What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not government sponsored! Big difference between what Pak and your nutters do. Taseer was MP and was working to help Christians while your MP actively work to kill muslims and low castes.

The blasphemy laws in your country are sponsored and have been endorsed by your Government. India does not have any such laws - which is why while a Pravin Togadia can give a hate speech; so can an Akbaruddin Owaisi. I understand that it is difficult for a nation which is used to martial law, suspension of constitutions, judicial murders of Prime Ministers to accept the concept of freedom of religion.

you need to consult a doctor, pardon a psychologist, what wrong did i said?

Not really!! I think you should..............Some Hindus in UK protesting....... and you are generalizing as Third class Indian Hindus...... from where did Indian Hindus come here...... I think there are better logic to counter right.............. and that too in the first post, when no one started abusing....

I don't find any issue with that. If someone bashes my religion (I am a Hindu) as well without any reason, I'll bash him to hell, so ..... that's my point.

I am not a supporter of religion basher..... from whichever religion the nut job comes from.

Same is the case with me. :tup:

Or the third class shias of Pakistan?

You know a sh!t about them, alot of shias are occupying best position in every aspect of our society unlike Untoucheable :lol:

The blasphemy laws in your country are sponsored and have been endorsed by your Government. India does not have any such laws - which is why while a Pravin Togadia can give a hate speech; so can an Akbaruddin Owaisi. I understand that it is difficult for a nation which is used to martial law, suspension of constitutions, judicial murders of Prime Ministers to accept the concept of freedom of religion.

Yes im against these laws, but in 66 history only 1 hindu was killed because of it and not by government but religious nutter.

:tup: and better to report ........ the basher will get banned........ game over.

@Aeronaut................ plz check thread............... going dirty.............

Last edited by a moderator:
Terrible, we must protect our minorities.

Law and order situation has affected everyone, not just Hindus.

Pakistanis in general from all backgrounds have suffered.

You know a sh!t about them, alot of shias are occupying best position in every aspect of our society unlike Untoucheable :lol:

Yeh! I know the sh!t they are in as much as you know about the untouchables, what gives you the idea that these people do not occupy high positions in our society. Stick to the topic. :lol:

Source pls :D

And get out from 'under my bed' :D :D
You cant talk normally with these guys...
London, Rome, Athens were all Hindu made cities...
Taj Mahal was Hindu...
Native American civilizaton was Hindu...
All religions of the word were inspired by Hindu :crazy:

Its what happens when you have a inferority complex to prove yourself after something embarassing

"Yes im against these laws, but in 66 history only 1 hindu was killed because of it and not by government but religious nutter."

You should write a book on Trollogy as well. :P
Seriously man, you are awesome. Your picture also shows - typical armchair warrior. You have the potential to defeat Fegelein in anticology as well! :bounce:
I will really hate to see you banned. You provide such great entertainment. :toast_sign:

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strategic-geopolitical-issues/179512-pakistani-hindus-all-discussions-125.html#ixzz2cOdvpJON
Yes im against these laws, but in 66 history only 1 hindu was killed because of it and not by government but religious nutter.

I have always felt bad for hindus in pakistan they suffered similar fate in pakistan what Palestinians did in israel am interested in minorities of pakistan esp hindus can anyone tell me true hindu population of pakistan ? it seems they have grown.I have seen sources which state it is 5-10 million and more than 3% of pakistan's population which is much higher than previous figures stated by pakistan .Regardless growth of hindu community is good.

I have always felt bad for hindus in pakistan they suffered similar fate in pakistan what Palestinians did in israel am interested in minorities of pakistan esp hindus can anyone tell me true hindu population of pakistan ? it seems they have grown.I have seen sources which state it is 5-10 million and more than 3% of pakistan's population which is much higher than previous figures stated by pakistan .Regardless growth of hindu community is good.

Can post any source.Whats the demoghraphic spread.

Hi guys, I am posting this thread as I was recently reading a Dawn article on Pakistani Hindus.

Well, I am curious about what your opinion on hindus and their status in pakistan. And what Pakistanis in general think of them.

And no, I am not baiting the Pakistani members here as I am just curious. I am also ware that a whole lot of indians will might come in to shoe horn their opinion as well.

Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom