What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep only Dravidians have any history. History of being slaves of Vedic Aryans for thousands of years, muslims sure cant match them.

:rofl: :rofl: Post of the Year :tup:

Just recently upper caste hindu killed dalit on ID, and now imagine how many go unreported just like rapes! Only 1 hindu has been killed in Pakistan because of Blasphemy law, and that to some religious nutter killed him and not government!

While Pakistan have religious nuts india also have them but the difference is they can form government there and kill thousands without any remorse or consequence, case in point Gujrat 2001.

And these guys have the audacity to point at us.

_______

India is taking cheap revenge for 1000 year slavery by us.
But they should remember...
India has only been free for 70-80 years between the collapse of empires...
Another empire will surely colonize them.
China?

And these guys have the audacity to point at us.

_______

India is taking cheap revenge for 1000 year slavery by us.
But they should remember...
India has only been free for 70-80 years between the collapse of empires...
Another empire will surely colonize them.
China?

I dont think so, China have no interest in India. I mean what they can gain by invading Dravidians? India will break up in dozens countries in coming century. The only thing uniting them is fear of Pakistan nothing more. So they should hope that Pakistan also continue to be powerfull otherwise if fear is gone then you will see real face of unity of MahaBharat kingdoms. Who never doubted to side with foreign invaders and conquer other kingdoms.

Yep only Dravidians have any history. History of being slaves of Vedic Aryans for thousands of years, muslims sure cant match them.

Hahah...This is what I was referring to in my previous posts....

Folks who have no identity are trying to tell me and my brothers what our identity is...

God knows which sword or harem they are given birth from but they have the audacity to talk about legacy and history!!! :cuckoo:

Folks who have no identity are trying to tell me and my brothers what our identity is...

God knows which sword or harem they are given birth from but they have the audacity to talk about legacy and history!!! :cuckoo:

Head over to 23andme.com and order DNA test kit. You will see you are nothing more then Dravidian and your ancestors were converted and made slaves by Aryans. Our identity is with IVC, Ghandara and Vedic civilization. If you don't find these civilizations good enough then please stop claiming them.

I guess fake history is the thousands of years history we had and real history is the 1200 year slavery your ancestors went through by every foreign empire on earth..

RSS LOGic :crazy:

Head over to 23andme.com and order DNA test kit. You will see you are nothing more then Dravidian and your ancestors were converted and made slaves by Aryans.

Again, find your papa first ,then we will talk about history!!!!

Again, find your papa first ,then we will talk about history!!!!

You dravidians should be the last one to tell us we converted. You guys were also converted by aryans. At least we have legacy behind before converting to Islam while you guys have nothing.

Please write a book on history. I will pre-order it. :D
You dravidians should be the last one to tell us we converted. You guys were also converted by aryans. At least we have legacy behind before converting to Islam while you guys have nothing.

I dont think so, China have no interest in India. I mean what they can gain by invading Dravidians? India will break up in dozens countries in coming century. The only thing uniting them is fear of Pakistan nothing more. So they should hope that Pakistan also continue to be powerfull otherwise if fear is gone then you will see real face of unity of MahaBharat kingdoms. Who never doubted to side with foreign invaders and conquer other kingdoms.

Well in another thread me and a Chinese bro were discussing the prospect of importing Indians for low wage work in china?
india could be just a low wage factory...

Lo, ab India ko 'colonize' karne nikle! :hitwall:
Well in another thread me and a Chinese bro were discussing the prospect of importing Indians for low wage work in china?

I guess fake history is the thousands of years history we had and real history is the 1200 year slavery your ancestors went through by every foreign empire on earth..

RSS LOGic :crazy:

Check the Sarasvati river thread, now some Hindu nutter is saying that Arab stole arabic and Persians stole Persians. :cheesy: And the reason for that is i proved that Hindi/Indian punjabi still have huge amount of arabic/farsi influence.

RSS books have completely f their minds & logic. :rofl:

Not worth it, one day they will get big in numbers and start claiming Chinese history after Chinese with low birth rate die out.

"RSS books have completely f their minds & logic."
RSS publishes History books??? Or are you confusing it with RSS feeds? :cuckoo:
Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...r-persecution-pak-hindus-2.html#ixzz2cMCKt9Cj
Check the Sarasvati river thread, now some Hindu nutter is saying that Arab stole arabic and Persians stole Persians. :cheesy: And the reason for that is i proved that Hindi/Indian punjabi still have huge amount of arabic/farsi influence.

RSS books have completely f their minds & logic. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom