What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Because when hindus themself consume cow meat. When hindus themself sell cows, when hindus themself smuggle cows for money, when hindus themself use products made of cow skin :) then my dear brother, the onus is not on Muslims.

the onus is on common sense my dear, not Muslims indeed. why should Muslims follow cow selling , smuggling & eating Hindus?
some Hindus do a lot of things contrary to their mainstream faith I dont see why we should take it as a precedence
no Hindu has for example decided to kill fellow hindus just because takfiris in Islam are doing it to Muslims across the globe.

2. vedic people used to slaughter cow and consume its meat also they used to sacrifice cows to please the gods.
same answer as above. why should you or I use Vedic people as a justification of doing something when it will hurt the feeling of Hindus? what if Saffron extremists decide to blow up Mosques citing Deobandi & Wahabi terrorists doing it to fellow Muslims all over the world?
3. We are hurt because unlike the above we do not insult our faith, our God, our Prophet hence anyone insulting them without any reason do hurt.
I beg to disagree, lets not even go in history and do a count here in present times shall we? how many hindus have blown up their temples, murdered their fellow hindus? beheaded , sprayed acid and shot imams, teachers & children now compare it with the record of Muslims?

4. If India can not uphold secularism values then it should stop using this facepalm.
good call, and we should stop living in glass house oh sorry fortress of Islam and continue to blow-up the mosques as the same time,

yes this Muslim guy in Gujarat was seen and filmed pleading to hindu militants not to burn him alive but hindu militants burnt him alive along with his house.

looks like we Muslims followed their lead and burnt alive families of Christians in the name of Blasphemy

Bharatis were saying they cant watch just a movie from Pakistan but they can enjoy the above inhuman terror by hindu militants.

na, they never said that, they are just having a time of their lives where we have our heads so deep in our behinds that we have lost the ability of telling shite from common sense & self preservation. what can be better to see an enemy engaged in self destruction and failing to see its eventual demise & do everything to speed up its end?

agreed, then why make so much HANGAMA on one alleged mosque( babri ) ??? i found on an average one demolition of temple per year in pakistan, and nobody gives a sh i t. but the whole pakistan is crying river over just one demolition of alleged mosque in 65 years in india

ps .. i am not a temple going person and i firmly believe that if God will find no place to live, he will live in a gutter, but he will never live in a temple/mosque/church/gurudwaras.

Bcoz you didnt just destroy a centuries old mosque... but massacred,looted,raped and burnt the properties of thousands... just for an imaginery birthplace of Ram..

God is probably ashamed of humans...

Hindus should be given full protection in Pakistan. They are the sons of Jogindar Nath Mandal who sacrificed everything to join Jinnah's Muslim League and played a pivotal role in the formation of Pakistan.

Deepak Perwani a hindu brought fame to Pakistan by designing the largest Kurta in the world which went down in the guinees book of world records. It is sad that these people did so much for Pakistan yet they and their sacrifices for Pakistan are so grossly ignored. For me Danesh Kaneria, Deepak Perwani, Jogindar Nath Mandal and many others will always be heroes of their Pakistani motherland.

yes everyone should be protected equally .We cry about arabs in israel all the time but the truth is we are hypocrites we've done the same many hindus suffered same fate and lost their homes and properties when pakistan was created and muslims moved over .

Bcoz you didnt just destroy a centuries old mosque... but massacred,looted,raped and burnt the properties of thousands... just for an imaginery birthplace of Ram..

Your invisible friend is also imaginary, hence the whole thing is absurd and hence the fault lies with foreign imperialist invader babar.

There, two can play that game.

Your invisible friend is also imaginary, hence the whole thing is absurd and hence the fault lies with foreign imperialist invader babar.

No need to take offence dude... there is no proof tht Ram was even born there.... even so u shouldnt have screwed thousands just for a place of worship.... only SOBs do shyt like tht... sacred places of every religion are to be respected... thts what our religion tells us... but i guess people are azzholes! and in ur case... well more azzholes?:lol:

No need to take offence dude... there is no proof tht Ram was even born there.... even so u shouldnt have screwed thousands just for a place of worship.... only SOBs do shyt like tht... sacred places of every religion are to be respected... thts what our religion tells us... but i guess people are azzholes! and in ur case... well more azzholes?:lol:

LOL, albeit blasphempus, I wholeheartedly agree with your description with choicest of words for people who destroy others places of worship and destroy their idols.

but that act you people are doing on monthly and some times weekly basis, so I request please cry at least two drops of tears for your Hindus and Christians also.

ISLAMABAD, Hindus in Pakistan are the worst victims of rape, says a report by an independent American group.

In the past 18 months, seven incidents of Hindu girls being raped were reported, says the study by the US Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF).

Not only this, two Hindus were killed and four injured in 16 attacks in Pakistan. Besides this, three Hindus were killed in targeted attacks, the Daily Times cited the report as saying.

There were three cases of attacks on Sikhs in Pakistan, leading to the death of one person.

In the last 18 months, 203 incidents of sectarian violence resulted in 1,800 casualties including 717 deaths. Of these, 635 were Shia Muslims.

The report said sectarian and religious violence in Pakistan was on the rise, and between January 2012 and June 2013 the Shia community had been the worst victim.

The factsheet prepared under the "Pakistan Religious Violence Project" took into account publicly reported attacks against religious communities.

The report said the already poor religious freedom environment for Hindus, Christians and Ahmadiyas continued to deteriorate.

There were 77 attacks on Shias, leaving 635 dead and 834 injured. They also suffered 18 bomb blasts and 46 targeted shootings.

Christians, the second biggest religious community in Pakistan, were attacked 37 times in which 11 people were killed and 36 injured. Five Christian girls were raped.

Pakistani Hindus worst victims of rape: US report - The Times of India

And Hindus of India are ALSO worst victims of rape.
AND?

Reactions: AUz
thanks for ur valuable feedback ,now go on and troll other threads

hahahaha.............. that was a perfect troll yorker from u in which Icewolf was bowled out at Duck!! lol!! :lol::omghaha:

LONDON: Demanding equal rights for Hindus living in Pakistan, a protest demonstration against the persecution of the minority community was held outside the Pakistan High Commission here.

"The Hindus in Pakistan are facing a lot of suppression by the Muslim majority for the only reason that they are Hindu. Destruction of temples, abduction of Hindu girls and forced conversion and marriages, mass violence and economic and political marginalisation are just a few problems," the Alliance of Pakistani and British Hindus said in a statement.

The protesters, carrying placards reading "No More Forced Conversions", also handed over a petition to the High Commission at Lowndes Square in central London yesterday asking the Pakistani government to take immediate steps to ensure the well being and safety of Hindus in the country.

"They (Hindus) are not free to go to their temples which have been wilfully destroyed. They are not equal citizens of one state but victims of religious discrimination. They live in perpetual dread with their daughters, property and religious places being constantly targeted for the only reason that they are not Muslim, but Hindu," the petition said.

"Therefore the Hindu community in UK urges the government of Pakistan to implement meaningful constitutional and legal reform to ensure equality and religious freedom for the Pakistani Hindus ; to protect the Hindus against violence such as abductions and forced conversions of Hindu girls and destruction of temples," it said.

"Pakistan must also repeal or at least review blasphemy laws and must remove all discriminatory references from the current educational curriculum and foster interfaith harmony within schools in Pakistan," the petition said.

Pakistan is home to about 3 million Hindus, comprising about 1.6 per cent of the population.

Protests in UK over persecution of Pak Hindus - The Times of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom