What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Government of Pakistan does not care about ppl dying in target killing, terrorist attacks, floods etc.
Their ex prime minister once said live TV show, if ppl want to leave Pakistan they can leave.
What makes these guys think they care about tiny protest in UK.

Probably because you PAKIstani Mohammedans aren't keeping count? Which "third class Hindus" is being discussed about?

Of course we are keep count thats why there are lots of threads on this very forum about Yindoos and we saw very occasionally reports on Bindoustani yindoos, who are forced to eat rats because of shortage of food :)

Why are quoting a third class ? Leave him to blabber.

In case you are not aware i am not indian like you :)

Why are quoting a third class ? Leave him to blabber.

It's fun to see converted(God knows how they did get converted) Muslims talking about heritage and legacy!!! Oh, the irony!!!!

May be because the protests were being done by the "Alliance of Pakistani and British Hindus " .

Anyway, your reply shows the problem that the protestors are trying to point towards in Pakistan.

But this problem is even bigger in india, so better to start from there

Of course we are keep count thats why there are lots of threads on this very forum about Yindoos and we saw very occasionally reports on Bindoustani yindoos, who are forced to eat rats because of shortage of food :)

Look me up when you start to make sense, right?

Yeah I know coz you are a Third class and you don't belong to any nation. The language you used in first post proved it. :)

It's fun to see converted(God knows how they did get converted) Muslims talking about heritage and legacy!!! Oh, the irony!!!!

I have Pakistani friends man. They are very decent!! :) But some people like these are bound to present in every society to pollute it. You can't help!! Curse of nature ... Alas!!

I have Pakistani friends man. They are very decent!! :) But some people like these are bound to present in every society to pollute it. You can't help!! Curse of nature ... Alas!!

Sure. I apologize for any embarrassment that I may have caused you as a fellow Indian. But I'm not going to sit in silence if someone abuses our culture.

Probably on account of you PAKIstani Mohammedans not keeping count about your heritage? Which "third class Hindus" are you talking about?

Third class is wrong, the last class from brahmins. Remans should stop killing low castes

Yeah I know coz you are a Third class and you don't belong to any nation. The language you used in first post proved it. :)

Your *** is still burning after centuries, get over it we converted.

Third class is wrong, the last class from brahmins. Remans should stop killing low castes

Your *** is still burning after centuries, get over it we converted.

I never said you are converted or Bla bla bla.... check my posts thoroughly............ bdw the friend you are defending made the very first statement (without any provocation as well) 'Indian Hindus third class animals etc etc'. If someone comes and tells you the same about Pakistani Muslims, how will you respond ?

I never said you are converted or Bla bla bla.... check my posts thoroughly............ bdw the friend you are defending made the very first statement (without any provocation as well) 'Indian Hindus third class animals etc etc'. If someone comes and tells you the same about Pakistani Muslims, how will you respond ?

It happens quite often, I don't reply unless the intention was anything intellectual.

It happens quite often, I don't reply unless the intention was anything intellectual.

It may be acceptable to you but not me. I felt it was pure indecency and deserved a response. Even I would have accepted if it would have been a retaliatory action but that was pure intentional from a indecent person.

Just recently upper caste hindu killed dalit on ID, and now imagine how many go unreported just like rapes! Only 1 hindu has been killed in Pakistan because of Blasphemy law, and that to some religious nutter killed him and not government!

While Pakistan have religious nuts india also have them but the difference is they can form government there and kill thousands without any remorse or consequence, case in point Gujrat 2001.

Just recently upper caste hindu killed dalit on ID, and now imagine how many go unreported just like rapes! Only 1 hindu has been killed in Pakistan because of Blasphemy law, and that to some religious nutter killed him and not government!

While Pakistan have religious nuts india also have them but the difference is they can form government there and kill thousands without any remorse or consequence, case in point Gujrat 2001.

You mean the Bhuj earthquake?:help:

Yep only Dravidians have any history. History of being slaves of Vedic Aryans for thousands of years, muslims sure cant match them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom