What's new

Pakistani flags appear in Srinagar city, others parts of Kashmir

waheed gul

Reaction score
bn-620x400.jpg

Srinagar: As Pakistan celebrated its Independence Day, a Pakistani flag was placed on the iron fence of Pratap Park in Lal Chowk near Press Enclave in Srinagar city by activists of Dukhtaran-i-Millat. Similar reports came from other parts of Kashmir too.

Official sources said that on the eve of Pakistan’s Independence Day, two girl activists of DeM who were wearing hijab appeared in Lal Chowk near Press enclave carrying Pakistani flags in their hands. Sources said that the girls later placed the flag on the iron fence opposite to the Abi Guzar Lane which immediately caught the attention of the media persons. - See more at: Pakistani flags appear in Srinagar city, others parts of Kashmir | The News Informer

They hoist pak flags and cry when get shot. :lol:
Btw....No surprises in increasing number of unmarked graves. :angel:
So, what you're saying is that they deserve to get shot because they raised a piece of cloth in the air? Boy, I'd hate to see you react when someone hoists a Pakistani flag during a cricket match.

kahsmiris are idiots and i would blame them for their existing situation
Good thing no one asked for your opinion, especially since we know where your loyalty lies.

So, what you're saying is that they deserve to get shot because they raised a piece of cloth in the air? Boy, I'd hate to see you react when someone hoists a Pakistani flag during a cricket match.
Equating hoisting a flag in a cricket match with hoisting on pak independence day....!!!??? Seriously....

I can see a definite improvement in the situation where hundreds of people are protesting with Pakistan flag at the Kashmir valley...So i feel the situation is increasingly favoring Indian way of dealing with separatism in any part of the country...Development,Job and rule of law will impact the overall situation in the long run...

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom