Pak non-Muslim population with our Muslim population...

In our country religious nutters do it.
In your country, religious nutters AND your govt does it.
Theres a big difference son

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah keep laughing while your brethren keeps insulting islam while you on other threads are so rosy and cheeky :smitten:
u have shown your aukaat huh

Wah!! Why are quoting and mocking me........ I already left this thread. Who insulted Islam........ show me post ? ......... I am not a moderator that I monitor every post. :D

You quoted me and said 'I am a kind of person the nation produces.' What do you mean by that? What wrong did I do ?

By the way did you ever find me insulting any religion or any person...... so why mocking me ? :what:

By the way you insult Hindus in each and every thread.... how many times I quote to bash you for that..... tell me ? :)

What family tree hundred years? How about 23andme and buy some kits? So you can get this being Aryan idea out of your Dravidian head? Its quiet sham full watching Indians still ridden in inferiority complex after thousands of years. Remember Aryans are long gone, free your self.

Yes, hundreds of years. You may not be able trace it..:laughcry:But we(Hindus) can on account of pure lineage.

What's with you and Aryans? Does the unknown association race legitimize your birth somehow?

Pakistani state and Police helped muslim terrorists in that little excercise, if you watch the whole video and what the christians say... :)

These Christians were low caste Chura hindu comunity who converted during British Raj to Sikhs and Christians. And Christians chose to live in Pakistan after partition instead of Mahabharat the land of hindus, and they are better of then in India because we all know what dalits face everyday.

All the chrisitians who suffered were paid and homes rebuild by Shabaz Sharif, and in return Muslim N league received huge majority of Christians votes in last election. So these people apart from being low caste are also christians and still better off in Pakistan then dalits in India.

I wont say everything is all right because old habits die hard. Im not blind like Hindu nutters. Pakistani punjabis still have castes from the times of Vedic Civilization when some of them moved east and created caste system.

Really? Your constitution violates the Geneva convention and actually endorses human right violations - you actively deny religious freedom. Our Government for all its faults has never codified discrimination into the Constitution and made it the law.

You don't have an answer now, you just quoted to bash me.... just like that.

Yes, hundreds of years. You may not be able trace it..:laughcry:But we(Hindus) can on account of pure lineage.

What's with you and Aryans? Does the unknown association race legitimize your birth somehow?

No offence but believing in fairy tales lineage from Vishnu isnt my thing. I would rather 23andme tell me where i come from. And you being Indian have 98% chances of being Dravidian and converted, 2% Punjabis can claim to be original hindus.

These Christians were low caste Chura hindu comunity who converted during British Raj to Sikhs and Christians. And Christians chose to live in Pakistan after partition instead of Mahabharat the land of hindus, and they are better of then in India because we all know what dalits face everyday.

All the chrisitians who suffered were paid and homes rebuild by Shabaz Sharif, and in return Muslim N league received huge majority of Christians votes in last election. So these people apart from being low caste are also christians and still better off in Pakistan then dalits in India.

I wont say everything is all right because old habits die hard. Im not blind like Hindu nutters. Pakistani punjabis still have castes from the times of Vedic Civilization when some of them moved east and created caste system.

Yes - the wonderful lives the Christians in Pakistan enjoy can be seen by the assassination of Taseer, the showering of rose petals on his assassin and the assassination of the Minorities Minister Shahbaz Bhatti

Wah!! Why are quoting and mocking me........ I already left this thread. Who insulted Islam........ show me post ? ......... I am not a moderator that I monitor every post. :D

You quoted me and said 'I am a kind of person the nation produces. What do you mean by that? What wrong did I do ?

By the way did you ever find me insulting any religion or any person...... so why mocking me ? :what:

By the way you insult Hindus in each and every thread.... how many times I quote to bash you for that..... tell me ? :)

Why do you think im here? I only respond when some Hindu nutter insult islam or us. Then i make sure to remind him his "auqaat".

No offence but believing in fairy tales lineage from Vishnu isnt my thing. I would rather 23andme tell me where i come from. And you being Indian have 98% chances of being Dravidian and converted, 2% Punjabis can claim to be original hindus.

Lineage from Lord Vishnu...?

We understand that you're a Muslim, there is no need to explicitly prove it!!!:pakistan:

Yes - the wonderful lives the Christians in Pakistan enjoy can be seen by the assassination of Taseer, the showering of rose petals on his assassin and the assassination of the Minorities Minister Shahbaz Bhatti

Not government sponsored! Big difference between what Pak and your nutters do. Taseer was MP and was working to help Christians while your MP actively work to kill muslims and low castes.

Lineage from Lord Vishnu...?

We understand that you're a Muslim, there is no need to explicitly prove it!!!:pakistan:

Hanuman maybe? But no every Indian claim to be Aryan anyway, so you will track your lineage back to us? The very same people you hate with passion.

Why do you think im here? I only respond when some Hindu nutter insult islam or us. Then i make sure to remind him his "auqaat".

I don't find any issue with that. If someone bashes my religion (I am a Hindu) as well without any reason, I'll bash him to hell, so ..... that's my point.

I am not a supporter of religion basher..... from whichever religion the nut job comes from.

Hanuman maybe? But no every Indian claim to be Aryan anyway, so you will track your lineage back to us? The very same people you hate with passion.

Again, with the Aryan crap. It must really hurt to have no identity.....harem born propagandists!!!

Yeah I know coz you are a Third class and you don't belong to any nation. The language you used in first post proved it. :)

you need to consult a doctor, pardon a psychologist, what wrong did i said?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom