What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
we also have nothing to do with castisism laden tribals

You are the ones obsessing with us. We don't compare ourselves with you.

Ever!

You should compare yourself with Afghanistan.

Ye he was one lucky chap saved from Hindu terrorists who burnt thousands of Muslims alive in Gujrat.

You really don't to compare, coming from a country that almost completely ethnically cleansed itself.

After taking care of non-Muslims, you have now turned on Ahmedi, Shia and tribals and we couldn't care less.

Pakistani Hindu are paying price for the deeds of their own forefathers.. and Indian Hindus paying price of Muslim Votebank of Secular parties. They should settle down back in India long way back at the time of partition.. but now they can only do one thing that most of the Pakistanis did in past: CONVERT TO ISLAM and should lead peaceful life like the existing Pakistanis.

You are the ones obsessing with us. We don't compare ourselves with you.

Ever!

You should compare yourself with Afghanistan.

You really don't to compare, coming from a country that almost completely ethnically cleansed itself.

After taking care of non-Muslims, you have now turned on Ahmedi, Shia and tribals and we couldn't care less.

ethnicity and low cast high cast hindus and living values based on this hindu division are two different things.

indeed we dont need to compare ourself with castisied Indians that too not for years but infected with this castisism for thousands of years.

As far as your abuses and insult to Afghanistan and its people on one hand and your Indian desparation to cling to Afghanistan speaks volume for your own inferiority complex.

Not terrorists Jana Ji, rioters. That is the problems. Terrorists are Talibans, TTP, LeT, LeJ, ok ?

:cheesy: isnt it a sordid boon for baharat that Indians aka Indian rioters are equal to TTP, LeT, Taliban terrorists.

bad na? if your rioters are matching these dreaded terrorists just imagine what will be situation and mode of your terrorists.

ethnicity and low cast high cast hindus and living values based on this hindu division are two different things.

indeed we dont need to compare ourself with castisied Indians that too not for years but infected with this castisism for thousands of years.

As far as your abuses and insult to Afghanistan and its people on one hand and your Indian desparation to cling to Afghanistan speaks volume for your own inferiority complex.

You have serious basic comprehension issues and I am not about to try and solve them here.

I can get down to analyzing Islam and the character of your prophet and Muslims but I have no interest.

As we way, jis gaon jana nahi, uska pata kyon puchhana.

There is no insult, just asking you to mind your own bloody business and not obsess with people who have (and want to have) nothing to do with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have serious basic comprehension issues and I am not about to try and solve them here.

I can get down to analyzing Islam and the character of your prophet and Muslims but I have no interest.

As we way, jis gaon jana nahi, uska pata kyon puchhana.

There is no insult, just asking you to mind your own bloody business and not obsess with people who have (and want to have) nothing to do with you.

You have a serious problem of using abusive language and coming down to gutter level of personal attacks, when others reply you then you lose your remaining temper.

Try to have guts to face criticism.

And above all why will you abuse my Prophet (PBUH), when i dint not abuse your gods or faith?

And wy dont you mind your own bloody business and stop poking your nose in our internal affairs

discuss kya karna??unki halat to hamein pata hi hai..

You have a serious problem of using abusive language and coming down to gutter level of personal attacks, when others reply you then you lose your remaining temper.

Try to have guts to face criticism.

And above all why will you abuse my Prophet (PBUH), when i dint not abuse your gods or faith?

And wy dont you mind your own bloody business and stop poking your nose in our internal affairs

You invite that by being too clever by half.

And then you wonder why they have sketch a ****** day every year on facebook. And why do thousands of people (many of them Muslims) contribute funny and hilarious sketches.

Bigots like you are the reason.

Beg your pardon jana ji, i could not follow your first statement. And rioters are not terrorists. you know that. Giving smiley will not change anything.

:cheesy: isnt it a sordid boon for baharat that Indians aka Indian rioters are equal to TTP, LeT, Taliban terrorists.

bad na? if your rioters are matching these dreaded terrorists just imagine what will be situation and mode of your terrorists.

You invite that by being too clever by half.

And then you wonder why they have sketch a ****** day every year on facebook. And why do thousands of people (many of them Muslims) contribute funny and hilarious sketches.

Bigots like you are the reason.

bwahahahah hiding behind "them" "they" :lol:

discuss kya karna??unki halat to hamein pata hi hai..

haan tum logon ko apnay desh k becharay hinduon ki halat ka pata nahi baki to sari dunya k hinduon k thekedar ho ap log

haan tum logon ko apnay desh k becharay hinduon ki halat ka pata nahi baki to sari dunya k hinduon k thekedar ho ap log

coming from a pakistani??the thekedars of muslims..where muslims are killing each other.:cuckoo:

and minorities. :closed:

Kya Hindu Hindu karti rahati ho.

What have kabailis got to do with us. You are being killed in your millions over the last 3 decades and it is not by Hindus.

Hindus should be given full protection in Pakistan. They are the sons of Jogindar Nath Mandal who sacrificed everything to join Jinnah's Muslim League and played a pivotal role in the formation of Pakistan.

Deepak Perwani a hindu brought fame to Pakistan by designing the largest Kurta in the world which went down in the guinees book of world records. It is sad that these people did so much for Pakistan yet they and their sacrifices for Pakistan are so grossly ignored. For me Danesh Kaneria, Deepak Perwani, Jogindar Nath Mandal and many others will always be heroes of their Pakistani motherland.

Kya Hindu Hindu karti rahati ho.

What have kabailis got to do with us. You are being killed in your millions over the last 3 decades and it is not by Hindus.

:lol: why the word hindu sounds offensive to an Indian Hindu?

Hindus should be given full protection in Pakistan. They are the sons of Jogindar Nath Mandal who sacrificed everything to join Jinnah's Muslim League and played a pivotal role in the formation of Pakistan.

Deepak Perwani a hindu brought fame to Pakistan by designing the largest Kurta in the world which went down in the guinees book of world records. It is sad that these people did so much for Pakistan yet they and their sacrifices for Pakistan are so grossly ignored. For me Danesh Kaneria, Deepak Perwani, Jogindar Nath Mandal and many others will always be heroes of their Pakistani motherland.

even if NOT sons of jugindar nath, they are Pakistanis and must be provide every right

coming from a pakistani??the thekedars of muslims..where muslims are killing each other.:cuckoo:

and minorities. :closed:

Yup coming from a Pakistani. atleast we have guts to speak for them you despite being hindu lacks balls. You govt is shyt scared to speak up.

and oh phalease dont talk about minorities, the Indian record is borken in this regard so dont try to play the broken record

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom